11 18.03%
  • Top half

36 59.02%
  • Mid table

8 13.11%
  • Survive

2 3.28%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The big rebuild-What's the target and what's needed to get there?

Default Re: The big rebuild-What's the target and what's needed to get there?

I have faith in the management team we now have assembled and we should sit back and let them get on with it.It will not be long before we are watching some good stuff I HOPE !!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Neither has a creative forward pass in them
    Neither can travel with the ball either & beat the man in front of them either.

Those days of having two DMs who make a tackle, a two yard pass then sit & wait for things to unfold are long gone.

Until we get DMs who can join in & contribute to our attacks, Warburtons blueprint won't be executed to full effect.

We've been average for so long we've become too accomodating of these players.

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post

Those days of having two DMs who make a tackle, a two yard pass then sit & wait for things to unfold are long gone.

Until we get DMs who can join in & contribute to our attacks, Warburtons blueprint won't be executed to full effect.

That's bang on. Just for me the process of moving forward isn't as simple as a leap straight to repacing both those players with 2 players who can do what's required there now.

It'd be nice, but we haven't managed to do that in 3/4 years now, so I aint confident we'll do that anytime soon. Especially with so many calls to be more "pro" and bring wages in line too.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post

We dont need two DMs just one decent one.

hopefully we can see incomings and some outgoing news soon. We still have a lot of redundant players we neeed to clear out.

Floating in space.

I/m just posting so I a lead post on all threads.

Leon: Never in the face, If they can not recognize the client, you don't get paid. Cause you could take anybody and said you did the job. Got it?
    Mathilda: Got it. Never in the face

To answer the question. 25,000 season ticket holders. BTW, how many have we sold so far?

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN View Post
    To answer the question. 25,000 season ticket holders. BTW, how many have we sold so far?
    Doubt we'd ever get figures like that in championship.

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN View Post

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post
    Doubt we'd ever get figures like that in championship.
    I have friends who are season ticket holders at either Wigan, Cardiff or Swansea.

All three have mentioned in the past about people buying season tickets when they were in the prem only to go to the big games. Arsenal, liverpool, United Chelsea. Locals that are armchair premier league fans. They then hope to sell the season ticket on for the other games.

With our penchant to now attract the shitty day trippers id assume wed have an element of that if we ever hit the big time... wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    Would that be the cute professionals signed by Stuart Pearce?

While Fawaz treated him like a ****, he saddled us with some fucking expensive wasters.

It always pisses me off how fans forget that when they look through their rose tinted spectacles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah, fuck you Britt, screw you Antonio.

Even Cloughy signed some fucking lemons, plenty of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I have friends who are season ticket holders at either Wigan, Cardiff or Swansea.

All three have mentioned in the past about people buying season tickets when they were in the prem only to go to the big games. Arsenal, liverpool, United Chelsea. Locals that are armchair premier league fans. They then hope to sell the season ticket on for the other games.

With our penchant to now attract the shitty day trippers id assume wed have an element of that if we ever hit the big time... wankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Yeah, fuck you Britt, screw you Antonio.

Even Cloughy signed some fucking lemons, plenty of 'em.
    Glad you can see both sides of the coin Wes'.

Unfortunately, many can't.

Assombalonga and Antonio were great signings but it was both the chairman's and managers profligacy that put us into umbongo.

Pearce might not have been the only manager to blame but he made a good fist of throwing a huge spanner in the works which we are still paying for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro