Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 128 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5359
  1. #3176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,662

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    "Early Friday morning he denied the derogatory language. “The language used by me at the Daca meeting was tough, but this was not the language used,” he tweeted,"

    I just love the way you are following Trump's every move. You are a bigger fan than I am.
    My money isn't on the pathogical liar but on who else was at the meeting telling the truth.

    He said it.

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #3177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    Not even then.

    Trump loyalists are morally bankrupt and will be judged very harshly by history.

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Interesting that a good few of the Hollywood/Media Obama loyalist are facing sexual harassment/assault/rape charges and one is even in prison already. What about Bill Clinton was he a paragon of virtue?


  4. #3178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Please someone shoot me between the eyes.


  5. #3179
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,371

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    Please someone shoot me between the eyes.
    Don’t ask LJR, he’d aim for the left one.

    „The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

  6. #3180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Don’t ask LJR, he’d aim for the left one.
    Yes but Obama and Clinton would miss the target whilst Trump would take the shot with closed eyes and even without a gun.


  7. #3181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,247

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Interesting that a good few of the Hollywood/Media Obama loyalist are facing sexual harassment/assault/rape charges and one is even in prison already. What about Bill Clinton was he a paragon of virtue?
    Lord, LJR. Now your towing the party line??


  8. #3182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In isolation.
    Posts
    10,804

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world



    this tweet says it all




    Last edited by ReDias; 13-01-18 at 16:22.
    We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi

  9. #3183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Yes but he is winning. I don't know the game he is winning but it's obvious that he is winning.
    No other will ever surpass him.

    Anyway, if the world will survive from his presidency then it is a clear sign that there is a loving God


  10. #3184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.Tricky. View Post
    Lord, LJR. Now your towing the party line??
    Tricky - Trump is no Messiah and many of those around him are as much swamp-dwellers as the ones he promised to clear out....but neither is he the Devil incarnate. Also Obama was no saint no matter how much he is idolised.

    What Trump is, is a political game changer and politics will never be the same again.


  11. #3185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Tricky - Trump is no Messiah and many of those around him are as much swamp-dwellers as the ones he promised to clear out....but neither is he the Devil incarnate. Also Obama was no saint no matter how much he is idolised.

    What Trump is, is a political game changer and politics will never be the same again.
    He is not devil. He is not competent enough for being that


  12. #3186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......
    Posts
    4,599

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by T.O.Tricky. View Post
    Lord, LJR. Now your towing the party line??
    Its the only way to get a Knighthood


  13. #3187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    Please someone shoot me between the eyes.

    As the old joke goes - if you shoot a Greek between the eyes it will miss his brain by three feet.


  14. #3188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    He is not devil. He is not competent enough for being that

    Karteo - If you claim your enemy is an idiot you lose the justification for taking him on.


  15. #3189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    As the old joke goes - if you shoot a Greek between the eyes it will miss his brain by three feet.
    I see you are well experienced


  16. #3190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Karteo - If you claim your enemy is an idiot you lose the justification for taking him on.
    If you claim that you read my posts you lose the justification for commenting them.

    PS. Where did I say he is an idiot? I said not competent enough for being a devil. And it's called sarcasm.
    You should work your humor because both the joke and this post shows that you have to work on that a lot


  17. #3191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    If you claim that you read my posts you lose the justification for commenting them.

    PS. Where did I say he is an idiot? I said not competent enough for being a devil. And it's called sarcasm.
    You should work your humor because both the joke and this post shows that you have to work on that a lot
    That was sarcasm? OK thanks for pointing that out.


  18. #3192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,719

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    That was sarcasm? OK thanks for pointing that out.
    Yes. To you. Not to Trump


  19. #3193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Fterno, Lefkada
    Posts
    5,699

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by karteo View Post
    Please someone shoot me between the eyes.
    Brilliant


  20. #3194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    4,662

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Interesting that a good few of the Hollywood/Media Obama loyalist are facing sexual harassment/assault/rape charges and one is even in prison already. What about Bill Clinton was he a paragon of virtue?
    Come on you have to do better than just provide strawmen!

    I couldn't give a shit about the morals of Obama supporters - that's utterly irrelevant - I'm not making apologies for them.

    However you are fully aware of what a disgusting excuse for a human Donald Trump is and by continuing to turn a blind eye to that you are an apologist for his behaviour.

    You and all other fans of Trump are utterly deplorable which I'm sure you will delight in. Morally bankrupt individuals guilty by association. I imagine you'll all deny ever supporting him when the shit hits the fan.

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk


  21. #3195
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,371

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    So, an inadvertent Ballistic Missile alert is broadcast to the whole of Hawaii (a mistake, as it turns out...) and where is the leader of the free world?

    Playing golf in Florida again.


  22. #3196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    Come on you have to do better than just provide strawmen!

    I couldn't give a shit about the morals of Obama supporters - that's utterly irrelevant - I'm not making apologies for them.

    However you are fully aware of what a disgusting excuse for a human Donald Trump is and by continuing to turn a blind eye to that you are an apologist for his behaviour.

    You and all other fans of Trump are utterly deplorable which I'm sure you will delight in. Morally bankrupt individuals guilty by association. I imagine you'll all deny ever supporting him when the shit hits the fan.

    Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    The moment you played the Strawman card you lost the argument.

    I posted this list of postwar US/UK political leaders who changed the political landscape in their era.

    JFK, Wilson, Thatcher, Reagan, Blair and now Trump.

    Whilst history often looks on all politicians with a more balanced view, their periods whilst in office are/where highly contentious. Trump is no better or worse then anyone I have listed with him, he is just a political figure reflecting and representing the changes in society in their era, some people like it and others hate it.


  23. #3197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    So, an inadvertent Ballistic Missile alert is broadcast to the whole of Hawaii (a mistake, as it turns out...) and where is the leader of the free world?

    Playing golf in Florida again.

    .....as in playing bowls on Plymouth Hoe?

    I thought you were a military man?


  24. #3198
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,371

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    .....as in playing bowls on Plymouth Hoe?

    I thought you were a military man?
    There is a small difference in a game of bowls outside the Plymouth dockyard for a serving Admiral, as was the case with the man you mention (he was a sailor, of course, not an Army man!) and a President being 1,057 Miles away from the seat of government.


  25. #3199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,413

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    There is a small difference in a game of bowls outside the Plymouth dockyard for a serving Admiral, as was the case with the man you mention (he was a sailor, of course, not an Army man!) and a President being 1,057 Miles away from the seat of government.
    There are some similarities between Drake and Trump.

    Both entrepreneurial pirates.
    Both fierce patriots.
    Both had a problem with Latinos.

    Seriously though, any POTUS will simply be acting on the advice of the military in such circumstances, if it where Obama playing golf the Guardian would be praising Saint Obama's cool and calm under fire.


  26. #3200
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,371

    Default Re: US to Trump all the other crazy stuff going on in the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    There are some similarities between Drake and Trump.

    Both entrepreneurial pirates.
    Both fierce patriots.
    Both had a problem with Latinos.

    Seriously though, any POTUS will simply be acting on the advice of the military in such circumstances, if it where Obama playing golf the Guardian would be praising Saint Obama's cool and calm under fire.
    I think with Obama though, he used to play at a golf club in Maryland (the Congressional, maybe?) so essentially was only down the road if the shit hit the fan.

    Trump insists on playing at his own club, in Florida.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •