Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: MISSING: Matty Fryatt

Default Re: MISSING: Matty Fryatt

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    I can't believe a manager wouldn't want to have regular catch ups with a highly paid staff member off on long term sick. If only to keep progress on their treatment, estimated return etc...

Monty was just a coach though, wages & other such elements would have fell under Pedros brackets.

That's why the whole DOF system was fairly daft under Fawaz without the infrastructure Marinakis introduced in Jan to support it.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Too School for Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    I can't believe a manager wouldn't want to have regular catch ups with a highly paid staff member off on long term sick. If only to keep progress on their treatment, estimated return etc...
    You're assuming they thought they'd be around long enough for it to matter. They probably thought they'd be sacked before he came back, which lo and behold, is exactly what happened!

Can't Re Member

I listen to that and I think he sounds evasive. Not sure that’s the whole story myself

Oh FFS.