Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 252 of 260 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 6489
  1. #6276
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    78,112

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Right.

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #6277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,823

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    The thing is that you don't have to be left to find Trump an idiotic and undemocratic racist.
    You only have to be a man of principles and not a headless party follower.

    Wtf. Am I supposed to applause whatever bs a politician says or does because he is in my party?

    Wtf again. I own the party, no fucking party owns me. The party cannot exist without me and you and the rest. We all can exist without any fucking party


  4. #6278
    Can't Re Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,399

    Default US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Actually I don't think I do, particularly as there are about six of you who find fault with whatever Trump says and does no many how innocuous and trivial.

    Being as you all "think alike" your collective posts far exceed mine.
    You need to do some maths mate, because if six of us take turns finding fault and you reply with some bollocks every time (which you do) then you post six times more than any one of us ‘sheep’.

    Baaaaa!

    Oh FFS.

  5. #6279
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,608

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    I’m nowhere near the left - doesn’t stop me seeing Trump for what he is though. A moron.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  6. #6280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,823

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Donald J. Trump

    @realDonaldTrump
    I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!

    FFS!


  7. #6281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2,823

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    I have to recognise that he is truly unstoppable in being a ****


  8. #6282
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Trump is nearing the end of his first term, the US economy is doing very well, he hasn't started any wars, he has achieved more with North Korea than any predecessor, he has got most Arab states and Israel on board with a ME peace plan, the Democrats are squabbling amongst themselves over how Left to go, and he has signed off a shed load of legislation.

    Compared to Obama he has done very well.


  9. #6283
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    42,324

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Trump is nearing the end of his first term, the US economy is doing very well, he hasn't started any wars, he has achieved more with North Korea than any predecessor, he has got most Arab states and Israel on board with a ME peace plan, the Democrats are squabbling amongst themselves over how Left to go, and he has signed off a shed load of legislation.

    Compared to Obama he has done very well.

    The US economy was on an upturn before he got elected.

    He met and agreed nothing with KJ-U.

    What's his ME peace plan? Isolate Iran?

    And if not going to war is an achievement, most leaders are great. He was 5 minutes away from a war with Iran though, I assume someone his the red button under a big Mac.

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

  10. #6284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,556

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Not really a "majority", just the usual shouty Left who conform to all the approved causes like sheep and wear the requisite lapel badges and keffiehs to prove it.
    You've seen a fucking Trump rally, right??


  11. #6285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,556

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Trump is nearing the end of his first term, the US economy is doing very well, he hasn't started any wars, he has achieved more with North Korea than any predecessor, he has got most Arab states and Israel on board with a ME peace plan, the Democrats are squabbling amongst themselves over how Left to go, and he has signed off a shed load of legislation.

    Compared to Obama he has done very well.
    And he's still on a fight for his life in 2020, imagine if he wasn't a giant twat!!


  12. #6286
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    The US economy was on an upturn before he got elected.

    He met and agreed nothing with KJ-U.

    What's his ME peace plan? Isolate Iran?

    And if not going to war is an achievement, most leaders are great. He was 5 minutes away from a war with Iran though, I assume someone his the red button under a big Mac.
    1. The US economy has improved radically under Trump not just grown.
    2. Trump has come closer to a NK solution than anyone before.
    3. Trump's ME plan is a game changer, because it has now moved the solution away from the failed political solutions of the past towards a viable economic one. That is why the Arabs are backing it.
    4. Trump is not a military hawk but he is a fiscal hawk. The Mullahs will be taken down by economics and cyber attacks. Missiles will only come into play if they think it is necessary to destroy their nuke development facilities.


  13. #6287
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    623

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    The US economy was on an upturn before he got elected.

    He met and agreed nothing with KJ-U.

    What's his ME peace plan? Isolate Iran?

    And if not going to war is an achievement, most leaders are great. He was 5 minutes away from a war with Iran though, I assume someone his the red button under a big Mac.
    The American economy has been growing for 121 months.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  14. #6288
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    78,112

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    1. The US economy has improved radically under Trump not just grown.
    No. It’s been growing significantly since well before he took office. This has been pointed out to you more than once.

    I’ve been there, and I know how our regional subsidiary is doing in the US, we’ve seen growth every year since 2011.

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    2. Trump has come closer to a NK solution than anyone before.
    What solution? He’s met Kim a couple of times. Wow. So has Xi of China. There is still no concrete progress towards opening up the DPRK, or to decommissioning it’s weapons programs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    3. Trump's ME plan is a game changer, because it has now moved the solution away from the failed political solutions of the past towards a viable economic one. That is why the Arabs are backing it.
    „Trump‘s ME plan“ isn’t a game-changer. If anything, it moves even further away, the possibility of a true, two-state solution. And it isn’t even Trump‘s plan, it was pitched to his people by lobbyists, and delivered by his son-in-law, and many in the region (including the Saudis) have already mentioned that the economic arguments don’t add up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    4. Trump is not a military hawk but he is a fiscal hawk. The Mullahs will be taken down by economics and cyber attacks. Missiles will only come into play if they think it is necessary to destroy their nuke development facilities.
    No, Trump isn’t a military hawk, a man who blagged his way out of military service is never going to be, is he?

    However, unfortunately, his National Security Advisor John Bolton is, and his agenda (and it has been the case since Gulf War II, if not before) is to expand American interest in the Middle East (among other regions) and this will involve agitating for regime-change in certain countries, to remove existing governments and instead, support the imposition of a government more favourable to American commercial interests. That’s where the fiscal part comes in. Do you really think the Americans are threatening Iran because they want to harken back to the Marshall Plan, and be the policeman of the world?

    This is exactly the same playbook the Americans used throughout the 1980s under Reagan, in Central America. Look how that turned out, and who was involved.

    Trump‘s government has already, by withdrawing from the JCPOA, destabilised a regional agreement that was working well, and allowing Iran to trade, whilst imposing restrictions, oversight and inspections on its nuclear program.

    It worked.

    Unless, of course, you really do believe that the Iranians are some sort of power-crazed lunatics who will stop at nothing other than to enslave the entire Middle East under the harshest implementation of Islamic law, whilst wiping Israel off the map in the process?


  15. #6289
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,608

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    His middle east peace plan is a joke. It just gives Jared something to play with so he feels important.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  16. #6290
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    His middle east peace plan is a joke. It just gives Jared something to play with so he feels important.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Trump Peace Plan was far from a joke and it has changed the whole dynamic and direction of any final resolution. Of course it was going to meet resistance from Hamas and the PLO, but it has totally undermined their previous dogmatic position and they walked into the trap Trump, the Egyptians and the Saudis set for them.


  17. #6291
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post

    „Trump‘s ME plan“ isn’t a game-changer. If anything, it moves even further away, the possibility of a true, two-state solution. And it isn’t even Trump‘s plan, it was pitched to his people by lobbyists, and delivered by his son-in-law, and many in the region (including the Saudis) have already mentioned that the economic arguments don’t add up.

    Unless, of course, you really do believe that the Iranians are some sort of power-crazed lunatics who will stop at nothing other than to enslave the entire Middle East under the harshest implementation of Islamic law, whilst wiping Israel off the map in the process?
    See my reply to RealRed85 re the Peace Plan - the Two State solution is long dead and everyone involved knows it.

    The Iranians and involved in a long standing power struggle in the region against the Saudis. This is nothing new and will always be so.

    The Mullahs have stated openly that they want to wipe Israel off the map. They don't make any secret of it.


  18. #6292
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    78,112

    Default US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    See my reply to RealRed85 re the Peace Plan - the Two State solution is long dead and everyone involved knows it.

    The Iranians and involved in a long standing power struggle in the region against the Saudis. This is nothing new and will always be so.

    The Mullahs have stated openly that they want to wipe Israel off the map. They don't make any secret of it.
    Gee whiz, I wonder why „The Mullahs“ feel so aggrieved?

    Do you think it’s anything to do with the shabby events of 1953, where the British and Americans teamed-up to topple the democratically elected government of prime minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in an orchestrated coup?

    Of course, that then meant the rise of the US and UK-backed Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who marginalised political opposition and oppressed his own people, before being forced from power in the 1979 revolution?

    And possibly - just possibly - this catalogue of continual attempted western interference in their country makes them perhaps rightly annoyed, and causes them to want to lash-out at the West, and their allies?

    Iranian weapons cannot reach Washington or London, but they could reach Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Or Saudi Arabia.

    Oh, and the two-state solution isn’t dead. Palestine would accept it, given guarantees to their people. They won’t get those because the Americans won’t accept it.


  19. #6293
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Should we Jews feel aggrieved that your beloved host nation, took it upon themselves to torture, murder and deport us and THAT is the ONLY reason Israel exists today?

    If you are going to cherry pick from the past so can I.

    The Two State Solution was always an unachievable objective used to kick the can down the road. It is not viable, economically or geographically.

    The Iranian sponsored Terrorists have already struck in Europe and according to reports are planning to do it again. Their missiles might not reach London but their IED's can.


  20. #6294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In a tophat.
    Posts
    13,230

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Should we Jews feel aggrieved that your beloved host nation, took it upon themselves to torture, murder and deport us and THAT is the ONLY reason Israel exists today?

    If you are going to cherry pick from the past so can I.

    The Two State Solution was always an unachievable objective used to kick the can down the road. It is not viable, economically or geographically.

    The Iranian sponsored Terrorists have already struck in Europe and according to reports are planning to do it again. Their missiles might not reach London but their IED's can.
    your not doing that thing where Jews is conflated with Israel are you?

    doyen of boomer energy

  21. #6295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Terra Incognita
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Just done a 'word cloud' of this thread:

    Still relevant.


  22. #6296
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    your not doing that thing where Jews is conflated with Israel are you?
    No I am not. Jews can feel aggrieved over the Holocaust and not be Zionists.


  23. #6297
    Senior Mass Debater
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    16,924

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Still relevant.

    Only to someone with antisemitic tendencies.


  24. #6298
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    33,815

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Gee whiz, I wonder why „The Mullahs“ feel so aggrieved?

    Do you think it’s anything to do with the shabby events of 1953, where the British and Americans teamed-up to topple the democratically elected government of prime minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in an orchestrated coup?

    Of course, that then meant the rise of the US and UK-backed Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, who marginalised political opposition and oppressed his own people, before being forced from power in the 1979 revolution?

    And possibly - just possibly - this catalogue of continual attempted western interference in their country makes them perhaps rightly annoyed, and causes them to want to lash-out at the West, and their allies?

    Iranian weapons cannot reach Washington or London, but they could reach Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Or Saudi Arabia.

    Oh, and the two-state solution isn’t dead. Palestine would accept it, given guarantees to their people. They won’t get those because the Americans won’t accept it.
    “The Palestinian” government consists of two factions who are hostile to one another, Hamas and Fatah. They struggle to even agree amongst themselves. Hamas explicitly state that the destruction of Israel and wiping out all Jews is their aim. To suggest that “The Palestinians” would accept a two state solution is nonsense, unless you believe that Hamas are joking when they say they want a Jewish genocide.

    “A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and make sure you are.”

  25. #6299
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    78,112

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    “The Palestinian” government consists of two factions who are hostile to one another, Hamas and Fatah. They struggle to even agree amongst themselves. Hamas explicitly state that the destruction of Israel and wiping out all Jews is their aim. To suggest that “The Palestinians” would accept a two state solution is nonsense, unless you believe that Hamas are joking when they say they want a Jewish genocide.
    Shall I be clearer then?

    The majority of Palestinian people will accept a two-state solution.

    Ignore - for a moment - Hamas and Fatah (and anyone else). What we were discussing is (essentially) the right of the Palestinian people themselves to self-determination. You know, the sort of rights they had before 1947, when the British government ran away from its mandate in Palestine.

    Or are we going to blame that on Hitler as well?


  26. #6300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Terra Incognita
    Posts
    2,969

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Only to someone with antisemitic tendencies.
    Have a word Mods. I don't want to waste time trawling back to find the anti-Muslim sentiments writ large in this guys posts.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •