Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 2,551 to 2,563 of 2563

Thread: Who's next? It's Mark Warburton!

Default Re: Who's next? It's Mark Warburton!

Lots of shit spouted by Rangers fans about Warburton & his lack of plan B.

Hows life with no plan at all. They were garbage again today.

Proof Warburton was doing a good job there.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by It's Baggio View Post

xG (expected goals) has us as the form team in the division. Suggests MW has had a large impact on performances that hasn't quite translated into results.
    Is this on first half performances.

Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Lots of shit spouted by Rangers fans about Warburton & his lack of plan B.

Hows life with no plan at all. They were garbage again today.

Proof Warburton was doing a good job there.
    A lot of them are utter idiots mate.

Had one tell me earlier Warburton "destroyed their club". They live on another planet and have very short memories, no wonder Warburton wanted out and wanted to talk to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    A lot of them are utter idiots mate.

Had one tell me earlier Warburton "destroyed their club". They live on another planet and have very short memories, no wonder Warburton wanted out and wanted to talk to us.

The irony of that coming from fans who think Davies "destroyed" us by taking us to the playoffs

Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; Yesterday at 15:40.
    “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    The irony of that coming from fans who think Davies "destroyed" us by taking us to the playoffs
    Who is this Davies you speak of? Please tell me more

Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    Who is this Davies you speak of? Please tell me more

If you insist Jah
    Billy Davies was a manager who saved us from relegation then took us to the playoffs twice; on return took us from lower table to another 2 playoff challenges; gave us 36 unbeaten games at home; teams which would play some superb football and put 100% in for the shirt; and who most importantly made being a Forest supporter enjoyable again.
    A lot of our fans weren't happy with that. A lot chose to prioritize gossip and spin over results, entertainment and getting value for their money and wanted him gone.
    When he went thousands cheered with joy. But their not cheering now as a result of that. They are still moaning and demanding. Those of us who were happy with playoff challenging seasons forgive them though, we just hope they actually learn this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    If you insist Jah
    Billy Davies was a manager who saved us from relegation then took us to the playoffs twice; on return took us from lower table to another 2 playoff challenges; gave us 36 unbeaten games at home; teams which would play some superb football and put 100% in for the shirt; and who most importantly made being a Forest supporter enjoyable again.
    A lot of our fans weren't happy with that. A lot chose to prioritize gossip and spin over results, entertainment and getting value for their money and wanted him gone.
    When he went thousands cheered with joy. But their not cheering now as a result of that. They are still moaning and demanding. Those of us who were happy with playoff challenging seasons forgive them though, we just hope they actually learn this time.
    Yes but, he only played for a draw away from home...

Quote Originally Posted by magicwoand View Post
    Yes but, he only played for a draw away from home...
    If only he'd gone out to win every away game and then lose every time.

My guess is that Mark will have learned far, far more about the overall make-up of this squad from the last two defeats against fellow-strugglers than he did from the last two victories against promotion-chasing sides.

Even if we're still positioned above the league-table relegation-line come 2 o'clock next Sunday, I'm convinced the personnel changes he and McParland will make for next season will significantly exceed what they envisiaged as needed to be made shortly after MW's arrival. Should we tumble into Division Three, I predict a cull of epic proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Should we tumble into Division Three, I predict a cull of epic proportions.
    I can't see many of them wanting to stay around and help us in League 1 anyway.

Most of them are just going to want to look after their own careers and not 'waste' a year in the 3rd tier.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    I can't see many of them wanting to stay around and help us in League 1 anyway.

Most of them are just going to want to look after their own careers and not 'waste' a year in the 3rd tier.
    A year?!!!!

Fuck me mate, that's optimistic.

If we go down there's very little chance that we'll bounce straight back FFP for a start is totally different in leagues 1/2.

I think the 3 years we were down there previously would be the bare minimum should we fall through the trapdoor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry, but I just had to share this gem of a comment posted by that sanctimonious, knows-fuck-all 'Pope' fella on Vital.

"......his tactical inflexibility, his naivety, his stubbornness and freezing out of players and his complete lack of any ability to adapt to a game, plan for the opposition or have a plan B will ruin our chances next season unless he suddenly morphs into a completely different manager from the one I have seen."

Whenever I read a so-called fan making even the vaguest accusation of "tactical naivety", I almost cringe with embarrassment for them. In my opinion, the petulant demands of this bloke, and his type, are almost as much to blame as the owner for our predicament, given his sorry record of pandering to them.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; Today at 16:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Sorry, but I just had to share this gem of a comment posted by that sanctimonious, knows-fuck-all 'Pope' fella on Vital.

"His tactical inflexibility, his naivety, his stubbornness and freezing out of players and his complete lack of any ability to adapt to a game, plan for the opposition or have a plan B will ruin our chances next season unless he suddenly morphs into a completely different manager from the one I have seen"

Whenever I read a so-called fan making even the vaguest accusation of "tactical naivety", I almost cringe with embarrassment for them. In my opinion, the petulant demands of this bloke, and his type, are almost as much to blame as the owner for our predicament, given his sorry record of pandering to them.
    Tactical?

Nothing to do with the fact he's taken over a low on confidence group who have got themselves into bad habits, show a lack of belief and trust in one another, no leadership, and haven't been able to defend all season?

You can have all the tactics in the world but when you've got that recipe above, it would take a genius to lift them and organise them in such a short period of time.

Last edited by BryanRoy22; Today at 16:32.