Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 42 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3567

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

The mainstream media and worlds smartest are conspiring about Trump again.

“We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7694316.html

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Fawazzock View Post
    The mainstream media and worlds smartest are conspiring about Trump again.

“We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7694316.html
    It has been a bad week for the MSM cartel in the US after O'Keefe's expose and CNN's ratings hitting rock bottom, so they are getting ever more desperate. Cable news and the Print media is dying and already the small independents on the internet are getting bigger viewerships. It is only a matter of time before the big advertisers start jumping ship from the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    So you think the left should just continue with it's reactionary and puritanical identitarian moralising in the face of the new counterculture right?
    No, I think they should get their act together and start focusing on real issues and real politics, instead of subsiding to the conveniently idioting bliss of the cultural wars.

I'm just saying that they shouldn't play the populist card, because populism obscures the real issues and real politics and inevitably becomes the endgame rather than a means to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    It has been a bad week for the MSM cartel in the US after O'Keefe's expose and CNN's ratings hitting rock bottom, so they are getting ever more desperate. Cable news and the Print media is dying and already the small independents on the internet are getting bigger viewerships. It is only a matter of time before the big advertisers start jumping ship from the MSM.
    That must be the reason behind the Trump administration being the first to give infowars press access.

Infowars, as in the people who report Israel are behind 9/11, and that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Does Trump value accurate journalism, or does he want to destroy media outlets who opposes him, truthful or not?

Heres a screen grab, says a lot:

That must be the reason behind the Trump administration being the first to give infowars press access.

Infowars, as in the people who report Israel are behind 9/11, and that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Does Trump value accurate journalism, or does he want to destroy media outlets who opposes him, truthful or not?

Heres a screen grab, says a lot:

CNN and MSNBC are just as bad as Infowars for their political BS. However there are plenty of other smaller newlines that are more balanced and critique and compliment all sides without favouritism.

How is Trump a racist? That is nonsense, and he certainly is no antisemite (unlike a number of individuals in the Labour party)

Of course he is arrogant and clown, but so were Mohammed Ali and Brian Clough. Larger than life figures who achieved things because they were arrogant.

The Clintons have been mired in far more controversy over the years than Trump has, yet I doubt you would complain about a visit from Hillary had she won.
    He's not a racist because he's sympathetic to Israel lol.
    What a nob

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CNN and MSNBC are just as bad as Infowars for their political BS. However there are plenty of other smaller newlines that are more balanced and critique and compliment all sides without favouritism.
    I admit CNN and MSNBC are highly fallible... but infowars is David Icke territory!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

The trouble with this is it plays into the hands of "mainstream media's false news" and the paranoid alt right. Much better to interact and beat him with logic.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're procrastinating, get some work done!”

Swaggers has just started personal training with David Icke's son.

So far he hasn't acted like a wanker. Must take after his mum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Are you a lizard?

I admit CNN and MSNBC are highly fallible... but infowars is David Icke territory!

I agree that Infowars drags the deranged conspiracy crap into their programme often, but at a straightforward political level they all distort the truth to such an extent that their product is just worthless propaganda. Jones is as much mocked as Cuomo and Maddcow, and correctly so.

Last edited by Le Juif Rouge; 02-07-17 at 09:20. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    Swaggers has just started personal training with David Icke's son.

The next Forest Goalkeeper? Swaggers for England!

The next Forest Goalkeeper? Swaggers for England!
    At nearly 50!

Doubtful

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    At nearly 50!

Doubtful

More a one man wall at free kicks! Make that 2 I'll join you

It looks like even the Guardian is now beginning to believe that Trump is actually winning the battle.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...office-twitter

The battle to make Deathrace 2000 a reality?

It looks like even the Guardian is now beginning to believe that Trump is actually winning the battle.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...office-twitter
    which battle?

Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    which battle?
    The one against the SJWs, Cultural Marxists and the hypocritical Celebs like Katy Perry.

She opposes Trump building a wall to keep the Mexican drug cartels and criminals out and which would protect US blue collar jobs, yet she lives in a huge mansion behind a 4m high security wall with 24/7 armed response, to keep everyone out.

