Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Jorge Grant

Best served cold

Default Re: Jorge Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    And a lot of the responses would be he needs to prove himself at a higher level.... which eventually he will.
    Which wasn't in dispute.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

...the Liatrom Red

Quote Originally Posted by alabamared View Post
    I suspect he will want to see that season out at Notts by his own choice he is part of a successful team and that can a tremendous feeling. If the player is happy there then let him stay.
    These players are people after all not cattle.
    Not so...

The dutch striker with the gammy name was written off after 3 games in total.
    To be fair he never looked like a footballer.

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    Which wasn't in dispute.
    Well thats just fucking perfect ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    Complete nonsense. Just look at the transfer forum and some of the players who've got their own threads who we've never even been linked to. He's the second top scorer in League Two and there would've been some people suggesting we sign him.
    So if I go on all the other championship forums they'll have threads talking about him? Derby have one wanting to poach him?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JordanForest View Post
    So if I go on all the other championship forums they'll have threads talking about him? Derby have one wanting to poach him?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
    Erm.....

"Derby County should swoop for this in-form Nottingham Forest Loanee"

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/co...forest-loanee/

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Erm.....

"Derby County should swoop for this in-form Nottingham Forest Loanee"

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/co...forest-loanee/
    That site is horrific clickbait central.... i thought the post was bad.

That site is horrific clickbait central.... i thought the post was bad.
    Doesn't change the fact that Derby focussed folk are talking about him though.

Doesn't change the fact that Derby focussed folk are talking about him though.
    Is he Derby focused, i clicked on his name and hed wrote a load of click bait bollocks for a few clubs including ours

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by JordanForest View Post
    What have other Championship forums got to do with it? Who gives a shit about Derby? We are talking about us and this forum. Do all the other championship clubs have threads talking about Junior Kabananga, Mimoun Mahi and Miles Addison?

You said we wouldn't be talking about him if he wasn't our player because nobody would have heard of him. Yet we have threads in the transfer forum for hundreds of obscure players from all over the place. With the sort of form Grant is in, and the fact he's playing over the river it's not shocking to think people would be talking about him as a potential target. Much like they did with Sam Clucas when he was at Mansfield and the likes of Ben Davies when he was at County.

Dearie me, every couple of weeks threads spring suggesting whoever the flavour of the month is in the lower leagues. Grant is no different.

Last edited by incapable hulk; 10-11-17 at 12:24.

Is he Derby focused, i clicked on his name and hed wrote a load of click bait bollocks for a few clubs including ours
    Clickbait or not, whatever the motivation, whatever the club, other none-Forest folk are talking about him. You can't deny that because the article exists.

Clickbait or not, whatever the motivation, whatever the club, other none-Forest folk are talking about him. You can't deny that because the article exists.
    The whole idea is clickbait is to get people to click to see the adverts...like clubcall was.

Nothing has to be true... just close enough to the truth to get clicks

The whole idea is clickbait is to get people to click to see the adverts...like clubcall was.

Nothing has to be true... just close enough to the truth to get clicks
    But it still exists.

You can give all the reasons under the sun for who's, what, why's - it isn't going to make the article disappear any more than the fact that Billy Davies is still currently our best manager in well over a decade.

Jordon asked if other none-Forest fans were talking about him, other are. thems the facts.

Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 10-11-17 at 12:36.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

It's why I started the click4dicks website, Barry and Wes earn me loadsa dosh.

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MariAndy!s View Post
    You’d get more hits from Derby, but no fucker there can count to four.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MariAndy!s View Post
    Do owt for a fellow red.

But it still exists.

You can give all the reasons under the sun for who's, what, why's - it isn't going to make the article disappear any more than the fact that Billy Davies is still currently our best manager in well over a decade.

Jordon asked if other none-Forest fans were talking about him, other are. thems the facts.
    I genuinely used to live with a bird at uni that used to write gay fan fiction for boy bands....westlife, boyzone, take that, 911 and all the other shit ones from the late 90's early 00's... all having some quite weird man train esc bum sex.

Some right weird shit.

Are they all gay because its on the internet or is it because the author and the readers are getting something out of it.

My point is just because its on the internet doesn't make it true and it certainly shouldnt be used to back up any argument.

If its from a credible source then fair enough.

For example

Found this on the internet earlier.....

via Imgflip Meme Generator

See the Internets full of shit.

My worry my man is if credible posters on here are using bullshit sites like that as reference.. when the idiots start to use them once the shit hits the fan with the current man in the hot seat..... its not so easy to shoot the bollocks down.

Its either a bull shit site or it aint,.. it cant be selective.

I genuinely used to live with a bird at uni that used to write gay fan fiction for boy bands....westlife, boyzone, take that, 911 and all the other shit ones from the late 90's early 00's... all having some quite weird man train esc bum sex.

Some right weird shit.

Are they all gay because its on the internet or is it because the author and the readers are getting something out of it.

My point is just because its on the internet doesn't make it true and it certainly shouldnt be used to back up any argument.

If its from a credible source then fair enough.

For example

Found this on the internet earlier.....

via Imgflip Meme Generator

See the Internets full of shit.

My worry my man is if credible posters on here are using bullshit sites like that as reference.. when the idiots start to use them once the shit hits the fan with the current man in the hot seat..... its not so easy to shoot the bollocks down.

Its either a bull shit site or it aint,.. it cant be selective.
    Shit or not it exists.

Jordon asked if existed, I posted a post proving it did.

All the other stuff is just you argueing against yourself mate. I don't care if it exists or not, whether it's BS or not etc, I was just pointing out that it does exist.

What your opinion of that means is irrelevent to my original reply. nowhere did Jordan state any credibility boundaries.

Left Winger

Is, Barry, not Has.

Quote Originally Posted by Red bandit View Post
    I’m a coffin dodger and I support Forest, so you mind your manners boy.
    I could be older than you dude

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Given we've allowed both of them to become cup-tied, it seems almost certain we'll be letting them stay at Murder Lane for the remainder of the season. Not that I don't retain at least a slim hope that Grant and/or Yates will get a League One move in January, whereby being cup-tied is unlikely to matter.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 10-11-17 at 15:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    I could be older than you dude
    Tour guide at West Brom called me 'young man'. I was at least twenty years older than him. I felt rather chuffed.

League + FA Cup + League Cup record is now 13 goals in 15 starts, 5 subs.

What a season he's having!

He's a super Pie, and no mistake.

So by the end of the season will he be the only player to have experienced promotion whilst on Forest's books in a decade? Or have we had another loanee do it?

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Hardy is determined to sign him permanently for the Saddies it seems. Good luck with that.