Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 132 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3567

Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    Religious freedom for all. At the expense of any one else’s rights. What. A **€*.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...s-freedom-all/

Rights are a two way street Bonalair. I am all for the French law of separating religion and state, which is why they have the burqa ban, that British Left doesn't seem to approve of, even though the French Left generally do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    There is definitely a move towards greater regional autonomy and secession around the planet, big centralised bureaucracies are not the flavour of the month.
    There is definitely a move towards greater idiocy.

Hey, why don't you split Israel into pieces? Give us a successful example

PS. When there is bureaucracy we solve this problem. Not splitting a country or a state.
    For a example to understand the equivalent, if someone catches his wife fucking his best friend he doesn't cut his own balls to punish her.

Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    This guy is a serious ignorant

He says bullshit with great seriousness

"No American — whether a nun, nurse, baker, or business owner — should be forced to choose between the [tenets] of faith or adherence to the law"

This is a bomb in the foundations of western democracy

Law is above ALL
    law is the cornerstone and the shelter of the people

What Trump says is one of the most well hidden fascist quotes I have heard from a western politician

This could be a quote from Iranian leader.
    That sounds just like Erdogan's latest anti-Trump rant. Is he a mate of yours?

There is definitely a move towards greater idiocy.

Hey, why don't you split Israel into pieces? Give us a successful example
    You clearly know nothing about Israel, it always has been a jigsaw of different communities all living very different lives. Governing Israel is like herding cats.

You clearly know nothing about Israel, it always has been a jigsaw of different communities all living very different lives. Governing Israel is like herding cats.
    Man, what the hell is wrong with you? I asked a different thing and you answer something else. I say split the country. Not if there are communities or whatever.
    SPLIT THE COUNTRY TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE. EVERY COMMUNITY ITS OWN COUNTRY. DOWN THE BUREAUCRACIES

That sounds just like Erdogan's latest anti-Trump rant. Is he a mate of yours?
    Missed the funny part.

Could you be polite enough to comment politically and philosophically the deep nature of what Trump said?

And please stop bringing erdogan in the discussion with me whenever you don't have something to say. It's becoming more certain than the Obama/Clinton saga you are on

Man, what the hell is wrong with you? I asked a different thing and you answer something else. I say split the country. Not if there are communities or whatever.
    SPLIT THE COUNTRY TO GIVE AN EXAMPLE. EVERY COMMUNITY ITS OWN COUNTRY. DOWN THE BUREAUCRACIES
    If there was a strong desire to separate into micro-countries it would happen, but it is only the size of the Kruger Park already.

Missed the funny part.

Could you be polite enough to comment politically and philosophically the deep nature of what Trump said?

And please stop bringing erdogan in the discussion with me whenever you don't have something to say. It's becoming more certain than the Obama/Clinton saga you are on

How do you comment politically and philosophically on a rant? I mean yours not Trump's.

How do you comment politically and philosophically on a rant? I mean yours not Trump's.
    I thought you can comment on everything.

oopsy daisy!

To save me reading all this, can someone summarise please?

Have they decided whether Karanka is better than Freedman yet?

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    To save me reading all this, can someone summarise please?

Have they decided whether Karanka is better than Freedman yet?
    Churchy says "oh yes"

Can't Re Member

Rights are a two way street Bonalair. I am all for the French law of separating religion and state, which is why they have the burqa ban, that British Left doesn't seem to approve of, even though the French Left generally do.
    This is more of an epic deflection than a kick off in the centre circle that ricochets off all 22 players, the ref and both linesmen then ends up in the top corner.

Tekkers LJR, deflection tekkers.

Oh FFS.

They see me trollin'

I wish Trump would take a deflection off a cliff

I will say it again Bonalair - When we do a postmortem on a Forest game we look at how Forest played, how the opposition played, how the Ref preformed and even the weather and kick-off time. We don't just myopically focus on one aspect.

Do you believe that Right are only a one way street and no one has any except for you?

The latest step in the Trump Russia saga is the National Rifle Association (NRA) cozying up to the Russians over the last few years, and possibly accepting money which was then funnelled into their campaign contributions which they made to the Trump election campaign. Apparently they gave a lot more to the Trump campaign than they ever have to any other president.

Accepting donations for American political campaigns from foreign entities is as you might expect totally illegal.

The fact American gun nuts want AK47s and can't get them under Russian sanctions is one factor apparently. Get Trump in and lift the sanctions.

There's a case to answer certainly and that's why the FBI are investigating.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

The time line of the NRA and links to Russia. Very detailed but interesting - especially 2016 onwards.

https://medium.com/@LaddEveritt/from...a-ffc69088fe41

Can't Re Member

I will say it again Bonalair - When we do a postmortem on a Forest game we look at how Forest played, how the opposition played, how the Ref preformed and even the weather and kick-off time. We don't just myopically focus on one aspect.

Do you believe that Right are only a one way street and no one has any except for you?
    Nowt to do with Burqa band though is it?

Rights are quite simple when it comes to this religious rights stuff. You have the right to practice your religion as long as the way you want to apply that doesn’t impact on other people’s rights. You do not have the right to be a racist or homophobic dickwad because you think an old book told you to.

