Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 260

Thread: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

      
  1. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    preston
    Posts
    900

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Whereas we have an impeccable play off record
    A play-off final after banishing our semi hoodoo tho. Think we'd fuck em right over... but I feel sick of the thought of it tbh

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #227

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Whereas we have an impeccable play off record
    lol.


  4. #228

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Unity View Post
    I'd take it for the thrill of winning. It would be HUGE.

    Yes, you risk a depression the size of the gulf of Mexico, but we're resilient enough as fans surely?

    Bring it on.

    A play-off final against Derby?? YES....NO....YES....NO....

    The thought of rubbing my hands together in relish whilst peeing myself in dread?
    Praying to God whilst selling my soul to the devil?
    Trying to decide if it was all too much or more than enough?


    On the other hand it would be just another game, wouldn't it.
    My ass it would.


  5. #229
    Too School for Cool
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    7,744

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    I'd prefer it wasn't Derby but you don't get to pick and choose your opposition so if we did end up against them in the playoffs you'd have to embrace it and go all out for the Reds


  6. #230
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,536

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    I’d definitely need to be half cut for that game. Tension would be too much


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  7. #231

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post
    I'd prefer it wasn't Derby but you don't get to pick and choose your opposition so if we did end up against them in the playoffs you'd have to embrace it and go all out for the Reds
    And next week Bangerz will be telling us all how to react on being told all four engines of your flight have just caught fire. lol!


  8. #232

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Just need to sign Bobby Zamora in the January window and watch that last minute wine fly in.


  9. #233
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    6,400

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    This season's playoff final could be our version of Psycho's 1996 penalty against Spain - a way to exorcise the ghosts of the past and usher in a brand new dawn.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


  10. #234
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,675

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    This season's playoff final could be our version of Psycho's 1996 penalty against Spain - a way to exorcise the ghosts of the past and usher in a brand new dawn.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Id rather just finish 2nd then i can enjoy the play offs


  11. #235

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Maybe Sam Allerdyce will win us the playoffs once he's saved us from the inevitable relegation this season

    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

  12. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,009

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    One way or another Derby or Forest would have to get over their play-off hoodoo.

    Straight up don't know if I could take the tension.


  13. #237

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    One way or another Derby or Forest would have to get over their play-off hoodoo.

    Straight up don't know if I could take the tension.

    I'd fucking love it. You've just got to enjoy those days for the events they are.


  14. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wits' End
    Posts
    6,090

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Forget the fact its Derby, just take the play off place. We aint looked anywhere near for God knows how long.


  15. #239
    Devils favourite advocate
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,675

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Forest Derby play off final... i think id treat it like a nuclear attack.... just bug out and go live in the mountains till its over.... come on chaps.. its Forest, you know how it would go.


  16. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stockton, California
    Posts
    10,814

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Yeah I think I’d die.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  17. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    I love all this new-found optimism, talking of playoff places (and actually winning a playoff game) when we were settling for lower mid-table obscurity just a few days ago.

    Just shows what a good result can do for the confidence; long may it continue.


  18. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    I'd fucking love it



  19. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,009

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    I have been monitoring our international boys and the WC play-offs are tense but **** me I am missing my fix of Forest and what surrounds them.

    It may be the NEP but this is well worth a read. Also Tails seems to know a thing or two about January targets that I will take for the transfer forum.

    http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...-league-765088


  20. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    7,078

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    I have been monitoring our international boys and the WC play-offs are tense but **** me I am missing my fix of Forest and what surrounds them.

    It may be the NEP but this is well worth a read. Also Tails seems to know a thing or two about January targets that I will take for the transfer forum.

    http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...-league-765088
    Wonder who this “Exciting Premier League loan attacking player” is then. Sounds fairly ambitious with the way it’s described.


  21. #245
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    6,400

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    Wonder who this “Exciting Premier League loan attacking player” is then. Sounds fairly ambitious with the way it’s described.
    Competition for Dowell?

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


  22. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,009

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Competition for Dowell?

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    According to Warbs that is Zachiesta.

    Again saying he needs to keep his head down as his chance will come.


  23. #247
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,536

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    Wonder who this “Exciting Premier League loan attacking player” is then. Sounds fairly ambitious with the way it’s described.
    I would guess it’s that Reiss Nelson kid at Arsenal. Based on absolutely nothing. He is supposed to be the tits though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  24. #248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,115

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Oliver Burke...?


  25. #249

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Lookman from Everton? Seeing as how well the Dowell loan is working out


  26. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    7,078

    Default Re: Championship 2017/18 - how wide open?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    I would guess it’s that Reiss Nelson kid at Arsenal. Based on absolutely nothing. He is supposed to be the tits though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I doubt Arsenal would even loan him out. He looks a very good player from the few minutes he's played in the Arsenal team.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •