Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Default US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

Trump is going to win, isn't he?

Before Brexit, I thought there was no chance he could actually win. Now, I'm coming to the terms with the world just being a very messed up place.

Ahead in the polls. Seems inevitable. President Trump.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

He'll take a bullet before the elections.

He's too divisive.

Whether that will make things better or not is anyones guess.

Remember back in the ‘90s when the people of Minnesota elected a professional wrestler as their governor? They didn’t do this because they’re stupid or thought that Jesse Ventura was some sort of statesman or political intellectual. They did so just because they could. Minnesota is one of the smartest states in the country. It is also filled with people who have a dark sense of humor — and voting for Ventura was their version of a good practical joke on a sick political system. This is going to happen again with Trump.

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

There'll be a zillion Sedge Doe's over there voting for him just coz he aint black.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

If they are shooting cops now, do you think that someone will not take a pop at him, the bigoted buffoon.

He's alienated the latino's, especially from Mexico and turned his wrath on the black and Muslim community.

I honestly think he will be assasinated between now and November.

The longer he's around the more the country will tear itself apart.

I find the Bernie or bust movement even more unhinged than the people who already fell for Trump's er charms.

I see a lot of them on Twitter, and they interviewed some of the on the Daily Show the other night.

Mental.

Tbh, everything is fucked. Trump is an idiot, gonna have one of the biggest tax cuts for the richest ever and he wants to spend more money on our infrastructure.

Hilary and her cronies in the DNC just continually back stabbing Bernie through email and they got caught, once again lol.

What's going on here is ridiculous. We got cops killing innocents, idiots killing innocent cops, a Republican Party who's platform is dated to the point of when the KKK basically ran the show(example: platform states to teach the bible in public schools, idiots), we got the Democratic Party who just loves rigging it for Hilary and just goes against another candidate for no reason. And we got two "presidential", if they're even fit for the job, who are idiotic fuck wads, wastes of space who either way will be the downfall of this country. The next 4 years will be a punch to the nuts, a wake up call to eventually get our shit in order.

This election has shown to be of the MOST divisive issue we've had in our country since probably Vietnam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Tbh, everything is fucked. Trump is an idiot, gonna have one of the biggest tax cuts for the richest ever and he wants to spend more money on our infrastructure.

Hilary and her cronies in the DNC just continually back stabbing Bernie through email and they got caught, once again lol.

What's going on here is ridiculous. We got cops killing innocents, idiots killing innocent cops, a Republican Party who's platform is dated to the point of when the KKK basically ran the show(example: platform states to teach the bible in public schools, idiots), we got the Democratic Party who just loves rigging it for Hilary and just goes against another candidate for no reason. And we got two "presidential", if they're even fit for the job, who are idiotic fuck wads, wastes of space who either way will be the downfall of this country. The next 4 years will be a punch to the nuts, a wake up call to eventually get our shit in order.

This election has shown to be of the MOST divisive issue we've had in our country since probably Vietnam.

Sounds like you need an independant candidate

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    Sounds like you need an independant candidate

I love the independent candidate Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate. Never going to win tho.

Hillary is the scummiest politician to ever run for the presidency. If she wins it's a loss for humanity.

Can't stand the screeching Witch.

Always knew Sanders was a Spineless git too.

Just as crooked as the rest of them. Anyone see the DNC Where they wheeled out the disabled woman? The Pandering is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I love the independent candidate Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate. Never going to win tho.

Sadly even if he did get in he would probably never get anything passed as the R&Ds would probably vote against anything he put forward to prevent a future Independent winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaminho View Post
    Always knew Sanders was a Spineless git too.

Just as crooked as the rest of them. Anyone see the DNC Where they wheeled out the disabled woman? The Pandering is disgusting.
    WHAT else could he have done? He had no chance of winning, he doesn't want trump to win, at all, so he had to side with Hilary instead of splitting the party during the actual election. But since those emails leaked, that fucked Hilary and overall the Democratic Party in general. Both are now laughing stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    Sadly even if he did get in he would probably never get anything passed as the R&Ds would probably vote against anything he put forward to prevent a future Independent winning.
    Politics is ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaminho View Post
    Hillary is the scummiest politician to ever run for the presidency. If she wins it's a loss for humanity.

Can't stand the screeching Witch.
    Sexism aside, do you care to justify this statement? I mean, there's Nixon for a start, and Warren G. Harding was a bit dodgy too, and there's this guy of course, but I'd love to hear how Mrs Clinton is the "scummiest" of them all...

‘This at bottom is the wish and prayer of all human hearts, everywhere and at all times: “Give me a leader, a true leader, not a false sham-leader; a true leader, that he may guide me on the true way.”’

- Thomas Carlyle

I imagine that if he wins he'll resign within 6 months anyway. He only wants to be elected to say 'Look guys, I've won!'. The job itself would completely overwhelm him

Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    I imagine that if he wins he'll resign within 6 months anyway. He only wants to be elected to say 'Look guys, I've won!'. The job itself would completely overwhelm him
    I'd install this in the oval office if Trump is elected.

If he presses it he electrocutes himself. I couldn't see him lasting till lunch then.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Sexism aside, do you care to justify this statement? I mean, there's Nixon for a start, and Warren G. Harding was a bit dodgy too, and there's this guy of course, but I'd love to hear how Mrs Clinton is the "scummiest" of them all...
    She's a woman and i hate all women obviously.

Nah just an Overreaction.

I Genuinely do despise her though.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Why? Give us some facts to back it up.

I walk around like everything is fine but deep down, in my shoe, my sock is sliding off.

It tells you a lot about how backwards America is that when someone wanted to smear Bernie Sanders, they wanted to do it by outing him as an atheist.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by &y View Post
    Why? Give us some facts to back it up.
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...zi-along-whoa/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillar...il_controversy
    https://www.reddit.com/r/HillaryForP...et_shows_that/
    Everything https://twitter.com/wikileaks has been tweeting the past few days
    http://fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasser...nton-campaign/

Ignore the trump stuff at the end. I Couldn't find the video i was looking for and this was the only video i could find.

"I think the reason a lot of people--on both sides of the aisle--dislike her is because she really fits the politician stereotype. She’s very wealthy, been in politics for decades, and is trying to do everything she can to get elected. She’ll spout all the populist rhetoric possible to get the Warren vote while Wall Street is printing money for her, confident she doesn’t mean any of it. She’ll decry Amercian interventionism while being the one who spearheaded the Libya clusterfuck and voted for the Iraq War.
    It’s going to be another shit election. The Dems will vote for her because they hate Reps more than they hate her, and likewise for the Reps and Bush (who’s rolling in the donor dosh and will probably beat Paul)."

But at least she can finish a sentence. Trump (and I sat through the entirety of his speech) failed to construct a single one despite him "having all the best words".

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
    But at least she can finish a sentence. Trump (and I sat through the entirety of his speech) failed to construct a single one despite him "having all the best words".
    She dances around in sentences, never actually answering the question or just lying