Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3175

Default Re: Ben Brere-gone (sponsored by Lard)

He did have quite a few good games for us and often drew a lot of good comments from opposition fans.

Villa at home. Fulham away. Arsenal. Changed games as a sub. Won the Championship apprentice of the year award.

Iím not sure whatís happened to him but I know Warburton didnít rate him as his main striker, which is where he wanted to play, and used him out wide where he struggled and his head seemed to drop.

Not really getting the time or chance as a main striker at Blackburn either so I think he needs a club and manager that truly believes in him being the main man. Oh well. Not our problem now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

They could've paid 7m for cumdog and got more for their money.

Runs the channels, gets in a few faces, but ultimately doesn't score anywhere near enough goals for a main striker.

Id imagine this Blackburn stint is gradually knocking the cocky streak out of him. That might not be a bad thing.

I watched the game and i was totally against the sale but again last night he looked atrocious and out of his depth, i have a guy in our northern office who goes every week to Blackburn and he says the general talk around the ground is the fee paid by Mowbray for Ben

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Googler View Post
    I watched the game and i was totally against the sale but again last night he looked atrocious and out of his depth, i have a guy in our northern office who goes every week to Blackburn and he says the general talk around the ground is the fee paid by Mowbray for Ben
    Equally, judging their fan responses to him on social media (where descriptions such as 'Dog Shit' were actually used) - we rather seem to have had their pants down with the fee.

Not that type of player

Is he still diving?

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    He did have quite a few good games for us and often drew a lot of good comments from opposition fans.

Villa at home. Fulham away. Arsenal. Changed games as a sub. Won the Championship apprentice of the year award.

I’m not sure what’s happened to him but I know Warburton didn’t rate him as his main striker, which is where he wanted to play, and used him out wide where he struggled and his head seemed to drop.

Not really getting the time or chance as a main striker at Blackburn either so I think he needs a club and manager that truly believes in him being the main man. Oh well. Not our problem now.
    The vibe from the club at the time was that he wasn't willing to learn his trade as a 3rd option after Grabban and Murphy. Considering one of them is one of the most prolific strikers in the league and the other is a strong, hold up type option with 15+ years of club and international experience, it does make you wonder about Bens realism or lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post
    The vibe from the club at the time was that he wasn't willing to learn his trade as a 3rd option after Grabban and Murphy. Considering one of them is one of the most prolific strikers in the league and the other is a strong, hold up type option with 15+ years of club and international experience, it does make you wonder about Bens realism or lack thereof.
    I'm sure he will know now, considering he is pretty much in the exact same scenario but behind arguably worse strikers.

fuck him..fuck hardy and counteh and fuck andy murray...been a good year for sporting failures for me so far
    im just knocking up a full set of liverpool fc voodoo dolls then ill run them over in my van

Stupid kids.

Why donít they just listen to their elders who have been there, seen it, and done it?

Quote Originally Posted by reddogmatt. View Post
    fuck him..fuck hardy and counteh and fuck andy murray...been a good year for sporting failures for me so far
    im just knocking up a full set of liverpool fc voodoo dolls then ill run them over in my van
    Understand the rest, but what's with the Andy Murray hate? He seems a decent fella

the blokes an absolute cock...his comments about football his fucking wank personality his beaveresque face his smug looking mum
    i could go on ......

Starting to look like fantastic piece of business.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Starting to look like fantastic piece of business.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
    It's not like we have sold him to a club throwing money around and that can afford a bad transfer either.

From Blackburns point of view it is terrible, they have hardly spent any money since 2012 on Jordan Rhodes.

Another victim of Vrentzos.

He was absolutely shocking today in the first half and got hauled of at half time.
    Looks like fantastic business to me and could be a big problem for Blackburn,was getting some shit this afternoon from the fans

Must admit I've been enjoying reading their forum and watching their dislike of Ben grow each week - I'm now genuinely feeling sorry for the lad, it's turning into a complete car crash. Don't wish him any ill, if he gets a couple of goals it might all change, but he has been utterly awful for them by the look of it.

Always thought he was overrated. We've had their pants well and truly down there.

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    I'm sure he will know now, considering he is pretty much in the exact same scenario but behind arguably worse strikers.
    Probably got himself a nice little pay rise though.

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Have we got a buy back clause? Buy him back for cheap, get him scoring and flog him to another sucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

Not that type of player

From his point of view he should have stayed with this club, knuckled down and gone out on loan to learn his trade like Worrall. Instead he believed his own hype and went for the quick fix easy money route.

From our point of view, kerching!

It's all about mid-table...

Heard he's just bought a brand new Lamborghini.

Footy Manager Researcher

He's turning into another Conor Wickham.

I expect these youngsters think everything's turning out OK; they may not be playing much football, but they have a fancy set of clothes and a natty car.

It's only when they retire and think of what might have been that the realisation sinks in of the choices they made.

It's all about mid-table...

Spot on Vals. Wasters.

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    It's only when they retire and think of what might have been that the realisation sinks in of the choices they made.
    Yes, I imagine he'll be crying into his jewel-encrusted solid gold goblet full of Kristal.