Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 160 of 165 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4104

Thread: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thread, sponsored by the FEC!

lol

Default Re: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thre

Bryn finna run up on these degenerates.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The continuing demise of new media-darlings Fat Frank Lampard‘s D***y C***ty thre

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    You got a link?

I had a look on there the other day and it seems dead, couldn't even find the Forest Circus thread, or whatever they call us now.
    Warning, there’s a load of crap to wade through amongst all the excitement

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29737-v-no...-match-thread/

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29571-nott...etails/?page=1

Not that type of player

Mason Mount eh? Good young player.

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

They are really fired up for pre season, aren't they, going all that way down the road? I wonder how many they will take to Ewood Park on a wet Tuesday in December? Enough to sit under the flag?

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    Warning, there’s a load of crap to wade through amongst all the excitement

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29737-v-no...-match-thread/

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29571-nott...etails/?page=1
    Thanks mate, not sure if I can read through that lot though

Thanks mate, not sure if I can read through that lot though
    To summarise, they are going to strut around Nottingham like they own the place and join in with County fans singing anti Forest songs.

To summarise, they are going to strut around Nottingham like they own the place and join in with County fans singing anti Forest songs.
    Should have an NFFC meet in all the pubs they're desperate to get in.

Left Winger

And then run like a bunch of children when any of the local lads turn out.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

The Wand!

Sad bastards. Both sets of fans.

Pity neither can do that when they actually play Forest. They just hide in a dark corner of Nottingham. Wankers.
    County are even more a fucking joke if they are getting chummy with the Shaggers.

Sad bastards. Both sets of fans.

Pity neither can do that when they actually play Forest. They just hide in a dark corner of Nottingham. Wankers.
    County are even more a fucking joke if they are getting chummy with the Shaggers.
    and then rinse and repeat the following week when the admin brigade are in town.

The Wand!

It's beyond hilarious.

Notts County, a set of fans that have a website called the 'Pride of Nottingham', sing Nottingham at every game and claim to be the true Nottingham club in the city boundaries, being bum chums with Derby.
    A club and tribe that despise everything Nottingham.

Clowns.

The Wand!

Be interesting to see how many Derby take to the Mansfield friendly and if they think they'll get away with walking around the town centre like Billy Big Bollocks.

It's beyond hilarious.

Notts County, a set of fans that have a website called the 'Pride of Nottingham', sing Nottingham at every game and claim to be the true Nottingham club in the city boundaries, being bum chums with Derby.
    A club and tribe that despise everything Nottingham.

Clowns.
    I don’t actually look on them as a Nottingham club and on the face out it they don’t really seem to embrace Nottingham but try to claim it as theirs. Certainly encouraging Derby into town to take the piss doesn’t give that feel anyway. When was the last time you went abroad and said you were from Nottingham to be met with “ooooo Robin Hood, Notts County, Jimmy Sirrell, Tommy Lawton”.

It’s a bit like Liverpool FC being located in England without actually being English.

Left Winger

It’s a bit like Liverpool FC being located in England without actually being English.
    Liverpool FC ought to be located in the middle of the sea.

Reece Burke of West Ham has turned them down (and more money) to join Hull instead.

Good on him, chose football over money.

Maybe Lampard isn't quite the influential figure they thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stone's Mullet View Post
    Reece Burke of West Ham has turned them down (and more money) to join Hull instead.

Good on him, chose football over money.

Maybe Lampard isn't quite the influential figure they thought...
    Moving to the lovely metropolis of Hull.

See they are now linked to Martyn Waghorn. It'd be amazing if they blew all of the Vydra money on him.

ive worked my way through the tedium of them links and I cannot see anywhere where it says Notts are getting chummy with the mutton molesters to do that would be as sad as Forest and Mansfield joining up and we know that has never happened and never would.To me "joining" with anybody is like an half and half scarve just not on .

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by East Stand View Post
    ive worked my way through the tedium of them links and I cannot see anywhere where it says Notts are getting chummy with the mutton molesters to do that would be as sad as Forest and Mansfield joining up and we know that has never happened and never would.To me "joining" with anybody is like an half and half scarve just not on .
    Forest and Mansfield wasn't comparable, both Nottinghamshire clubs for starters and due to a lot of Forest fans in the Mansfield and Ashfield area a lot of them lads grew up together and later on drank together in the same pubs. It wasn't a surprise when there was a crossover of them going to each other's games and traveling to England games.

Now if you had said Forest and Chesterfield...

Forest and Mansfield wasn't comparable, both Nottinghamshire clubs for starters and due to a lot of Forest fans in the Mansfield and Ashfield area a lot of them lads grew up together and later on drank together in the same pubs. It wasn't a surprise when there was a crossover of them going to each other's games and traveling to England games.

Now if you had said Forest and Chesterfield...
    Funnily enough I used to go watch Chesterfeild back in the day as my Old man was from there so when I went to his house we used to go Saltergate and watch them.

Man it was a shithole

Shitting themselves on the Sheep Forum in case there one of the 6 Teams in danger of an Umbongo, even suggesting Forest could be in trouble and that’s why we’ve spent so much money quickly.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29815-embargo/

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiacre Red View Post
    Shitting themselves on the Sheep Forum in case there one of the 6 Teams in danger of an Umbongo, even suggesting Forest could be in trouble and that’s why we’ve spent so much money quickly.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/29815-embargo/
    Brum, Bolton, Derby, Wednesday would be 4 of my guesses the other 2 are unknown, i doubt villa purely due to parachute payments unless their wage bill was that high, its not us as the last 3 seasons we lost 2 m 8m and "made" 32m, Leeds did sort out their spending so if its them id be surprised too.

I love how one of them insists it probably won't be them "seeing as how Mel has supported us". I guess he doesn't understand how FFP works.

Then the last guy welcoming an embargo because it will stop Mel's howlers.

Love it.

Last edited by valspoodle; 12-07-18 at 07:19.

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    I love how one of them insists it probably won't be them "seeing as how Mel has supported us". I guess he doesn't understand how FFP works.

Then the last guy welcoming an embargo because it will stop Mel's howlers.

Love it.
    He says "supported it" as in he supports FFP.

As I understand it, the sanctions for breach of FFP rules in the EFL are not now solely based on imposition of a transfer embargo. I believe they are now determined by a "Fair Play Panel" and nothing is off the table. It may well be therefore that the punishment can be made to fit the crime and clubs can also seek to mitigate the punishment by giving firm undertakings regarding their intentions on funding losses and correcting overspend in future years. It'll be interesting to see therefore if the alleged 6 clubs all get the same sanctions.