Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The relegation run-in

Default Re: The relegation run-in

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    I think we'll lose at QPR and Blackburn will beat Villa, leaving everything to play for on the final day.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    This is my worry too

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think we'll lose at QPR and Blackburn will beat Villa, leaving everything to play for on the final day.

That would be typical Forest.

Agreed, back to Mr. Pessimism

This is Forest.

We're good a clutching defeat from the jaws of victory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is quite possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    It is quite possible.
    It is, which is why I've put a bit of money on Forest to go down at 20/1 (although it's now 25/1) because in that scenario odds will be greatly reduced.

However, still think if that happens we'll be OK, cos can't see Blackburn getting anything from Brentford away. Even if they get a draw you'd like to think we can do the same against Ipswich.

Proud father of the :whoosh:

OK, so I get that this is a possibility. But it's a very, very slim possibility.

OK so acknowledge it and hope for the best instead.

What's scary though is that our club has more often than not made decisions with these slim chances viewed as THE most likely scenario - i.e. a team placed 7th mid-season DEFINITELY not making the playoffs, a team placed 12th DEFINITELY going down etc. etc.

The weight of concern should reflect the chance of such things happening, and - as the bookies show - there's not that much chance of it.

It's this "weakness" which constantly undermines our club. Most on here comment and discuss, but a few & plenty on the lies of Vital & Twitter turn these unlikely scenarios into dead certs, and before you know it we've sacked another manager or pandered to nothing pure fear again.

I know you can't all be as well hung, big-bollocked, booming, fearless packages of spunk & awesome like me, but at least try.

Namaste

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Birmingham's captain has been charged with violent conduct in the Villa match and could miss the last two games of the season.

Wouldn't be surprised if Brum go down.

As long as it isn't us I'm not all that bothered who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    OK, so I get that this is a possibility. But it's a very, very slim possibility.

OK so acknowledge it and hope for the best instead.

What's scary though is that our club has more often than not made decisions with these slim chances viewed as THE most likely scenario - i.e. a team placed 7th mid-season DEFINITELY not making the playoffs, a team placed 12th DEFINITELY going down etc. etc.

The weight of concern should reflect the chance of such things happening, and - as the bookies show - there's not that much chance of it.

It's this "weakness" which constantly undermines our club. Most on here comment and discuss, but a few & plenty on the lies of Vital & Twitter turn these unlikely scenarios into dead certs, and before you know it we've sacked another manager or pandered to nothing pure fear again.

I know you can't all be as well hung, big-bollocked, booming, fearless packages of spunk & awesome like me, but at least try.

Namaste
    I don't think it's as slim as that to be honest Alf. If the Forest that played Huddersfield and Reading show up then we'll play QPR off the park, if the team that played Blackburn show up we'll lose. Blackburn could always nick a goal like they did when they played us.

But I'm not going to try and predict anything now, just try and support the lads and hope for the best.