Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 1,351 to 1,362 of 1362

Thread: Jamie Ward

Default Re: Jamie Ward

Love him or loathe him, Ward offers something we haven’t got elsewhere and there are certain oppositions where a niggly, frustrating and whizzy player who can occasionally hit the back of the net is needed.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.

Visit my Facebook page 'DBW Creative'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think ward could of been sent off,got a couple of their players sent off and could of possibility had 3 fights in 10 mins..entertaining tho..lolol

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

He's an irritating little bastard.

And the best thing?

He's OUR irritating little bastard

"This statement is false."

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post

And the best thing?

That's what Warbs said didn't he ?

I went for so-and-so

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post

And the best thing?

imgID54637835.jpg

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

He is just the player you need when trying to hold onto a lead. He annoys the opposition, but, more importantly, he distracts them, causing them to lose focus and reduce their effectiveness.

Impressive member

He's like those hundreds of tennis balls. Only he plays for Northern Ireland.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Devils favourite advocate

Thing with bringing him on at the end of games is it can be counter productive at times.

Yeah hes a shit and gets under skins but he does like to give away free kicks.... which always make the nerves jangle with our record from set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Thing with bringing him on at the end of games is it can be counter productive at times.

Yeah hes a shit and gets under skins but he does like to give away free kicks.... which always make the nerves jangle with our record from set pieces.
    I'd be interested to see the stats on how many points have been won/lost with Ward's late introduction under Warbs.

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    I'd be interested to see the stats on how many points have been won/lost with Ward's late introduction under Warbs.
    This season he was injured.... we lost V the sheep and won v Burton and Hull.... so 66% this year at a guess.

He chases things and breaks up the play. I've never particularly liked him as a player but I can fully understand his introduction in the last ten minutes of games when we're holding onto a slender lead.

Proud father of the :whoosh:

Not many in our squad have the cheeky devil character that Ward brings.

A lot of our players are too nice and when they try to shout it doesn't look natural. You can see it's not really in them.

With Ward there's a genuine feeling I get that he wants to win every little mini-battle and enjoys getting the upper hand, whether it's through gamesmanship or otherwise.

Perhaps a little bit of small man syndrome in him, but that's a really good thing in sport. And I'm sure his teammates don't mind when he's on their team.