Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New winger

Default New winger

Figured it was apt to make this, the replacement for burke thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: New winger

We're now short 2 wingers with 3 days to find them. Clubs will know we've got money and that were desperate. Get ready to see us paying over the odds for dross

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

We're not going to get one. Burke deal was done without PM PP knowledge and we got no one lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Liaminho View Post
    We're not going to get one. Burke deal was done without PM PP knowledge and we got no one lined up.
    And you know that how?

Quote Originally Posted by alabamared View Post
    And you know that how?
    I'm Fawaz.

What a fucking disgrace Fawaz is. He never ever learns, every season we sell late and good players and get closer to relegation. I can't understand him at all I just want to have a rational debate with him to see what goes on in his head, what a total idiot.

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Players like Burke are as rare as rocking horse shit and we sell him. I can't think of a winger in the same mould that we could bring in to replace him. Gutted

They should have a list of targets for all positions. Whether they can get them and at what cost are the questions given the time available.

Quote Originally Posted by stantonred View Post
    Players like Burke are as rare as rocking horse shit and we sell him. I can't think of a winger in the same mould that we could bring in to replace him. Gutted
    Exactly!! It's like watching a kid trade his charizard shiny Pokemon card it sickens me what fawaz has done.

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    Exactly!! It's like watching a kid trade his charizard shiny Pokemon card it sickens me what fawaz has done.
    It feels like when we sold Collymore, the last player we had that was this good to watch.

Why do Forest keep shitting on my Christmas tree and why do I keep following them?

What realistic signing would make you feel happier/more confident in Forest again? For me, bringing in Nahki Wells from Huddersfield would be a great addition, or perhaps again, Judge from Brentford.

What a fucking disgrace Fawaz is. He never ever learns, every season we sell late and good players and get closer to relegation. I can't understand him at all I just want to have a rational debate with him to see what goes on in his head, what a total idiot.

What goes on in his head is the money he has put into this very unsuccessful BUSINESS for no return

He wants money back and out quickly

Quote Originally Posted by stantonred View Post
    Gareth bale

Even if we were to spend all of the £13m (which is unlikely), I highly doubt we'd be able to get the 3 players (2 wingers and a striker) that we need.

And even if we do sign 3 good players, I still won't be happy. The manager and director have football have both been undermined (and I would not be surprised if they resigned), which is in itself more damaging than losing Burke.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    What realistic signing would make you feel happier/more confident in Forest again? For me, bringing in Nahki Wells from Huddersfield would be a great addition, or perhaps again, Judge from Brentford.
    Given he's out with a serious, long-term knee injury, I'm sure Brentford would be more than willing to consider a serious offer for Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Given he's out with a serious, long-term knee injury, I'm sure Brentford would be more than willing to consider a serious offer for Judge.
    He's out with a Broken leg.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Fair enough. I'll rephrase that to fairly serious leg injury then.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest ash View Post
    What goes on in his head is the money he has put into this very unsuccessful BUSINESS for no return

He wants money back and out quickly
    Then he is a cancer at the club that needs to go as quick as possible if that is the case. Otherwise he is an idiot because this is not footballing reasons.

Lloyd Dyer from Burton Albion could be worth a punt

Played a great couple of seasons in the Championship for Leicester and tore Direby a new ar-sehole on Friday night, so he's still got the business

I'd like to see Forest sign Dyer as wide, speedster with good crossing and 10 or so goals a season cutting in from wing

He'd be decent can score too.

Take your pick.

There's been loads of new whingers on here tonight

Very difficult to think of any replacement for Burke , but why not have a go at getting Zach Clough - at least the name is OK. Seems like a number of clubs are sniffing around .

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rooster View Post
    Lloyd Dyer from Burton Albion could be worth a punt

Played a great couple of seasons in the Championship for Leicester and tore Direby a new ar-sehole on Friday night, so he's still got the business

I'd like to see Forest sign Dyer as wide, speedster with good crossing and 10 or so goals a season cutting in from wing
    Dyer is 33 now and only just joined Burton so i doubt he would be available unless we paid well over the odds.

Then he is a cancer at the club that needs to go as quick as possible if that is the case. Otherwise he is an idiot because this is not footballing reasons.

Personally I just think he's an idiot with absolutely no idea of football in this league and too pig headed to still, even now take any advice on board

Fawaz will have a Greek or Kuwaiti winger lined up by himself and will be listed as bought for £13 million. His reinvesting in the squad just means covering the squad's wages this season