Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: MISSING: Matty Fryatt

Default Re: MISSING: Matty Fryatt

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    I can't believe a manager wouldn't want to have regular catch ups with a highly paid staff member off on long term sick. If only to keep progress on their treatment, estimated return etc...

Monty was just a coach though, wages & other such elements would have fell under Pedros brackets.

That's why the whole DOF system was fairly daft under Fawaz without the infrastructure Marinakis introduced in Jan to support it.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Delta Red

Quote Originally Posted by Statto View Post
    I can't believe a manager wouldn't want to have regular catch ups with a highly paid staff member off on long term sick. If only to keep progress on their treatment, estimated return etc...
    You're assuming they thought they'd be around long enough for it to matter. They probably thought they'd be sacked before he came back, which lo and behold, is exactly what happened!

Can't Re Member

I listen to that and I think he sounds evasive. Not sure that’s the whole story myself

Oh FFS.

Matty Fryatt has officially retired from professional football.

I figured I should be the one to post this seeing as I was always banging on about why the club never spoke about him, or acknowledged his existence.
    Read this interview with him in the Telegraph, it pretty much confirms exactly what I said. He was feeling the way we all were..confused as to why the club never contacted him or brought him in, and especially the fact Phillipe Montanier never even met him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...laying-career/

Delta Red

Wow didn't realise we had two Fryatt threads. He barely deserves half of one!

We've been discussing it for over an hour in the other thread but well done for announcing it Kieran

Looking forward to your thread about the Berlin Wall coming down.

Sent from the thunder suckle fuzz canyon

Quote Originally Posted by The Arctic Samuel View Post
    We've been discussing it for over an hour in the other thread but well done for announcing it Kieran

https://www.indy100.com/article/berl...witter-8195031

Quote Originally Posted by The Arctic Samuel View Post

Sent from the thunder suckle fuzz canyon
    No no no no THIS is THE Fryatt thread. Any other conversation in the other one is invalid. Go on, erase it from your memory, just like his time at the club