Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Danny Fox

Default Re: Danny Fox

Hobbs was better at cricket anyway.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I hate the politics that goes with football. For me id play Hobbes and Mancienne in the middle every game, but you just know that because mills is a freedman signing he can't leave him out for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugwash View Post
    I hate the politics that goes with football. For me id play Hobbes and Mancienne in the middle every game, but you just know that because mills is a freedman signing he can't leave him out for long.
    I agree Mancienne/Hobbs is on paper our best pairing.

Mills is also a good defender, and he is an organiser. I think part of the collapse at the end of last season was mental. Mills can combat that far more than Mancienne could. Currently Mancienne is being used elsewhere too. Another problem is a not settled defence, with Hobbs and Mancienne both having spells on the sidelines last season. Mills can help there too.

So Mills definately has a claim for being a starting Cb politics aside.

Last edited by Player-12; 14-08-15 at 22:17.

Tudders number 1 fan

The greatest love of all .......................

Tudders number 1 fan

Go whitney

Quote Originally Posted by lard View Post
    Go whitney
    Speaking of which....does anyone remember the time when somebody recorded Bobby removing a blockage in her back passage?

I initially thought this was off topic but thinking about the Fox situation maybe Mr Brown might be able to remove the shit we have stuck in our back passage.

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Woodcock's LoveChild View Post
    Speaking of which....does anyone remember the time when somebody recorded Bobby removing a blockage in her back passage?

I initially thought this was off topic but thinking about the Fox situation maybe Mr Brown might be able to remove the shit we have stuck in our back passage.
    What?

Out "for a few weeks", with an "unspecified knock".

I love it how vague your medical news about aged players look like. Just like with Cohen, what in reality is "who knows?" is expressed in typical British understatements.

Forest have certainly kept their cards close to their chest with injuries. They've had the chance to in recent times to be fair !

I know this sounds harsh but I do think Fox and Lichaj need to earn extensions. A bit like Vaughan & Cohen last season. A lot can change still. Basically what Warbs was.saying in the presser in the week.

Worrall had to be secured as he is a big part of the clubs future and he goes away talking to 98% prem players for Eng u21s.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Forest have certainly kept their cards close to their chest with injuries. They've had the chance to in recent times to be fair !

I know this sounds harsh but I do think Fox and Lichaj need to earn extensions. A bit like Vaughan & Cohen last season. A lot can change still. Basically what Warbs was.saying in the presser in the week.

Worrall had to be secured as he is a big part of the clubs future and he goes away talking to 98% prem players for Eng u21s.
    Eric? I thought he had a very good injury record.

Quote Originally Posted by MXJ View Post
    Eric? I thought he had a very good injury record.
    He does.

The injuries weren't tied in with Lichaj and Fox having to earn deals. More a case of waiting like Cohen and Vaughan and let their talking be on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    He does.

The injuries weren't tied in with Lichaj and Fox having to earn deals. More a case of waiting like Cohen and Vaughan and let their talking be on the pitch.
    Ah right, my apologies. If EL carries on the way he’s started his run this season then he’s a no brainer - loads going forward and defensively solid as a rock.

If Lichaj didn’t play in the useless gold cup during the summer, then he would’ve definitely started. That being said, Cash apparently looked comfortable in the RWB when we play 3 at the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk