Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 142 of 215 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 5360

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany View Post
    I am in the Netherlands next week and they go town for it, everyone is out getting shitfaced and in fancy dress.
    Don't mention the Dutch . I dread to think how nobhead ( Dutch keyboard player) is going to turn up.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    Don't mention the Dutch . I dread to think how nobhead ( Dutch keyboard player) is going to turn up.
    If anything like the good folk of Einhoven, Sgt Peppers outfit and a bright wig. And a bag of weed.

If anything like the good folk of Einhoven, Sgt Peppers outfit and a bright wig. And a bag of weed.
    I won't put any hope into him playing the songs in the right key then.

He will be playing all the right notes, just not in the right order.

Left Winger

He will be playing all the right notes, just not in the right order.
    So, he’s a Jazz player then?

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    So, he’s a Jazz player then?
    Oi!

So we're not going to release the Dems memo?? what a little Buttercup, he is.......national security, my arse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.Tricky. View Post
    So we're not going to release the Dems memo?? what a little Buttercup, he is.......national security, my arse!!!
    He released the good one; it would be unfair to spread confusion to the American people with too many versions of the truth. His is enough.

Oooops
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...arged-election

PS. At the same time another shooting in a school in Washington!! Just a couple of days after Florida

It was a real. Shock to me when I heard that there were 300 shootings at schools over the past 4 years. Meaning 1.5 per week!!! .

Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    Oooops
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...arged-election

PS. At the same time another shooting in a school in Washington!! Just a couple of days after Florida

It was a real. Shock to me when I heard that there were 300 shootings at schools over the past 4 years. Meaning 1.5 per week!!! .
    The "shootings" at schools covers anyone triggering a firearm be it accidental, suicidal and vandalism and in most cases no one was harmed.

If you are scratching for your anti-Trump news in the Guardian you really are desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    The "shootings" at schools covers anyone triggering a firearm be it accidental, suicidal and vandalism and in most cases no one was harmed.

If you are scratching for your anti-Trump news in the Guardian you really are desperate.
    And you are pathetic If you don't understand the huge gun issue in USA. MAN ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Triggering gun by accident? A gun? In a school?

Are you on medication? If not get one. If yes stop it

And finally no, I am not searching in Guardian. I just searched for an English version of the news that are world news now.

Allover the news in all countries they are reporting the official charges to the Russians. They are getting closer to your idol.

Staggering.
    I don't get involved with the political threads on here as I like to add humour wherever possible, but I can't believe this.
    I work in a school, indeed I've worked in an education environment for over 35 years. The idea that kids bring a firearm to school is just impossible to comprehend in this country.
    How anyone can say that the stats on shooting incidents include accidental firings that hurt no one is OK, has a major problem understanding the very basic idea that guns should be nowhere near potential psychopaths.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I half expect the gun lobby to advocate giving all school children guns so that they can fire back at any crazy who opens fire like the guy did the other day.

Don't worry guys I am sure there will be another "moral outrage" over Trump to trigger you next week.......whilst you ignore what is going on in the rest of the world.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

It's not moral outrage, nor does it have anything to do with Trump that children are being shot dead. I assume by your posts you think children being shot is ok, or an acceptable consequence of widespread gun ownership?

[QUOTE=Barry;2870882]Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    Staggering.
    I don't get involved with the political threads on here as I like to add humour wherever possible, but I can't believe this.
    I work in a school, indeed I've worked in an education environment for over 35 years. The idea that kids bring a firearm to school is just impossible to comprehend in this country.
    How anyone can say that the stats on shooting incidents include accidental firings that hurt no one is OK, has a major problem understanding the very basic idea that guns should be nowhere near potential psychopaths.

He's just copying responses from right wing commentators and seeing whether they get a response.

Like Hatey Plopkins he probably doesn't even believe half of what he says.

Ignore

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

“So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!”

Then why did you block attempts last year to introduce a law that stopped the mentally ill from being able to obtain firearms?

Trump supporters don't care about the 10s of thousands of deaths every year because they don't think it'll be their family that get slaughtered.

Don't worry guys I am sure there will be another "moral outrage" over Trump to trigger you next week.......whilst you ignore what is going on in the rest of the world.
    You are so Trum-blind that you cannot even read properly

I have placed stats for 4 years!!!!!

300 firings in 4 years

That's not a Trump's issue. It was before him and is related to a higher problem in USA

And it's something that Obama didn't address and it's one of his greatest cons if you ask me

Stop defending Trump even when he is no accused for something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNottingham View Post
    “So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled from school for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities, again and again!”

Then why did you block attempts last year to introduce a law that stopped the mentally ill from being able to obtain firearms?

Trump supporters don't care about the 10s of thousands of deaths every year because they don't think it'll be their family that get slaughtered.
    Probably won't be bothered if their family get it either. They'll be able to cash in on the life insurance. Loads of lovely money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    Probably won't be bothered if their family get it either. They'll be able to cash in on the life insurance. Loads of lovely money.
    I thought I was cynical.

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    I half expect the gun lobby to advocate giving all school children guns so that they can fire back at any crazy who opens fire like the guy did the other day.
    Yesterday a young black woman was advocating it yesterday. Good shooters v bad shooters. Its a pity she was'nt asked about the police shooters and the disproportianate killings of her bredderin.

Quote Originally Posted by george lyall View Post
    Yesterday a young black woman was advocating it yesterday. Good shooters v bad shooters.
    This is the next logical step, but there are other possibilities. See what the Broward County sheriff thinks should happen:
    The police, he thought, should have more power to pull people in when they sensed that something was off, in order to assess people for mental-health issues
    So, a kid with depression, or a grown-up with mental issues should be sent to jail for 'assessment'. No, God forbid, don't limit their access to deadly guns, just lock everyone up and make America safe again.

lol

Default US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

About everyone has “depression” my age lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Freedman View Post
    About everyone has “depression” my age lol.
    And if not, then he must be in denial which is also a mental disorder