Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 93 of 206 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 5133

Thread: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thread, sponsored by the FEC!

Best served cold

Default Re: The demise of the demise of D***y C***ty thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Stoke are interested in Rowett apparently.
    If they offer it to him he’ll go. One of the reasons Birmingham sacked him, apparently, was because he kept applying for other, bigger jobs and didn’t want to commit to them in case a premier league club came in.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Foam Hand

Be a blow for the Shaggers if he goes.

They'll have to get Schteve back, unfinished unfinished business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Be a blow for the Shaggers if he goes.

They'll have to get Schteve back, unfinished unfinished business.
    Wonder if they would take a punt on Mark Warburton?

Last thing we need is them buggers competing for managers at the same time as us.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...d=tmg_share_tw

I really really really really hope he goes

The sheep have offered him a contract extension this morning, sounds like they are worried he will be off.

I hope he stays, least we've made our position clear early. Whether that is to say 'we did all we can' or a sign of intent we will find out in the next few days!

Karanka is a good appointment for you, will shore things up that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Marino Rahmberg View Post
    I hope he stays, least we've made our position clear early. Whether that is to say 'we did all we can' or a sign of intent we will find out in the next few days!

Karanka is a good appointment for you, will shore things up that's for sure.
    Despite all our comments on here about his style, Rowett has done well for you in this short time, so not surprised the board trying to keep him.

Hopefully Rowett will stay so he can properly see through the Derby late season meltdown.

Not that type of player

Standard way of getting a bigger contract at your current club.

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Standard way of getting a bigger contract at your current club.
    He did it a few times at Birmingham.

Hopefully Derby can't match Stokes offer.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

I shag sheep

Signed Cameron Jerome today, which is good as our main problem this season has been we've not had enough strikers.

Though I suppose, we do have Matej Vydra who's the division's top scorer. And Nugent will always bag a few. But great to have Jerome too.

Though Sam Winnall's goals per game time is second only to Vydra in the division this season. And Chrissy Martin has scored more goals than any other Championship player these past three years.

Of course last year's top scorer, Darren Bent, is just back from injury. And then there's Andi Weimann who prefers to play down the middle, as does Johnny Russell for that matter. And Tom Lawrence now I think of it.

Bit of a strange one but Rowett's got it mostly right so far. I wouldn't have bought him but maybe he'll come off the bench and bag a goal against Bristol City on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepish View Post
    Signed Cameron Jerome today, which is good as our main problem this season has been we've not had enough strikers.

Though I suppose, we do have Matej Vydra who's the division's top scorer. And Nugent will always bag a few. But great to have Jerome too.

Though Sam Winnall's goals per game time is second only to Vydra in the division this season. And Chrissy Martin has scored more goals than any other Championship player these past three years.

Of course last year's top scorer, Darren Bent, is just back from injury. And then there's Andi Weimann who prefers to play down the middle, as does Johnny Russell for that matter. And Tom Lawrence now I think of it.

Bit of a strange one but Rowett's got it mostly right so far. I wouldn't have bought him but maybe he'll come off the bench and bag a goal against Bristol City on Friday night.
    Yeah as thrilling as all that is you’re still a bunch of Sheepshaggers who’s achievements will always be over shadowed by those of Nottingham Forest

Not that type of player

Jerome offers something different from the rest so I can see why GR has signed him. Is Martin leaving this month?

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Thanks 'shagger. I really don't know how I'd have got through the rest of the day without knowing that. It's just the dilemma of whether or not he features on Friday night that concerns me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    Thanks 'shagger. I really don't know how I'd have got through the rest of the day without knowing that. It's just the dilemma of whether or not he features on Friday night that concerns me now.
    That's what i thought too! Such a dilemma. He's a worthy player* and could slot straight in. But does that upset the other players that have got them so high in the table?! What will rowett do?! Gonna be hard to sleep tonight because in just 24 hours I'll know the answer!!

*I've no idea who derby have just signed and who we're talking about

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Otis Redd'un View Post
    He's on the bench tonight, in case you were still interested.

oopsy daisy!

All those strikers.

Must have rattled half a dozen past Bristol tonight.

The Foam Hand

Robson Jerome or whatever the twat’s called diving all over to win a pen and all he got was booked for cheating, what a wanker!

Quote Originally Posted by big jay View Post
    Robson Jerome or whatever the twat’s called diving all over to win a pen and all he got was booked for cheating, what a wanker!
    Bit harsh, id be angry if that wasn't given for us he just went down far too theatrically

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    Bit harsh, id be angry if that wasn't given for us he just went down far too theatrically
    Yeah he cheated so fuck him

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    Nothing can be too harsh when it’s slagging off Derby.

Someone linked to a Derby forum and I was surprised to see how confident they were of automatic. I had to double check the league to see how many points clear they are. Plenty of time for a wobble yet and in our division things can change quickly. Villa creeping up on the inside with quality in depth and an experienced manager would be my worry as a Derby fan. Fingers crossed.

Terrorist Scum

They’ll bottle it, they always do.

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Nobody will catch Wolves & Villa will get second