Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Pajtim Kasami

Default Pajtim Kasami

Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post
    Bit harsh. I thought the same
    Do you view everything in life through such a narrow field of vision?

Somebody has obviously done something to antagonise the fans enough that the referee considers taking the players off the pitch as the right action.

That we can't see from that clip what Kasami did, doesn't mean he didn't do it.

To base your decision on that clip would be absurd as it is following the football, not the footballers.

My comment was perfectly justified. JordanForest was making an opinion with no real facts in front of him.

Having said that isn't that the LTLF way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Biggles; 10-06-17 at 12:59.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Pajtim Kasami

Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    Do you view everything in life through such a narrow field of vision?

Somebody has obviously done something to antagonise the fans enough that the referee considers taking the players off the pitch as the right action.

That we can't see from that clip what Kasami did, doesn't mean he didn't do it.

To base your decision on that clip would be absurd as it is following the football, not the footballers.

My comma was perfectly justified. JordanForest was making an opinion with no real facts in front of him.

Having said that isn't that the LTLF way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'd be very interested to know what it was that was worse than the goalscorer booting over the home teams corner flag with his top off.

Kasami doesn't seem to do anything before that, and that's seems to be the inflexion point where the crowd start throwing stuff etc etc.

Not saying he didn't do anything, I'm just struggling to imagine what it was!

Judging by the tackles he ducked & the general lack of bollocks shown by Kasami in a Forest shirt. I think those 8 months would seem like a lifetime.

Bloody hell, they had to evacuate the pitch for a bunch of moron fans wanting to fight the players!?!?!

How on earth did Kasami get such a ridiculous sentence when all of those fans should probably have banning orders!?

Be very interesting to know more about the detail of this one?

If Kasami is the number 11, he does a couple of Degeneration X crotch chops (like Triple H X Pac used to on WWF) at the AEK fans at 6:47

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    If Kasami is the number 11, he does a couple of Degeneration X crotch chops (like Triple H X Pac used to on WWF) at the AEK fans at 6:47
    And that's the bottom line!

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    And that's the bottom line!
    Wrong stable! Sheesh.

Time to open a can'o'whoopass!!

#Samuel4Mod #StrongAndStableModeration

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    Wrong stable! Sheesh.

Time to open a can'o'whoopass!!

#Samuel4Mod #StrongAndStableModeration
    You can try it mate.

I'm protected by the A. P. A.

He's served his 8 months. He was sent over to England to play at the bottom of the 2nd tier.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    He's served his 8 months. He was sent over to England to play at the bottom of the 2nd tier.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I think "play" is an exaggeration.

I think Greek football ought to look at their policing of football more than anything else.

Their crowd control and what they do to prevent things like this occurring seems pathetic.

Just because players celebrate or even goad the crowd it shouldn't make that much difference.

I've seen players goad us and it certainly wouldn't be allowed to turn into scenes like that but in Greek football this happens far too often.

They've basically scored a goal.

Imagine what trouble an Eric Lihaj full lap of the pitch celebration would have caused in that environment.

Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post
    I think Greek football ought to look at their policing of football more than anything else.

Their crowd control and what they do to prevent things like this occurring seems pathetic.

Just because players celebrate or even goad the crowd it shouldn't make that much difference.

I've seen players goad us and it certainly wouldn't be allowed to turn into scenes like that but in Greek football this happens far too often.

Imagine what trouble an Eric Lihaj full lap of the pitch celebration would have caused in that environment.
    You're obviously stating the obvious, and I obviously agree. The real thorny question, however, is why nobody (from club owners to football and state authorities) is interested in policing crowds, fighting violence, improving football product, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by redanddeadly View Post

Send Bexon over to Olympiacos as Safety Officer!