Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 3,551 to 3,562 of 3562

Thread: It's the Mark Warburt-IN Thread!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Default Re: It's the Mark Warburt-IN Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    Not from me I want 60 points, all I'm asking for is I'm not shitting about relation come the end of the season. With the amount of goals we let in and the fact that we don't dominate games, only Fulham and Barsnley where we have done that, means there is a storm that could mean we are shitting ourselves at the end of the season. So people have to realise that these performances aren't going to be always be sustainable to guarantee points. That being said I'm not sure what's going to happen but all I know is we are on for 60 points so I'm happy 7/10 so far. It's a very interesting next set of fixtures in theory we should be getting a few more points out the next 6.
    We could end up bottom, we could end up top but most likely well end up in the middle.

Don't worry about the future, or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.

Wear sunscreen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MariAndy!s View Post
    We could end up bottom, we could end up top but most likely well end up in the middle.
    Sounds like the absolute worst kind of threesome?

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

Had to go check the scoreline again seeing as the man from belfontes turned up... bet the dislike buttons took a right hammering to anything positive posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Had to go check the scoreline again seeing as the man from belfontes turned up... bet the dislike buttons took a right hammering to anything positive posted.
    The man from belfontes 🤣

Classic

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kyle MacFadzean reckons he watched us and felt we were unlucky on Sunday

Our #9 Nige :

"I think Mark is in a position where he will stick to his philosophy, they will keep playing.

"They're not going to get relegated, so he'll keep playing and hope that one or two of the chances will go in.”

"I think that's all that is missing for them," he said. "They're one of those teams that could click very easily and very soon."

We're still a fair way from the finished article but not sure what anyone was expecting given the turbulence at the club over the last five years.

Happy to continue the philosophy - like above says we're not going to get relegated and we're not going to get promoted. So, in mean time, let's continue getting used to a slick passing game and hope that we're in a position next season whereby we're settled and ready to push on a bit more.

Proud father of the :whoosh:

Not getting relegated? We're fucking 14th! 2 places below safety!!!

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Every forest post on FB is followed by the usual cretins calling for his head, the fucktards.

Every forest post on FB is followed by the usual cretins calling for his head, the fucktards.
    I unfollow that from time to time once ive had enough of the dog shit from the same people time abd time again

Same 'jokes' being regurgitated again and again

Doesn't like Joe Worrall

I once saw one on there of a mans swimming pool and an orange tree to prove he was #itk.... about the US deal going through.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I once saw one on there of a mans swimming pool and an orange tree to prove he was #itk.... about the US deal going through.
    The deal was near completion until Chipperfield's wife ran off with the pen

Default Re: Who's next? It's Mark Warburton!

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    It's not a criticism against Warburton but I do wonder if he might ditch the 5 at the back philosophy at some stage?

Reason being, he's already shown himself to be intelligent and adaptable enough to change things up half way through a game for the better and I'm just not sure we've got the right players for 5 at the back.

Most of our central defenders are what you would call 'old fashioned centre halves', used to clearing it long with a header or a hoof. They're programmed for a 4 at the back system and I don't think they're that adaptable to start playing with the ball at their feet across the back line. With less players in midfield it also means we put more pressure on them.

Last season when Warburton took over he kept the 4 at the back and I think we looked quite solid under him. Lichaj and Pinillos were the full-backs and they looked good and got forward well, whilst the whole team still tried the play the ball about in the right way.

I just wonder. Like I say, not a criticism, just something that maybe Warburton will look into if things continue....
    Just wanted to quote my post from a month ago.

It seems Warburton has now reverted to a back 4 as I suggested he might.

I also noted Lichaj being a solid right back who got forward

Now to get that left back in like Lichaj. My word, I think we might be close then to having the solid base at the back, leaving the attacking players to feel like they can play their natural game and not worry about losing the ball.