Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 5,351 to 5,365 of 5365

Thread: Mark Warburton

Default Re: Mark Warburton

Karanka hasn't said this yet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52132449

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 05-04-20 at 05:19.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    If Boris had any bollocks he'd have already made them do it.

Scandelous folk are risking their lives on the frontline for threpance, whilst these lot get paid ridiculous wages of 50k/wk upwards to sit at home.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Its not, what's scandalous is clubs using government funding to furlough staff while paying the footballers their wages.

Easy option is if you furlough one, you furlough all, see how they like 2.5k/month.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

It's all about mid-table...

Thud be some squealing then

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    Its not, what's scandalous is clubs using government funding to furlough staff while paying the footballers their wages.

Easy option is if you furlough one, you furlough all, see how they like 2.5k/month.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    The contracts are set up where if the club force that, the player can leave on a free. Therefore the clubs ain't gonna do that.

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Thud be some squealing then
    It really should make society stand up & take notice of what matters.

So wank that we've a piss weak set of "leaders" running the show. Should impose a 20k/wk maximum wage cap on football, and redirect all the spare cash to funding the NHS. Suits and fannies moan? Hello, I'm a proper PM, meet the army and say hello to a prison cell.

Reshape this nation for the better.

The PFA are good for the 'defend the indefensible' comedy soundbites. It can be amusing to see some of the ridiculous ways they find to spin things.

Premier League players taking a pay cut will hurt the NHS.. God bless em. Doubling Mesut ÷zil's salary might be the only way we beat this pandemic.

Wonder if the Spanish equivalent have tried the same line on players in La Liga where some of the biggest stars have been handed suspended prison sentences for tax fraud.

The PL clubs that are furloughing non playing staff will be again in a few weeks/months buying players for £50m while the likes of SSN, Jim White & Sky sports Premier league fans will be getting all excited and lapping it up.

Makes me want to puke

Warburton's EDIT: Done Good for saying this.

Last edited by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos; 05-04-20 at 10:33.

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post
    Warburton's a fucking hero for saying this.
    No he's not.

Going in to work as a nurse, doctor or NHS worker, knowing you are going to be confronted, face to face, with a virus that is highly contagious and may kill you - That's being a hero.

Pointing out the painfully obvious and using your position to highlight it is - Well, it's good, much better than most in his position - but not heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos View Post
    If Boris had any bollocks he'd have already made them do it.

Scandelous folk are risking their lives on the frontline for threpance, whilst these lot get paid ridiculous wages of 50k/wk upwards to sit at home.
    i think more would actually do it, if it meant the money was getting distributed correctly. at the moment its seems they take a pay cut and the owners save a bit of money, there no honour in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1982 View Post
    i think more would actually do it, if it meant the money was getting distributed correctly. at the moment its seems they take a pay cut and the owners save a bit of money, there no honour in that.
    They're grown men, if they wanted to donate a percentage of their salary to charity there's nothing stopping them.

Under normal circumstances, if you're made unemployed and have to go to the government to seek financial assistance by claiming Universal Credit, then I believe there is a savings cut off point for when you can receive money.

I think the same should be true in coronavirus furloughing.

If you have more than £1m in savings, you do not need government assistance for a couple of months to buy essentials.

Red til I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    Under normal circumstances, if you're made unemployed and have to go to the government to seek financial assistance by claiming Universal Credit, then I believe there is a savings cut off point for when you can receive money.

I think the same should be true in coronavirus furloughing.

If you have more than £1m in savings, you do not need government assistance for a couple of months to buy essentials.
    Itís 16k for UC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he holds his banking friends who caused the financial crash to the same standards?