Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331
Results 8,251 to 8,262 of 8262

Thread: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

      
  1. #8251
    Red til I'm dead
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,069

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Mason Bennett seems to be in a pickle amongst the sheep fans, after posting a video driving past their stadium, and extolling viewers to „burn it“!

    Predictably, the response has not gone well for him on social media.
    He’s driving??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #8252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    407

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    He’s driving??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure but seems he is the one making the comments.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


  4. #8253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Andover, Hants
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Have to laugh how the coronavirus has fucked up the Rooney loan. Bring him in for a huge weekly wage and then have him sat at home doing nothing for the best part of half a season. 32Red cant be happy with the return on their investment- what would happen if they pulled out??


  5. #8254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,775

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Wooneh did a big 2 page interview in the times today, he just banged on about Man U and never mentioned the sheepshaggers once, he really isn’t interested in Derby


  6. #8255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,351

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    Wooneh did a big 2 page interview in the times today, he just banged on about Man U and never mentioned the sheepshaggers once, he really isn’t interested in Derby
    I'm sure you're right. Just a way back into English football as a coach (or something) rather than primarily as a player, but gaining the max amount of money in the process.


  7. #8256
    It's all about mid-table...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wetherspoons
    Posts
    17,743

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Orribul **** Wooneh.


  8. #8257

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Quote Originally Posted by andover red View Post
    Have to laugh how the coronavirus has fucked up the Rooney loan. Bring him in for a huge weekly wage and then have him sat at home doing nothing for the best part of half a season. 32Red cant be happy with the return on their investment- what would happen if they pulled out??
    Well, it's Rooney. They're used to him having to pull out on relationships. Especially the older ones


  9. #8258

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Watch highlights of the QPR v Derby play off final with Bobby Zamora....

    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...mora-and-hill/


  10. #8259

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Watch highlights of the QPR v Derby play off final with Bobby Zamora....

    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...mora-and-hill/
    I almost forgot QPR hadthe money grabbing rednap as manager...how many clubs?


  11. #8260
    Can't Re Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    7,125

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Saw a teaser of an article from The Athletic saying some of the championship clubs in danger of relegation were threatening legal action if the league didn’t sort the FFP breaches of Derby and Co out. Can’t find it now...

    Oh FFS.

  12. #8261

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    If they wrap up the season now, Forest will have done the single over Derby in the league this year.


  13. #8262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    119

    Default Re: The demise of Cocu the Clown‘s Wayne Rooney's Direby County!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    Saw a teaser of an article from The Athletic saying some of the championship clubs in danger of relegation were threatening legal action if the league didn’t sort the FFP breaches of Derby and Co out. Can’t find it now...
    Rightly so too if true!
    It would be typical of Mad Mell to try and profit from a human tragedy!


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •