Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: New players

Default New players

Just watched CC's FW interview and he basically said players who wanted to come to Forest but only if we got promotion can fuck off!!!

Now this makes me feel really optimistic it means we will not be getting any last big paycheck players, and no lets just go and bum around for a season or two then move onto a bigger club, we will actually be getting players who want to play for us and will fight to get into the team.

Looks promising for us

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

All Mod Cons.

Default Re: New players

Amen to that, couldn't agree more.

Also means that we won't be getting any particular big name players, although we did sign Earnie. Surely Earnie wouldn't have come to us if we were still in League One

CC only spoke to available players so i doubt he would of spoken to him.

CC clearly knows the way to go in the transfer market he doesn't make too many signings to unstablize the side we have he doesn't change the formation for certain players (although its backfired in some cases) Best of all he makes quality additions doesn't buy a completely different squad and any players brought in are not bench warmers the intention is there is a way in the 1st team for them. I think he has done well so far so my expectations are high