Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 150 of 192 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 4800
    Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Trump likes hiring and firing, that is how he operates. I seem to recall a certain Mr Clough used mercurial managerial tactics to great effect also.
    Correct, he put Robbo on the left because he was from Scotland

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Wolfgang Schnell BSc. PhD. View Post
    Hmmm, he wasn't a massive orange cock though, was he ?
    Maybe you are viewing Trump the same way the FA used to view Clough, through a prism of pathological hatred?

The old Establishment managed to prevent Cloughie getting the England job, but the new Establishment couldn't prevent Trump getting the Washington job.

Maybe you are viewing Trump the same way the FA used to view Clough, through a prism of pathological hatred?

The old Establishment managed to prevent Cloughie getting the England job, but the new Establishment couldn't prevent Trump getting the Washington job.
    Underrated Fall LP.

I cannot understand how the mods haven't banned you already after this Trump-Clough comparison.

Still you are just making an observation about how Trump works without any comment on the actual matter of firing his secretary of foreign affairs through Twitter with no apparent reason besides the last Russia comments.

It's just like saying that horseshit are brown with a warmth feeling. Without making any comments on the terrible smell and taste they have...

Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    I cannot understand how the mods haven't banned you already after this Trump-Clough comparison.

Still you are just making an observation about how Trump works without any comment on the actual matter of firing his secretary of foreign affairs through Twitter with no apparent reason besides the last Russia comments.

It's just like saying that horseshit are brown with a warmth feeling. Without making any comments on the terrible smell and taste they have...
    It is like saying that those who want to shut down free speech are fascists when it is ONLY Antifa that seek to do that and they claim to be anti-fascist. It is a strange world we live in.

It is like saying that those who want to shut down free speech are fascists when it is ONLY Antifa that seek to do that and they claim to be anti-fascist. It is a strange world we live in.
    Would you be kind to comment on the firing issue or shall we keep trolling each other?

PS. There is no freedom of speech or expression without responsibilities and this means that it may be subject to certain restrictions in order to respect the rights or reputation of other people.

Last edited by karteo; 13-03-18 at 20:04.

Would you be kind to comment on the firing issue or shall we keep trolling each other?
    I did comment of the "firing issue", I said Trump's business philosophy is "Hire and Fire". Seems to be working well for him so far.

I did comment of the "firing issue", I said Trump's business philosophy is "Hire and Fire". Seems to be working well for him so far.
    No you didn't. That's an observation. Not a comment on the matter.

It's like seeing someone killing a man and you are saying that his is dead.
    Thank you very much. We know that.

So I get the picture. Keep trolling is the answer

No you didn't. That's an observation. Not a comment on the matter.

It's like seeing someone killing a man and you are saying that his is dead.
    Thank you very much. We know that.

So I get the picture. Keep trolling is the answer
    Why does Trump fire people? Because he can. That is all you need to know, all else is irrelevant speculation.

Why does Trump fire people? Because he can. That is all you need to know, all else is irrelevant speculation.
    No, that is all YOU need to know. You are not entitled to tell me what I need to know

Another day, another dead Russian in London.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...is-london-home

Strong and Stable.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNottingham View Post

Strong and Stable.
    Most probably Putin took care of him. Why? Because he can.

Russian dead = must be Putin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong and Stable.
    So which side of the Cold War are you on now WAN? Ours or are you still with Kim Philby's lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Carvel View Post
    Russian dead = must be Putin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since reading this I've had an earworm of Bob Dylan's Must be Santa song.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbus View Post
    Since reading this I've had an earworm of Bob Dylan's Must be Santa song.
    I am not a Dylan fan, but I do like that song and the video.

Looks like the Dem may squeak out a win in PA18, a district that went to Trump by 22 points a year ago...........looks like this chaos theory may not be for everyone. Even "safe" districts are not if you're going to run Trump Sycophants.

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.Tricky. View Post
    Looks like the Dem may squeak out a win in PA18, a district that went to Trump by 22 points a year ago...........looks like this chaos theory may not be for everyone. Even "safe" districts are not if you're going to run Trump Sycophants.
    A number of commentators have said that Trump benefitted massively from being up against Hillary Clinton and 3 factors came into play.

She was so hated by the GOP voters that many held their noses and voted for Trump.
    She was intensely disliked my many Dem voters, so they abstained.
    She was so hated by many Blue Collar workers who don't normally vote that they took the trouble to vote against her.

In subsequent elections the Dems that hate Trump will come out to vote in force and he may not be able to mobilise the support he did against Hillary Clinton.

A number of commentators have said that Trump benefitted massively from being up against Hillary Clinton and 3 factors came into play.

She was so hated by the GOP voters that many held their noses and voted for Trump.
    She was intensely disliked my many Dem voters, so they abstained.
    She was so hated by many Blue Collar workers who don't normally vote that they took the trouble to vote against her.

In subsequent elections the Dems that hate Trump will come out to vote in force and he may not be able to mobilise the support he did against Hillary Clinton.
    He also benefited from an unrepresentative electoral systems that handed victory to the loser.

He also benefited from an unrepresentative electoral systems that handed victory to the loser.
    I don't think that is true WAN the Americans have the Electoral Collage for a good reason. They are a Union of very diverse States of different sizes, populations and economies, and the EC system brings a degree of equality to the system. It keeps the Union together.

No system is perfect and there is much disagreement in the UK over FPTP and PR with each having its own pros and cons.

It's political jingoism Barbus they all do.

Did you see yesterday Bernie (Three Houses) Sanders was preaching about gun control to student from behind a wall of personal armed guards.

The PA 18 district win by the Dems is all the more incredible when you take into account that due to how much the Republicans gerrymandered it in there favor the US Supreme court has declared the district illegal and will be converged into 4 other districts for the Nov election.

Its also interesting how there has been nothing said in support of the UK regards the Russia Nerve agent directly by the President, The US ambassador to the UN The white house press secretary even the outgoing Sec of state (who got sacked 2 hours later) but you would normally expect something straight from the President.

Trump benefited from the insaane cultural Marxism of the Social Justice Warriors and stick Clinton up as the mascot and that's how he won. The electoral collage is not representative but the point of it is to limit the power of New York and California state which it did.

Trumpism is a weird idealogy in itself in that it promotes liberalism and protectionism but saying that I think people were voting for anything against the Social Justice Warrior candidate. People are fed up being called racists, nazis, islamaphobes, white supremacists etc... All Trump did was fight with fire and said look I'm not any of those things and people liked it! Instead of weak opponents trying to play the game of identity politics like Romney.

Anyway if the democrats focuses less on identity they would walk in to power easily.

Last edited by EmmersonForest4; 15-03-18 at 19:02.

I don't think that is true WAN the Americans have the Electoral Collage for a good reason. They are a Union of very diverse States of different sizes, populations and economies, and the EC system brings a degree of equality to the system. It keeps the Union together.

No system is perfect and there is much disagreement in the UK over FPTP and PR with each having its own pros and cons.
    It's the biggest vote suppressor there is, it made sense when it was put in place as nobody knew what the hell was going on in other areas so you needed to split power so Virginians didn't always win as they had the biggest population. It's 2018, we have TV and Internet and Newspapers to inform the population. All the EC does is make sure that a Democrat living in Texas ot a Republican living in Washington never get off the couch. One person, one vote, most votes wins then everyone is engaged.