Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Demise of Chelsea

Rupert

Default The Demise of Chelsea

1-1 at half time against Fulham. Fighting for fourth place. A goal for Fulham we could see a big sacking?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Chelsea

I hope not, I think AVB is a pretty good manager. They're in transition I think, they've got too many older players, changing managers every season doesn't help either.

Can we make this the 'Demise of the Chelsea thread', please?

Can't say it's going to make me watch, but still a feel good story when you hear they keep losing.

Describing one person as 'the Portugese' never quite sounds right. Is that just me? It sounds too plural. It's not a problem for the Portuguese. It's only the English word for a person from Portugal, so it's our problem. It feels like we forgot to come up with a singular.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

The portugeezer.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Is he a Chelsea fan?

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutts View Post

The embodiment of all that is wrong about modern football.

Where's me hammer?

London is one big shit stain, whats he on about?

Considering his team, Arsenal are owned by a formerly convicted criminal in Usmanov, I'm not sure he should cast the first stone.

Not that type of player

Envious Arsenal fan complains about Chelsea shocker.

It only takes a second to score a goal.

I was about to say, I would put money on him being an Arsenal fan. It's just the usual garbage people spout about their rivals which is usually hypocritical nonsense, like when Man United supporters were moaning that Man City had just bought their way to the top.

He ain't wrong though, whatever the angle/bias/motivation.

Chelsea are my own personally most hated club. The club, the area and the lifestyles embody everything that was wrong about the 00's and is wrong with modern culture.

A massive fake-tanned colour shit-stain on English culture and beauty.

Last edited by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos; 28-09-15 at 11:30.

Not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    He ain't wrong though, whatever the angle/bias/motivation.

Chelsea are my own personally most hated club. The club, the area and the lifestyles embody everything that was wrong about the 00's and is wrong with modern culture.

A massive fake-tanned colour shit-stain on English culture and beauty.
    You're getting old Alf.

If back in the day a Leicester fan had talked about Clough being a walking Narcistisstic personality disorder and Pearce being a racist it would be still be true, but we'd all know it's the rantings of a bitter and jealous fan.

I could sum up Davies' rant in one word - Loser.

Last edited by Ravi; 28-09-15 at 11:42.

Is this the same Arsenal that their fans were tearing down the banners at Spurs last week? Or the same Arsenal that had to ban a fan from the ground for racially abusing Newcastle's Cheik Tiote a couple of years ago? Or are they the same Arsenal that use the word 'yids' or 'yiddos' against Spurs which could be seen as racist?
    Maybe they're the same Arsenal that used to sing "Adebayor, Adebayor, your dad washes elephants and your mother’s a whore."?

Every club has moments on OR off the field that they want to forget. I'm pretty sure John Terry isn't a racist..a disabled parking space abuser? Maybe, but a racist? No.
    And who is Alan Davies to talk about Mourinho's personality, there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever. He should shut up and go back to trying to solve mysteries with Caroline Quentin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    You're getting old Alf.

If back in the day a Leicester fan had talked about Clough being a walking Narcistisstic personality disorder and Pearce being a racist it would be still be true, but we'd all know it's the rantings of a bitter and jealous fan.

I could sum up Davies' rant in one word - Loser.

Tbf I take Mourinho out that equation, I like and respect him. But the club itself is rotten to me. Not just the club, but the whole culture which surrounds it in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Every club has moments on OR off the field that they want to forget. I'm pretty sure John Terry isn't a racist..a disabled parking space abuser? Maybe, but a racist? No.
    And who is Alan Davies to talk about Mourinho's personality, there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever. He should shut up and go back to trying to solve mysteries with Caroline Quentin.
    How are you pretty sure that John Terry isn't a racist? He was punished for racially abusing another player. He didn't come up with those thoughts in ''the heat of the moment'', he expressed them. Other incidents (such as throwing abuse at Americans in London the day after 9/11) give an insight into his character too, and it all supports Alan Davies' assessment of him.

Where's me hammer?

I always thought John Terry asked a question with a the word "Black" followed by a swear word? rather than actually making a statement about someone's appearance?

Law of the land found him not guilty didnt it as well?

bullittboy

Fuck Davies, fuck london, fuck Chelsea.

Or the same Arsenal that had to ban a fan from the ground for racially abusing Newcastle's Cheik Tiote a couple of years ago?
    Surely the only responsible action for a club to take in those circumstances?

Or are they the same Arsenal that use the word 'yids' or 'yiddos' against Spurs which could be seen as racist?
    A name that Spurs fans use about themselves in many of the songs they sing during matches.

Maybe they're the same Arsenal that used to sing "Adebayor, Adebayor, your dad washes elephants and your mother’s a whore."?
    Distasteful that they sing it, but the song that was first sung by Tottenham fans about Adebayor when he played FOR Arsenal.

All in all, hardly comparable with the history and behaviour of the Chelsea hall of shame.

Davies is actually a misunderstood potential genius IMO. He may be bitter, but you can't doubt his quality either.

Where's me hammer?

Wait a minute....

Spot on from Jonathan Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by andover red View Post
    Surely the only responsible action for a club to take in those circumstances?
    And I'm pretty sure Chelsea took responsible action against those who racially abused the man on the tube.

A name that Spurs fans use about themselves in many of the songs they sing during matches.
    Yes, but it's still an offensive term. The 'n' word is used by black people, but that doesn't mean it's okay.

Distasteful that they sing it, but the song that was first sung by Tottenham fans about Adebayor when he played FOR Arsenal.
    Well that makes Arsenal just as bad as Spurs for singing it then. The fact is, Mr Creek can spout all his nonsense about how terrible Chelsea are, but again, all clubs have a slight stain in their history or something that's brought shame to them in the past. Singling Chelsea out is very hypocritical.

I think he should stick to mocking politicians on QI or whatever he does.

Not that type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    Davies is actually a misunderstood potential genius IMO. He may be bitter, but you can't doubt his quality either.
    What comes out of his mouth let's him down. He's too intent on burning bridges rather than maintaining working relationships. I'm sure most would agree he has talent, if only he could stick to what he's good at.

Oh you mean Alan?