Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 137

Thread: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

      
  1. #1

    Default Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    So who`s renewing , relocating or buying a new ST for next season in the Lower Bridgford?

    I`ve gone ahead and taken the plunge despite my reservations around our ownership. The laugh we have in and around Y1 row P back is just to much of a drug to resist

    We`re making plans for some 150 yr celebratory displays and new flags as well.

    Come join the fun

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LowerBridgford/?fref=ts

    or search for 1865 Lower Bridgford



    Last edited by Castus; 17-04-15 at 20:26.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    21,480

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    I'll be a casual visitor next season, probably moving between LB and A/B Block.

    Not renewing and looking forward to the freedom


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    B C UPPER
    Posts
    13,119

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Your lads do a top job in Lower Bridgford & ive often fancied a go in there myself, on reflection though I found the relative quiet of the Brian Clough Upper a more conjusive atmosphere to direct the team, I think the rest of the managers in there would agree.


  5. #4

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    2 weeks left on the Early Bird




  6. #5
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    74,229

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    The buggers are going to have to wait until Friday when I get paid!

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  7. #6
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    41,729

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    What's the TE upper price?

    "Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

  8. #7

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by MASE View Post
    Your lads do a top job in Lower Bridgford & ive often fancied a go in there myself, on reflection though I found the relative quiet of the Brian Clough Upper a more conjusive atmosphere to direct the team, I think the rest of the managers in there would agree.
    Don't forget you can always transfer for 4 games a season though


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,602

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgford_71 View Post
    Not renewing and looking forward to the freedom
    Same here bud, disillusionment has set in. No doubt we'll go and win the league now though, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay


  10. #9
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    21,480

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    Same here bud, disillusionment has set in. No doubt we'll go and win the league now though, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay
    I doubt that will happen but there's always the half season ticket option mate.
    I'd rather choose on the day/week were I wanna sit, depending on my mood.


  11. #10
    Dancing in the Trent End
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mapperley
    Posts
    5,037

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    Same here bud, disillusionment has set in. No doubt we'll go and win the league now though, but it's a price I'm prepared to pay
    I'm the same. Looking forward to dip in and out when I want.


  12. #11

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Not renewing. Will pick and choose my games and seat next season


  13. #12
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    45,225

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by thehockleyhustler View Post
    Not renewing. Will pick and choose my games and seat next season
    Think im doing the same, shame really.... Ive just got to resist before the first game of the season.....Bet we aint even on Bein next season either. If this place has taught me one thing it was that I will have a superior knowledge of what's happening in the games by not attending matches.

    Last edited by Barry; 19-04-15 at 11:53. Reason: P

  14. #13

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Looks like I'm rolling solo then


  15. #14
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    21,480

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Castus View Post
    Looks like I'm rolling solo then
    Don't worry pal, there will be plenty of takers.
    After this season and the prospect of mid table at best, it may filter out the glory boys and see the stand return to its original ideals.

    If Jesus scores we are on the pitch


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,035

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgford_71 View Post
    Don't worry pal, there will be plenty of takers.
    After this season and the prospect of mid table at best, it may filter out the glory boys and see the stand return to its original ideals.

    If Jesus scores we are on the pitch

    Objection your honour!
    Glory boys? Forest? Get the fuck outta here!


  17. #16
    The Foam Hand
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Curry House
    Posts
    21,480

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Objection your honour!
    Glory boys? Forest? Get the fuck outta here!
    Bizarrely we've still got droves of em mate. It makes the attendance figures look good but they do my fucking head in if I'm honest.


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,035

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgford_71 View Post
    Bizarrely we've still got droves of em mate. It makes the attendance figures look good but they do my fucking head in if I'm honest.

    I think it's more the new breed of Sky-fan who don't really know how to act at football so either try too hard or adopt the new, approved theatre goer version of socially acceptable supporter.
    The magic is fading.


  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    nottingham
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    I think it's more the new breed of Sky-fan who don't really know how to act at football so either try too hard or adopt the new, approved theatre goer version of socially acceptable supporter.
    The magic is fading.
    Me and my lad renewed a couple of weeks ago. Y1 row P. HOME OF LEGENDS banner ! is ours now. Still the best atmosphere in the ground. I realize it's been a disappointing season but hope springs eternal. l


  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    28,035

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
    Me and my lad renewed a couple of weeks ago. Y1 row P. HOME OF LEGENDS banner ! is ours now. Still the best atmosphere in the ground. I realize it's been a disappointing season but hope springs eternal. l


    Enjoy pal!



    I'm on a downer with football in general and Forest in particular. It's not about results or performances really I just find the whole thing is changing too much and not for the better or the benefit of the mugs that keep it going.


  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    13,007

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Renewed with an extra recruit to the cause. My eldsest son.
    Had to move to Y2 to fit the three of us in but will still get the full Lower Bridgford experience.


  22. #21

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Of course Im renewing, what else am I gonna do on a Sat afternoon?


  23. #22

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Trees View Post
    Renewed with an extra recruit to the cause. My eldsest son.
    Had to move to Y2 to fit the three of us in but will still get the full Lower Bridgford experience.
    Have another look when renewals end mate and they release seats you can transfer then .


  24. #23

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    A few clips from yesterday

    https://youtu.be/AiX3xrJcjDk

    https://youtu.be/suZnkqtWRHM

    https://youtu.be/cZ06WA-duqI

    https://youtu.be/xG2ap7Mjp1A

    Great end of season party. Thanks to everyone who joined in and contributed


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chester /Iraq
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Well done LB you have cheered up an otherwise pretty dreary season. Regardless of how the season turned out I'll always be able to say "I was there." As Psycho walked out.


  26. #25
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    74,229

    Default Re: Lower Bridgford 2015-2016 Season.

    Hats off to whoever made the choice of inflatables for the game against Cardiff; I was much amused to see supporters throwing around an inflatable Danny Fox in the Lower Bridgford End during the match.

    However, closer examination actually revealed it to be a massive cock.

    Still, an easy mistake to make, I suppose.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •