She savages him

Respect

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottinghamSport/

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Nat Jackson Fawaz Interview

She does, about time as well.

Despite him being at fault, he does make a good point about managers wasting money with players on 25-30k. He has backed managers in the past and they have failed, but with a proper structure those mistakes and overpaying for players simply don't happen, so it does fall back to him again.

Can't see Nat being invited back for another interview, can you?

Just watched it.

Nice to see him squirm.

Same old shit coming out of his mouth.

Blaming everyone but himself, when he's the man at the top who is supposed to be in charge.

Funny how he blames BD for the transfers and bad players, yet if reports are to be believed, he tried to get him back for a 3rd time. Guys a clueless bullshitter and unfortunately we're stuck with him.

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post

Despite him being at fault, he does make a good point about managers wasting money with players on 25-30k. He has backed managers in the past and they have failed, but with a proper structure those mistakes and overpaying for players simply don't happen, so it does fall back to him again.
    That's exactly it. If he had people in place who know how to run a football club then the problems don't arise or at least as severely.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post

Can't see Nat being invited back for another interview, can you?
    But then you get fans moaning about transfer acquisition panels and people like Mark Arthur.

Football is lose-lose, unless you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugwash View Post
    But then you get fans moaning about transfer acquisition panels and people like Mark Arthur.

Think we just go from extreme to extreme. We're not very good at finding a good middle ground as a club.

Both were detremental, one financially and one with ambition. We will never know but I wonder what kind of players we would have brought in with the transfer panel with Fawaz' "open chequebook" budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugwash View Post

You just set a wage budget and transfer budget, then leave it to the manager to utilise.

Quote Originally Posted by Masuka View Post
    Funny how he blames BD for the transfers and bad players, yet if reports are to be believed, he tried to get him back for a 3rd time. Guys a clueless bullshitter and unfortunately we're stuck with him.
    Are we sure that it was BD and not SP he was talking about? I thought it sounded like the latter due to being very careful not to name him and piss is all off some more.

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Are we sure that it was BD and not SP he was talking about? I thought it sounded like the latter due to being very careful not to name him and piss is all off some more.
    I didn't hear him moaning about the Antonio profit or the asset of Britt sitting on the books so it can't have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    I didn't hear him moaning about the Antonio profit or the asset of Britt sitting on the books so it can't have been.
    When has he ever made sense though? He could be talking about Fryatt, Mancienne, C Burke, Tesche.

Could be talking about Hobbs, Wilson, Vaughan, Mackie, Fox if it was Davies I guess.

I am sure he has specifically complained about 25k a week wages for Pearce signings in the past. Tesche was one of them.

Maybe by the manager he means all of them all together. Tesche, Mackie, and the rest.

Does he consider the reason he never sees any investment whatsoever on most of these signings, high wages or not, is because he sacks the manager five minutes after he has brought his players in?

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 26-01-17 at 07:35.

I Second That Emotion

Best thing Nat's ever done. Good on her for sticking it to that two-faced bastard.

He has got a point about managers squandering the cash... but it's his responsibility too (though Jim Price was clearly poison).

Fawaz has consistently undermined any positive developments - managers making bad signings is a symptom not a cause.

The Foam Hand

She was quality in that interview.

About time as well.
    The local media have a duty to some degree in probing and exposing information on Forest.
    NFFC are after all, a community asset.

I Second That Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Fawazzock View Post
    He has got a point about managers squandering the cash... but it's his responsibility too (though Jim Price was clearly poison).

Fawaz has consistently undermined any positive developments - managers making bad signings is a symptom not a cause.
    Exactly. And it's irrelevant how good the player is when it comes to expenditure getting us into an embargo. Fact is he should've known that spending x amount on players, be they good or bad, was going to land us in an embargo should we not go up.

The arrogance of the man is surpassed only by his delusion. Literally nothing is his fault. Nothing.

Great interview. I wonder if she got to ask about any manager coming in or players being sold ?

Impressive member

Decent interview.

It's clear that Fawaz is totally single-minded. He simply refuses to acknowledge anyone else's point of view.

The statements he made about drawing a line under the past and committing to implementing a proper structure from hereonin places him firmly in last chance saloon, mind.

Makes me laugh how he tried to use as a positive the fact that we were bottom of the Championship 4 years ago and we're still bottom, he hasn't taken us down to League 1. Quality.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Does Fawaz actually answer anything?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nat has cajones?
    Fawaz ain't

[QUOTE=Cortez the Killer]

Makes me laugh how he tried to use as a positive the fact that we were bottom of the Championship 4 years ago and we're still bottom, he hasn't taken us down to League 1. Quality.

[/QUOTE=Cortez the Killer]

I took this as some kind of veiled dig at the Doughty regime - "at least I haven't taken us to league one"

[QUOTE=justnotjase;2567860]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer

[/QUOTE=Cortez the Killer]

I took this as some kind of veiled dig at the Doughty regime - "at least I haven't taken us to league one"
    Even though Nigel made mistakes he was a collossus compared to Fawaz. Never felt embarrassed like this during Nigel's tenure

I took this as some kind of veiled dig at the Doughty regime - "at least I haven't taken us to league one" [/QUOTE]
    I think you are reading too much into it. Under pressure in an interview he was obviously looking for any positives.

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Perhaps he didn't want to say Billy's name out loud, as he's like the Candyman. Say his name three times and he appears to advise and recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMANRED View Post

Even though Nigel made mistakes he was a collossus compared to Fawaz. Never felt embarrassed like this during Nigel's tenure
    Not gonna lie, I was just as embarrassed when we slid into league one and claimed to unwanted moniker of first former European champions to end up in the third tier. That at one stage we looked like we were going down to league two just added the shit cherry to the top of shit cake.

Non of that matters now though. We've been an embarrassment for many a year and Fawaz needs to sod off.

Last edited by incapable hulk; 26-01-17 at 10:32.

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    Perhaps he didn't want to say Billy's name out loud, as he's like the Candyman. Say his name three times and he appears to advise and recommend.

Not gonna lie, I was just as embarrassed when we slid into league one and claimed to unwanted moniker of first former European champions to end up in the third tier. That at one stage we looked like we were going down to league two just added the shit cherry to the top of shit cake.

Non of that matters now though. We've been an embarrassment for many a year and Fawaz needs to sod off.
    I never felt like putting my foot through the telly when Nigel was on

I Second That Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post