Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214
Results 5,326 to 5,346 of 5346

Thread: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thread, sponsored by the FEC!

Default Re: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thre

What is it with the sheepshaggers & American sport, first of all naming their ground after a silly American version of rounders & now latching onto a team that players a silly American version of rugby league

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thre

Frank Lampard to be the new Chelsea Manager?

It's all about mid-table...

Who givz a fuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    I’d piss mesen laughing

FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Who givz a fuk.
    If it de-rails the shaggers I do.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

All we need is media speculation, to mess with his mind.

Be like Schteeeve and Newcastle, and Rowett and Stoke all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Penguin View Post
    All we need is media speculation, to mess with his mind.

Be like Schteeeve and Newcastle, and Rowett and Stoke all over again.
    I'm all for some of this.

Last edited by rockabilly; 11-02-19 at 19:00.

I was at home earlier and a re run of the QPR v Derby play off final was on. I'd forgotten QPR were down to ten men and had been battered by Derby for the whole second half, QPR had made all their subs and derby still had fresh legs on the bench. I really don't know how they fucked that up but I sat mesmerised watching it all unfold

Also that little posh, judas, **** Bamford came on and did his usual ineffectual flopping around for 2 mins

And I always lapped up the Keogh fuck up as it was so glorious. I'd forgotten fat head Buxton had cocked up in the corner just prior. Sweet

Looked poor tonight - scoresd after 1 min then huffed and puffed to create anything Ipswich looked the better side and were lucky to get away with a point in the end.

Only really threatened in the last 10 as Ipswich sat back protecting their point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about mid-table...

Start of their annual reduction.

Well that's Fwankies Shaggers out of the FA cup.

They trained at Chelsea yesterday , Fwank was asked about it pre match but seemed a bit embarrassed by it.

Derby are sucking Chelsea off at every opportunity for a bit of help

I was hoping for a draw so that they had yet another match to fit in to a crowded schedule.

Rice 13

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    I was hoping for a draw so that they had yet another match to fit in to a crowded schedule.
    No replays this round because the big teams see them as a inconvenience, sorry meant to say it will prevent a backlog of fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns View Post
    No replays this round because the big teams see them as a inconvenience, sorry meant to say it will prevent a backlog of fixtures.

The big teams would surely see replays as another opportunity to play their B teams, where every other player still cost more than our entire club.

It's everyone else, the clubs with smaller squads who wouldn't be keen to have replays.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ha ha, Even Manish on MOTD taking the piss out of Derby's new name!!http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5c68957c...216_225655.mp4

Edit - not sure my video link works?

Last edited by bristol tricky; Today at 00:02.

Derby were poor again today and have been on many occasions I have seen them on Sky this season.
    3 of their best 4 players aren’t even owned by them. They have nothing to come.

Rice 13

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    The big teams would surely see replays as another opportunity to play their B teams, where every other player still cost more than our entire club.

It's everyone else, the clubs with smaller squads who wouldn't be keen to have replays.

Maybe a few years ago that would be true, but now they use the lower league clubs for that. Cup competitions are now used to give those that take a enormous wage for several cup matches a season who normally warm the bench for league games

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns View Post

Good point; just amplifying my sorry lack of knowledge of the finer points. Something else for which I value this forum.