Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 3,301 to 3,324 of 3324
    Left Winger

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

I haven’t got any morals at all, I’m an absolute dog.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Not exactly a "gun nut", I have owned a couple of shotguns for about 40 years now. As for being a "deplorable", I would certainly have voted for Trump rather than Hillary, but I think Reagan was the best POTUS in my lifetime.

I don't Troll, though when it's banter I do stick on a smiley on the end or beginning. I am conservative (small c) and a new Libertarian, in that I dislike the apartheid of the Social Justice movement.

How can you say I "hate non-herero folk" when I am hoping the next PM will be Ruth Davidson? Also I have French gay friends and when we meet we greet in French style by kissing. My parents brought many L and G people into our home when I was a kid, back in the days when it was a criminal offence.

Melanie Phillips (who you probably hate?) wrote an excellent piece in the Jerusalem Post today pointing out the stupidity of Theresa May's attitude to Trump and how Britain is losing its moral compass and global influence. Probably explains why you think everyone to the Right of you is a bigot?

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-Se...British-538167

I exchanged a couple of mails with Sedgered years ago, but have never met him. As you probably don't know a great deal about Judaism or Catholicism I would point out that Sedge and I are poles apart on many issues.
    Fair enough but why then would you so vehemently defend a man who is a massive threat to LGBT rights (or at least those pulling the strings are), a racist, anti semite and mysogynist?

You can see that being an apologist for these behaviours could be confused quite easily with holding those same views yourself.

Yes I know Catholicism and Judaism are poles apart - I distinctly remember you explain the lack of the concept of hell for example. I was brought up Christian and enjoyed learning about other religions before I decided it wasn't for me.

I know you and Sedge seemed to share a distain for anything left of centre and the importance of freedom of religion, particularly that it should trump all laws and at the cost of other religions and the lives of those not religious. Even if that conflicts with other freedoms.

Shame, I thought you would make a lovely couple ;-)

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hate is a strong word but for Melanie Phillips it's not strong enough.

Can't Re Member

Sodomy was de-criminalised years ago, and quite rightly so, but the law does not state that it is a crime to believe the practice is immoral. Do you want to start policing people's morals? Would you call a Muslim who said he believed drinking alcohol is immoral a "bigot"?

You said "You do not have the right to be a racist or homophobic dickwad because you think an old book told you to." and I replied that it really didn't bother me. How does that make me a snowflake?
    You were thin skinned enough to think it was about you and go to lengths to tell me you weren’t offended

A Muslim believing alcohol is immoral doesn’t impinge on anyone else’s rights. Clearly. Refusing to serve someone because they’re gay does.

Oh FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    I haven’t got any morals at all, I’m an absolute dog.
    What I don't understand is what is the relevance of morality in the Trump topic. Moderation in this forum is a disgrace.

Sodomy was de-criminalised years ago, and quite rightly so, but the law does not state that it is a crime to believe the practice is immoral. Do you want to start policing people's morals? Would you call a Muslim who said he believed drinking alcohol is immoral a "bigot"?

You said "You do not have the right to be a racist or homophobic dickwad because you think an old book told you to." and I replied that it really didn't bother me. How does that make me a snowflake?
    People and societies are changing due time.

What is not changed is that whenever you hurt people is immoral. Hurt them physically and psychologically. Someone can believe whatever he wants as long as this doesn't hurt or affect people badly.

Even religious are immoral if they are hurting people. Catholicism hurt orthodox Christians by the crusades. That was immoral. And it took centuries for an official Pope forgiveness statement. Crimes have been made on the name of religious. They are not illegal but they have been immoral

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    You were thin skinned enough to think it was about you and go to lengths to tell me you weren’t offended

A Muslim believing alcohol is immoral doesn’t impinge on anyone else’s rights. Clearly. Refusing to serve someone because they’re gay does.
    There have been cases in the UK where a Muslim working on the checkout in a supermarket has refused to handle alcohol and ham even though it was in sealed containers. Are they wrong or right in doing so?

Don't be ridiculous if I was actually offended I would say so, and I didn't.

There have been cases in the UK where a Muslim working on the checkout in a supermarket has refused to handle alcohol and ham even though it was in sealed containers. Are they wrong or right in doing so?

Don't be ridiculous if I was actually offended I would say so, and I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    Fair enough but why then would you so vehemently defend a man who is a massive threat to LGBT rights (or at least those pulling the strings are), a racist, anti semite and mysogynist?
    QUOTE “I live in New York. I know many, many gay people. Tremendous people,” Mr. Trump said in an interview in 2011.

QUOTE "He has been playful at times, such as in 2000, when he and Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared in a skit for a political roast, during which Mr. Trump nuzzled and caressed the mayor, who was dressed in drag."

Anti-semite? Trump's daughter is a fucking Orthodox Jew like me. He declared Jerusalem the fucking Jewish Capital. Which it always has been for over 6000 years. He is a Super-goy.

His support amongst the Black community is growing.