Nowt to do with Burqa band though is it?

Rights are quite simple when it comes to this religious rights stuff. You have the right to practice your religion as long as the way you want to apply that doesn’t impact on other people’s rights. You do not have the right to be a racist or homophobic dickwad because you think an old book told you to.
    It is everyone's right to hold moral values, be they religious or not. We all have a personal line where things become immoral. I am sure you believe certain things are immoral, so why shouldn't someone else?

If Lego can cease doing business with the Daily Mail for moral reasons why can't a Christian baker refuse to make a Gay themed cake for moral reasons?

If you somehow think insulting my religious beliefs with crude language is going to upset my fee-fees, then you are barking up the wrong tree. My personal beliefs are far more robust than any insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    The time line of the NRA and links to Russia. Very detailed but interesting - especially 2016 onwards.

https://medium.com/@LaddEveritt/from...a-ffc69088fe41

That story is nearly a year old so it clearly has no legs. How about a more recent story instead, from yesterday?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26091...ds-ben-shapiro

That story is nearly a year old so it clearly has no legs. How about a more recent story instead, from yesterday?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26091...ds-ben-shapiro
    That timeline was first done a year ago

It's very much current news.

https://amp.thedailybeast.com/report...mpression=true

So are you a gun nut as well as a deplorable then?

Or are you just a boring troll who just as others so perfectly put it playing defend the indefensible continuously.

I've not even bothered looking at what you've posted so I can't comment.

It's nice to know after a couple of years away from this forum you're still here being an antagonistic troll. Like Forest firing managers and frustrating transfer windows somethings never change.

Where did Sedgered go - I thought you'd have shacked up together by now in your woodland cabin. A purely platonic bromance (we know you hate non hetero folk - amongst many, many others) based on a burning, passionate mutual bigotry and hatred. Romantic (in a strictly asexual sense)

It is everyone's right to hold moral values, be they religious or not. We all have a personal line where things become immoral. I am sure you believe certain things are immoral, so why shouldn't someone else?

If Lego can cease doing business with the Daily Mail for moral reasons why can't a Christian baker refuse to make a Gay themed cake for moral reasons?

If you somehow think insulting my religious beliefs with crude language is going to upset my fee-fees, then you are barking up the wrong tree. My personal beliefs are far more robust than any insult.
    Come off it mate most of the comments on Herr are just lads banter and sarcasm.

Not exactly a "gun nut", I have owned a couple of shotguns for about 40 years now. As for being a "deplorable", I would certainly have voted for Trump rather than Hillary, but I think Reagan was the best POTUS in my lifetime.

I don't Troll, though when it's banter I do stick on a smiley on the end or beginning. I am conservative (small c) and a new Libertarian, in that I dislike the apartheid of the Social Justice movement.

How can you say I "hate non-herero folk" when I am hoping the next PM will be Ruth Davidson? Also I have French gay friends and when we meet we greet in French style by kissing. My parents brought many L and G people into our home when I was a kid, back in the days when it was a criminal offence.

Melanie Phillips (who you probably hate?) wrote an excellent piece in the Jerusalem Post today pointing out the stupidity of Theresa May's attitude to Trump and how Britain is losing its moral compass and global influence. Probably explains why you think everyone to the Right of you is a bigot?

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/As-I-Se...British-538167

I exchanged a couple of mails with Sedgered years ago, but have never met him. As you probably don't know a great deal about Judaism or Catholicism I would point out that Sedge and I are poles apart on many issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    Come off it mate most of the comments on Herr are just lads banter and sarcasm.
    They are indeed, and I enjoy that.

Can't Re Member

If you think I was insulting your religious beliefs then you must be a bit of ‘snowflake’ to use your own lingo. Wasn’t the intention and can’t see where I did, I was talking generally not specifically.

Of course I have morals, a basic moral code isn’t linked to religion in any way. If someone else thinks as a personal belief that homosexuality is immoral, they should keep it to themselves because we as a society have deemed that view as intolerant and unacceptable.

And Lego? Deciding not to deal with bigots is... bigoted?! Hilarious. That’s EXACTLY the same as being a bigot cake maker.

If you think I was insulting your religious beliefs then you must be a bit of ‘snowflake’ to use your own lingo. Wasn’t the intention and can’t see where I did, I was talking generally not specifically.

Of course I have morals, a basic moral code isn’t linked to religion in any way. If someone else thinks as a personal belief that homosexuality is immoral, they should keep it to themselves because we as a society have deemed that view as intolerant and unacceptable.

And Lego? Deciding not to deal with bigots is... bigoted?! Hilarious. That’s EXACTLY the same as being a bigot cake maker.
    Sodomy was de-criminalised years ago, and quite rightly so, but the law does not state that it is a crime to believe the practice is immoral. Do you want to start policing people's morals? Would you call a Muslim who said he believed drinking alcohol is immoral a "bigot"?

You said "You do not have the right to be a racist or homophobic dickwad because you think an old book told you to." and I replied that it really didn't bother me. How does that make me a snowflake?