The one against the SJWs, Cultural Marxists and the hypocritical Celebs like Katy Perry.

She opposes Trump building a wall to keep the Mexican drug cartels and criminals out and which would protect US blue collar jobs, yet she lives in a huge mansion behind a 4m high security wall with 24/7 armed response, to keep everyone out.
    that's a fake one.

there are no cultural marxists in US (never been, never will) and there is no Kate Perry (not even a celeb in my opinion lol). On the other hand there are millions that will suffer from his ideas on medical aid.

that's a real one.

historically, all bollocks and incompetent politicians blame the media and claim there is a conspiracy against them, not letting them do their great work

being pro or against Trump, is not about politics and ideologies any more. is about being pro or against culture itself. i would find really disturbing the idea of such a guy representing my ideas and i wouldn't trust him to accomplish them. it's a matter of how someone views leadership.

we are not going to agree of course. i would like Trump to succeed because if he will screw things that will affect the rest of the world.

i also find it very frustrating in general, that most of the world is moving slowly to populists. That is something that we'll find it ahead us in the future.

that's a fake one.

there are no cultural marxists in US (never been, never will) and there is no Kate Perry (not even a celeb in my opinion lol). On the other hand there are millions that will suffer from his ideas on medical aid.

that's a real one.

historically, all bollocks and incompetent politicians blame the media and claim there is a conspiracy against them, not letting them do their great work

being pro or against Trump, is not about politics and ideologies any more. is about being pro or against culture itself. i would find really disturbing the idea of such a guy representing my ideas and i wouldn't trust him to accomplish them. it's a matter of how someone views leadership.

we are not going to agree of course. i would like Trump to succeed because if he will screw things that will affect the rest of the world.

i also find it very frustrating in general, that most of the world is moving slowly to populists. That is something that we'll find it ahead us in the future.
    Have you seen the bigotry and utter stupidity of what is going down at many US Universities because of the Cultural Marxists and their ridiculous intersectionality philosophy?

"the hypocritical Celebs like Katy Perry." Here you are Karteo.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/kat...nd-gates-walls

Have you seen the bigotry and utter stupidity of what is going down at many US Universities because of the Cultural Marxists and their ridiculous intersectionality philosophy?
    kids. they play around when in college and then they enter the big money capitalism in USA and forget and forgive. some controlled revolution was always handy. if it didn't exist we should invent it. cultural marxism is not the problem itself, it's how someone is trying to enforce his ideas and beliefs. It's just like saying that Islam itself is the problem, while the problem is how the radical muslims are trying to enforce it.

in a country with racism issues still in 2020s i find of an excuse the cultural marxism in universities. US is so politically correct in general that makes me puke

"the hypocritical Celebs like Katy Perry." Here you are Karteo.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/kat...nd-gates-walls
    is there any other kind of celebs that i don't know?

i refuse, repeat REFUSE, to open any page about pop singers and especially women

ps. i believe that you feel the same for the brexit hypocrites

that's a fake one.

that's a real one.

agree. Alt Right's tactics are to denigrate intelligence and remove expert opinions that might block gain: a war on brains. Trump's reign depends on maintaining support from low income / low education white voters - the big question is whether anything will cause them to drop him, but I dont think so, they care more about revisiting 50s-80s era american cultural values than about their own well being - noble in a way.

What is going down? Nothing particularly shocking, apart from all the sport-team-institutionally-covered-up-sexual-abuse scandals. Organisations cancelling a speaker does not a travesty make. Worthy or criticism? Sure. Reason to vote for the climate change denying serial sex pest? No!

American universities are massively diverse, from the totalitarian christian fortresses, to liberal playgrounds, even to all black universities, whats the problem with some academics developing cultural theories around intersectionality? Why is that an existential threat to anyone except for the Ku Klux Klan?

Although it is interesting to note that Donald Trump controversially refuses to disavow the KKK.

Denigrates academics... respects KKK... hmmmm