Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: The 2014/2015 totaliser thread

Dancing in the Trent End

Default The 2014/2015 totaliser thread

So that's over which can only be a good thing. How many have you been to this season?

Home 13/23. Missed a huge amount due to work commitments or simply not wanting to go.

Away: 1; Tottenham.

Best: Norwich at home was good.

Worst: Leeds at home. Not so much the result, but walked away from the ground feeling line we don't compete, and when we do we're fucked over by referees.

Poorest support in 10 years for me, but frankly it's not been worth going.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The 2014/2015 totaliser thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fallon View Post
    So that's over which can only be a good thing. How many have you been to this season?

Home 13/23. Missed a huge amount due to work commitments or simply not wanting to go.

Away: 1; Tottenham.

Best: Norwich at home was good.

Worst: Leeds at home. Not so much the result, but walked away from the ground feeling line we don't compete, and when we do we're fucked over by referees.

Poorest support in 10 years for me, but frankly it's not been worth going.
    Lol

They see me trollin'

Bought a season ticket with renewed hope of seeing the club go in the right direction under someone who genuinely cares about the club, when he was sacked i gave my ST to my mate and i haven't been back since.

Call me a poor fan or whatever, but i fucking disagree with the clubs approach, the players don't even try so i wish they'd all fuck off. Not to mention some of the fans, verging on brainless and retarded.

winnits

I missed about four home games which is unheard of for me. I think I only went to Birmingham away, can't recall any others - the writing is on the wall though, not renewing and will pick and choose a few games next season.

I am jaded with the mismanagement at Forest but moreover football in general, it lost its soul some time ago and I can't bring myself to build my life around it any more. I'll still pop down, but when it fits around more worthwhile things I could be doing.

They see me trollin'

You know things are shit when Sauron can't be arsed!

The Foam Hand

Went to every home game.

Away;
    Ilkeston
    MK Dons
    Bolton
    Rotherham
    Wolves
    Huddersfield
    Derby
    Middlesbrough
    Blackburn

Spent quite a bit of cash on them this season.

Best home game; Norwich or Bournemouth.
    Best away day; Derby.

Worst home; too many to choose from, may be Hudders or Millwall.
    Worst away; Rotherham was a dull affair.

A very disappointing and tiring season, from promising everything it delivered so little.
    I feel a bit detached from the owners and players but I will always love the club. Suppose I just support the name and heritage and will continue to do so, until I'm priced out entirely.

Not renewing. For many reasons, but I'll be back next season.

As a season ticket holder, I went to every home game, except vs Brum and Leeds, which I watched on telly to save myself train fare.

I had intended to go to some away games, having purchased away membership, but I ended up not going to any as geography and poor results as well as the expense just put me off.

I have renewed my season ticket for next year for what will be my 16th in a row. I am not looking forward to the new campaign, but nor am I thrilled at the prospect of a Forest-free summer, either. I'm going to miss having something to get worked up about on Saturday evenings.

Haven't been to a home game since Pearce was sacked and I won't go again until Fawaz has gone.

Less than last season. More than next

Home missed: Derby (honeymoon) Wigan (Fawaz protest ) Rotherham (ill)

Away went to: Shef Weds , Derby (thank god!) ,Huddersfield, Rochdale (hate God) , Leeds , Brighton ,Rotherham / Charlton (new grounds for me),Wolves , Birmingham and Cardiff

Fave game at home has to be Norwich and away is obvious.

Roll on next season , 150 yrs celebration and zero expectancy other than to avoid relegation

Where's me hammer?

All the home games bar huddesfield and i left at half time v wolves. Missed ipswich, bournemouth, watford, norwich and charlton away.