....and as for misogynist......well sunshine if you want to side with the barking mad feminists then carry on eating your soya beans.

Moral, Ethical and Practical question for Psycho's Dragon and Bonalair:

What in your opinion should be minimum age of sexual consent and why?

Default US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

Without knowing the context of yalls argument, 16.

Can't Re Member

I expect someone far cleverer than me has looked at it and deemed 16 to be the age where adolescents are deemed capable of making a reasonable decision about it, so I’ll go with that for now for that reason.

Slightly older than your mental age.

Next !

I expect someone far cleverer than me has looked at it and deemed 16 to be the age where adolescents are deemed capable of making a reasonable decision about it, so I’ll go with that for now for that reason.
    Aye, snap - 16 seems fine, being fully aware it's lower in many countries.

QUOTE “I live in New York. I know many, many gay people. Tremendous people,” Mr. Trump said in an interview in 2011.

QUOTE "He has been playful at times, such as in 2000, when he and Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared in a skit for a political roast, during which Mr. Trump nuzzled and caressed the mayor, who was dressed in drag."

Anti-semite? Trump's daughter is a fucking Orthodox Jew like me. He declared Jerusalem the fucking Jewish Capital. Which it always has been for over 6000 years. He is a Super-goy.

His support amongst the Black community is growing.

....and as for misogynist......well sunshine if you want to side with the barking mad feminists then carry on eating your soya beans.
    Pathetic

The - some of my friends are "coloured" so I can't possibly be racist argument.

Ask LGBT people in America whether they feel safe and if they think Trump has their best interests at heart. Gays and especially transgender are such a drain on the military etc. Trying to remove their rights

His daughter whom he has had an unhealthy relationship has married an orthodox jew yes. You should read Fire and the Fury though - he really doesn't like Jared when he tries to steal his thunder.

“For Trump, giving Israel to Kushner was not only a test, it was a Jewish test: the president was singling him out for being Jewish, rewarding him for being Jewish, saddling him with an impossible hurdle for being Jewish - and, too, defaulting to the stereotyping belief in the negotiating powers of Jews,” Mr Wolff wrote in his book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House”

He gave support to tiki torch brandishing white supremacists who chanted "blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us"

Hahaha women are so worthless aren't they - isn't it great to demean them and not treat them equally - hilarious!

Quite frankly if you defend those attitudes you deserve to be treated like a pariah who holds those views.

I have zero respect for anyone who tries to stand by that bigotry.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I want to know what Jews would not replace us with?

Psycho's Dragon - Fire and Fury is a piece of tabloid garbage riddled with errors and inconsistencies that no one is taking seriously. It could have been compiled by anyone at the Sun.

There are extremists on the Right like Spencer who are trying to hijack the Libertarian movement in the same way as the Leftwing extremists are busy hijacking Labour. See Sir Tony Robinson for details.

Did you see that Apple are repatriating massive amounts of money to the US and giving their staff huge bonuses thanks to Trump's new Tax laws, This is Social Justice Tax Avoiding Apple we are talking about.

White supremacists will never replace us Annunaki Lizards, we still control the planet and pull all the strings.

Psycho's Dragon - Fire and Fury is a piece of tabloid garbage riddled with errors and inconsistencies that no one is taking seriously. It could have been compiled by anyone at the Sun.

There are extremists on the Right like Spencer who are trying to hijack the Libertarian movement in the same way as the Leftwing extremists are busy hijacking Labour. See Sir Tony Robinson for details.

Did you see that Apple are repatriating massive amounts of money to the US and giving their staff huge bonuses thanks to Trump's new Tax laws, This is Social Justice Tax Avoiding Apple we are talking about.

White supremacists will never replace us Annunaki Lizards, we still control the planet and pull all the strings.

Erm, they are being given $2,500 in Stock Grants and not money in the pocket. Usually there are restrictions on these shares which means they cannot be sold until they have vested, which could be several years. During that time the share price could fall or end up being completely worthless.

Indeed looking at it it is $2,500 in RESTRICTED Stock Grants.

It could work out better for the employees given it is Apple, but it's not a guarantee either.

EDIT: Got to add this on, even if it was money in the pocket it's $300 million compared the $47 billion Apple will make from the tax plan. How generous.

Last edited by MansfieldRed; Yesterday at 13:28.

This is actually from CNN.....watch it if you dare. Trump keeps on winning for ordinary people of all races and creeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eimrJHhrNPA

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Freedman View Post
    I'm having to quote this because everyone seems to be over looking it.

The man is a complete simpleton, it's hilarious .

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNottingham View Post
    I'm having to quote this because everyone seems to be over looking it.

The man is a complete simpleton, it's hilarious .
    You do know it is actually fake, don't you?

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Or is my post fake and it's real?

I'm struggling with the fake news and alternative facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MariAndy!s View Post
    Or is my post fake and it's real?

I'm struggling with the fake news and alternative facts.
    Anything that LJR thinks would potentially hurt the president is fake news.

Hope that makes sense

LJR is Shaun Spicer and I claim my 5 pounds