Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Obscure question about Forest programmes

Default Obscure question about Forest programmes

Probably one for the avid collectors........Does anyone know which programme from the early part of the disastrous 1992-93 season contained the pull-out colour team group picture?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Obscure question about Forest programmes

It was probably the first one wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by hannahd View Post
    It was probably the first one wasn't it?
    Logically it should be but that wasnt always the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Underwood Red View Post
    Probably one for the avid collectors........Does anyone know which programme from the early part of the disastrous 1992-93 season contained the pull-out colour team group picture?

Thanks.
    There is a little newsagent on the corner of Radcliffe Road that has a massive collection of forest programmes from as far back as 81/82 I think.

if you go in there and ask to look at the catalogue of the 92/93 season, I'm sure they'd let you do it.

Senior Doom Monger

I've got a load from the start of the 1962 - 63 season to the end of the 71-72 season.
    Trouble is, they are in the loft of a former matrimonial home in Exeter, and I'd rather go and steal a golden cup from Smaug's treasure trove, rather than try and get those old programmes back from my first wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    I've got a load from the start of the 1962 - 63 season to the end of the 71-72 season.
    Trouble is, they are in the loft of a former matrimonial home in Exeter, and I'd rather go and steal a golden cup from Smaug's treasure trove, rather than try and get those old programmes back from my first wife.
    Wouldn't help him with is question though if you did would it! They're too early.

Senior Doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Red Till Dead View Post
    Wouldn't help him with is question though if you did would it! They're too early.
    Yes, but we were really good in those days!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Yes, but we were really good in those days or just good!
    Thats how I think of us, but I was very young and kids think that way. The tables though, show we had a couple of good seasons, a couple of bad seasons and the rest we were mid table. It was the First Division though.

Take away the 5th in 64-65 and the 2nd in 66-67 we would be comparable position wise to how Stoke have been over the last few years in the Prem. Are they really good? So, were we really that good.