Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notts County Ladies Fold

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Default Re: Notts County Ladies Fold

It's the sad state of the women's game. YOu just get accused of sexism if you point it out though, no one wants to sponser or watch in the numbers required for it to be sustainable for most, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City suffer the cost but they make millions form the mens game

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rice 13

It wasn't that long ago we had Doughty say he was selling the club and only financing any existing deals he had agreed to, apart from that once they had expired if a buyer hadn't been found we could of folded due to the financial situation. He gave us a chance to survive. Hardy merely said sod it with no chance of it being made available to anyone else.

Interfering with play

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns View Post
    It wasn't that long ago we had Doughty say he was selling the club and only financing any existing deals he had agreed to, apart from that once they had expired if a buyer hadn't been found we could of folded due to the financial situation. He gave us a chance to survive. Hardy merely said sod it with no chance of it being made available to anyone else.
    And to think there are still people who refuse to give thanks to Nigel for everything he did for us

Alan Hardy is a joke, this is from yesterday's Post

http://www.nottinghampost.com/owner-...ail/story.html

So a month after causing massive damage to the Ladies game in Nottinghamshire, he comes out with this garbage.

As someone who has been coaching girls and ladies for the past 11 years, I find this deeply insulting, as must all of the other coaches who give up their time to coach and also to the committee of the Notts Girls and Ladies League, a league who he does not appear to know exist from his comments about girls not being able to test themselves.

He is also full of s**t! He will not have an academy next season as Academy status has to be granted, they only usually have one per area, run teams at 2 year age groups up to under 16 and they aren't going to grant it to some fly by night who has just decided to start a team. Does he really think that all the best players are going to be rushing to play for his team?

There are so many inaccuracies in that article, Notts Ladies had a reserve team. My friends daughter played for them all last season and was understandably excited after she was told she was making her debut against Arsenal ladies on the Thursday before the game, had her shirt with her name on it, only for Hardy to shamelessly pull the plug the next day.

And I don't know where his daughter has been playing her football, but there are no under 7's girls leagues, with most leagues not starting till under 9's or 10's.

This is a shameless publicity stunt and I hope it comes back to bite him.

I saw a comment on a Notts site where one of the saddies had commented, 'this guy seems to good to be true'

Well you know the saying..

Last edited by the mask of zorro; 20-05-17 at 19:22.