Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 3,401 to 3,412 of 3412
  1. #3401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    No longer unnervingly close to Anatoli's house
    Posts
    3,887

    Default Re: Oliver Burke - reasons to be somewhat peeved

    Bollocks.

    Go for the money. It could be all over tomorrow.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #3402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,194

    Default Re: Oliver Burke - reasons to be somewhat peeved

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Wolfgang Schnell BSc. PhD. View Post
    Bollocks.

    Go for the money. It could be all over tomorrow.
    He could have stayed at Forest, snapped his leg a week later and found himself released by now.

    At least this way he's set for life, experienced living in exotic locations like Leipzig and Birmingham and is currently playing regularly in La Liga. Hardly a disaster is it? In the next few weeks he'll be turning out against both Real Madrid and Barcelona. He also gets a month long break for Christmas.


  4. #3403
    It's all about mid-table...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wetherspoons
    Posts
    17,140

    Default Re: Oliver Burke - reasons to be somewhat peeved

    Never feel sorry for a professional footballer.


  5. #3404
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sutton-in-Ashfield
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    I know others have touched on this point but we are talking about Oliver Burke aren't we? Because some people are making out he was Antonio...

    At times during games he was unplayable, no denying that. But there were long long swathes where he also looked complete bobbins. It is unfair to expect consistency from a young lad but since leaving he has done nothing at 3 clubs and is now on his 4th.

    All the best to him but if we want to go up, we have to look to recruit better.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk


  6. #3405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,913

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfTheRed View Post
    I know others have touched on this point but we are talking about Oliver Burke aren't we? Because some people are making out he was Antonio...

    At times during games he was unplayable, no denying that. But there were long long swathes where he also looked complete bobbins. It is unfair to expect consistency from a young lad but since leaving he has done nothing at 3 clubs and is now on his 4th.

    All the best to him but if we want to go up, we have to look to recruit better.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    did cash have consistency before this season? think there is a strong case the familiarity works wonders, out of all the the youngster we have sold how many have left and fulfilled there potential?


  7. #3406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    5,747

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    Anyone remember Garath McCleary?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  8. #3407

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    Anyone remember Garath McCleary?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    7-3, 7-3, 7-3, 7-3.
    Dirty Yorkshire bastards, 7-3.


  9. #3408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,647

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    137 pages. Not only did we get a good fee for him, we're getting plenty of entertainment on here, too.


  10. #3409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,582

    Default Re: Oliver Burke - reasons to be somewhat peeved

    Starting for Alaves in La Liga after earning his spot with performances off the bench.

    Nice interview with Sid Lowe : https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw


    https://twitter.com/sidlowe/status/1...506048000?s=20




  11. #3410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    5,486

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    Anyone remember Garath McCleary?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Scored against us a couple of years ago and refused to celebrate in front of our fans. Respect him for that.


  12. #3411

    Default Re: Oliver Burke - reasons to be somewhat peeved

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Starting for Alaves in La Liga after earning his spot with performances off the bench.

    Nice interview with Sid Lowe : https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw


    https://twitter.com/sidlowe/status/1...506048000?s=20

    nice city, nice climate, nice stadium.
    incidentally, home town of Aitor Karanka
    might bump into him in one of the many fine Pintxo bars there..


  13. #3412
    Miserable bastard
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    , Location, Location.
    Posts
    22,902

    Default Re: Oliver Burke

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry1982 View Post
    did cash have consistency before this season? think there is a strong case the familiarity works wonders, out of all the the youngster we have sold how many have left and fulfilled there potential?
    Last one would have been Lascelles.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •