Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

View Poll Results: Do I give a toss?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nah - Fawaz is a cnut so who gices a shirt?

13 44.83%
  • Nah - the players are all wayne kerrs so I don't give a shirt

5 17.24%
  • Nah - Wednesday are better than us so I dont give a shurt

18 62.07%
  • Nah - Brazils's a tosspot so I dont give a shirt.

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Match Day 30 something: Nottingham Forest v Sheffield Wednesday

Default Re: Match Day 30 something: Nottingham Forest v Sheffield Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Nonsense. 5,000 away fans has a concentrated vocal element, doesn't matter what stand you put them in.
    Home fans that are like-minded have to congregate together to make the same noise. But we don't. We are scattered around the ground, hence my complaining.
    Agreed but for A Block to work now they would need to drop the ridiculous age rule and open the lower block. The club will do neither as they (Bexon) have wanted to disband it for years.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    The lack of Velios is especially baffling when apparently every team in the league is scoring the greatest goals in history against us, and the one player we have who can do something special is Velios.

Brazil is sticking with an approach of playing finishers who rely on chances being created for them to pounce on which is fine - but the team isn't creating chances for them. I do believe Brazil is cutting his nose off to spite his face a bit with Velios and Hildeberto, by being determined to play youth. That's great and all, but we are fighting to stay in the league and need players like that who do genuinely add something different.
    I think Brazil might be under orders to play the youngsters to keep them in the shop window to be sold in the summer for their maximum value.

At least 3 of them allegedly have interested parties vying for their services already. Their valuations won't go up much if they aren't playing first team football.

Sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

..or he's just an inexperienced first team manager who is going with individuals he knows very well, trusts and ones that he knows will give 100% for the team.

Whatever he's doing it aint working.

Why the fuck have we got another interim manager at the helm?

Oh yeh.... Cuntwaz.

Brazil is doing he best he can, and I'm great full he's bringing through the youth.

Shame we rarely seem to capitolise on our glorious academy by getting a good few seasons before selling on.

Anyway, fuckwad out

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

£20 on McCormack @13-2 for first goal & his penalty was shit, I was fucking seething.

So pretty much everyone who actually went to the game thought we did OK a probably deserved a draw against a decent Wednesday team. Bearing in mind we've been shocking all season and we were starting with 5 acad graduates I'm really not too bothered. We also managed to play the impossible 4 4 2 without getting absolutely raped, i'm pretty sure this team is going to start stringing a run of wins together starting next week and feel very confident I everything GB is doing..

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Wolfgang Schnell BSc. PhD. View Post
    First game I've been to for a couple of months since it became obvious that Montanier couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. At least Brazil has managed to get the team organised and (nearly) putting in the required amount of effort.

One penalty and one shit goal away from a good result.

Thought the youngsters did well. Brereton was a delight.

Vaughan bossed it again.

Lichaj looked off the pace, can he even use his left foot ?

Carayol would be good if someone explained to him that's he's allowed to move when he hasn't got the ball.

Assombalonga ... well what's going on there ? Looks like he'd rather be somewhere else, and after today's performance (if you could call it that) so would I. Should have taken the money. With the refs performance it was like 12 v 10.
    The pass by Lihaj at the start of the move just before the Brereton penalty was with his left foot. Just saying.

We didn't play 442 until Britt came on. Before that it was 4231.

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    The lack of Velios is especially baffling when apparently every team in the league is scoring the greatest goals in history against us, and the one player we have who can do something special is Velios.

Brazil is sticking with an approach of playing finishers who rely on chances being created for them to pounce on which is fine - but the team isn't creating chances for them. I do believe Brazil is cutting his nose off to spite his face a bit with Velios and Hildeberto, by being determined to play youth. That's great and all, but we are fighting to stay in the league and need players like that who do genuinely add something different.
    The one I can't get my head round is Pereira. Brazil cannot persist with no pace and Matty Cash out wide. I love cash but he needs a break, give him a few games out and get some pace and trickery in this side with HP.

Everything is laboured, we attack slowly and by the time we are up the pitch all opposition players and back. We are not creating any chances at all and that's the worrying thing. We were kept in the game by a piece of brilliance again by a 17 year old.

Time to start attack as a team and defending as a team, and not playing this square football that goes nowhere. HP, or somebody with pace and flair needs to be involved against Wigan or I can't see us winning that match. Our away form has been so far this season because we cannot counter attack.

We have lost more points from winning positions than any other team this year.

We also seem to take ages to get going in matches and when we do it's too late

Although we seem to of played well yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Forest ash View Post
    We have lost more points from winning positions than any other team this year.

We also seem to take ages to get going in matches and when we do it's too late

Although we seem to of played well yesterday
    Certainly one of the best first half performances Ive seen in a while. Think we lost a point in the game through having no options wide right in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    The one I can't get my head round is Pereira. Brazil cannot persist with no pace and Matty Cash out wide. I love cash but he needs a break, give him a few games out and get some pace and trickery in this side with HP.

Everything is laboured, we attack slowly and by the time we are up the pitch all opposition players and back. We are not creating any chances at all and that's the worrying thing. We were kept in the game by a piece of brilliance again by a 17 year old.

Time to start attack as a team and defending as a team, and not playing this square football that goes nowhere. HP, or somebody with pace and flair needs to be involved against Wigan or I can't see us winning that match. Our away form has been so far this season because we cannot counter attack.
    It's obviously not ability that's keeping HP out of the squad. You'd think he'd be a shoe in for a team that creates so few chances and is so lacking in creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    It's obviously not ability that's keeping HP out of the squad. You'd think he'd be a shoe in for a team that creates so few chances and is so lacking in creativity.
    If Brazil felt he needed teaching a lesson for "bad attitude" or whatever people said he has, then he's had his punishment playing in the reserves for a month.

Time to stop with it and play him in the first team. If his exclusion from the first team is due to his ability then you have to question the judgement of GB, as I would say it's pretty clear what we are missing.

Forest Till I Die!

Yes very baffling, yet Kasami gets game time... Clough only seen 5 mins of action in last two games, looked like he was about to be brought on but at 2-0 down but Forest pulled a goal back and then Brazil decided to bring Kasami on instead. Also anyone know why Teixeira hasn't even made the squad yet? Looks like another poor / wasted signing made this season... Think that count must be upto 15 this season which is ridiculous!