Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Really Believe Fawaz Loves Forest?

Banned

Default Do You Really Believe Fawaz Loves Forest?

With us under embargo, Fawaz' people won't be able to sing him praise from the rooftops while he 'backs' our new manager with his own hard earned money, eh?, I mean interest free loans next season. I keep asking myself how much longer he's going to stay. He's going eventually and we will be left with a new owner that owes the guy or his family, should he die that is, all this interest free investment(damn it I mean loans) he has done, you know, coz he loves Forest just as much as we do. He really does you know. I've seen him do interviews where he says it over, and over, and over . . .
    He even hates Derby, I've seen a photo, with a flag.

I know this aint going to be popular with some on here but come on for F's sake. You can't seriously believe the crap that comes out can you?
    He's a guy with a business, one that he's desperate to get in the Premier league and do well money wise. But do you honestly believe he really loves Forest like we do?

A bit of Forest wall paper in his mansion in Quwait doesn't mean anything.

We lost our last owner and owe his family 80m which apparently will be payed off in 10 years. By that time we will have a new owner and we will be paying Fawaz off in yearly installments for the 80m in loans from him until 2035+ if we can't achieve a promotion. this club will be in debt for the rest of my life by the way it looks now.

Don't comment on my spelling mistakes, I've had a few tonight, am miserable as fuck, like the end of every season supporting Forest and don't give a F.

Last edited by Red Love; 12-04-15 at 06:51.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Do You Really Believe Fawaz Loves Forest?

Not entirely sure how to reply to that

Banned

Look, I am genuinely worried for this club. I have put all my worries to the back of my mind since he took over, but, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

He keeps going on about a 5 year plan. Did that include the quantity of managers we've gone through and being in this position financially after 3?
    What on earths going to happen this summer? I am NOT looking forward to scrambling for news and rumors every day trying to figure out whats likely to happen. We're in a damn mess and anyone who says we're not is kidding themselves. We need some stability for gods sake. And are we going to get it while Fawaz is likely to ask the players after we have a bad run next season if they are happy with the manager?
    You guys can now proceed to shoot the crap out of me, but blind faith and loyalty won't cover up them doubts I KNOW must be at the back of everyones minds.

Last edited by Red Love; 12-04-15 at 06:50.

Where's me hammer?

You think youve got problems, im watching rambo first blood..... He only wanted something to eat.

Banned

Well, 56 views and no-one is yet to fire insults my way.
    They're coming. I have committed sacrilege and must pay the price. I bet I will not get a civil word out of any of you untill I leave this forum in disgrace for daring to question Fawaz' loyalty.
    1-2 years ago I might have jumped on board with you guys if it had been someone else writing this.

I only have 95 posts, I must be a Derby fan undercover right?

Last edited by Red Love; 11-04-15 at 00:43.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    You think youve got problems, im watching rambo first blood..... He only wanted something to eat.
    LOL, cheered me up a little.

Where's me hammer?

End of the day mate as a fan theres not much you can do about it, you go games its fawazs baby, if you choose not to go games its still fawazs baby..... Best to have no expectations then you cant be disappointed.

I now see finishing the season with the same manager we started with as an achievement.

Banned

It feels like escalating turmoil to me. I can not support them without expectations. Why should I spend money if not?

It may be Fawaz' baby but it was a sibling to me growing up and now feels like a loved one I'm loosing somehow.

I'm not saying he doesn't want them to succeed, of that I have no doubt. I think its all financial though. Its just mistake after mistake after mistake. Look at the gaff with Dougie. 3 month contract statement. The guy hits the floor running and then reads the paper to that load of crap. No wonder the journos are commenting on the bags under his eyes.
    Look at the attitude he has brought with him in trying to get his race of players established here. Maybe by race I mean religion/muslim culture. And don't anyone dare accuse me of being racist because I couldnt word that better and I am not. I have no problem with any type of human being. But you cant say he didn't seem intent on bringing in the ethnic minorities. Remember the "what about Abdoun remark that put a manager off the job"

Last edited by Red Love; 12-04-15 at 06:51.

Looking Hairy

Hello Billy

Where's me hammer?

Its the way football is now pal, you have a sugar daddy or you have nothing. We as fans dont spend enough on tickets shirts pints burgers etc etc to maintain a club at this level..... Love it or hate it without fawaz and his kids inheritence we would be in a hell of a lot worser position.

Banned

I'm not trying to shoot you straight down but you don't know what could have happened if someone else had taken over the club instead of him.

Do you know of another club owner who gets media attention and rumours going like he does for gaffs? Don't mention Hull. that guy is insane in the membrane.

Last edited by Red Love; 10-04-15 at 23:42.

Massive Member

Well I can imagine this guy is the life and soul of a party. Every single club is in the same position (who are aiming for success)

Club + fawaz = PL hope
    Club - Fawaz = investor so we aren't stood on forest fields watching AFC Forest in the playoffs for the conference

Like him or lump him, we're still looking at the City Ground rather than posh apartments because he bailed us out. You have to have an attachment to a club to buy one. Someone could hand me billions and I still wouldn't buy Salisbury Ciry for a laugh

Red Love, you must be a ****, because you spent your 4 posts on this thread desperately trolling for a bite.

Bite on some shit mate.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Who knows what Fawaz really, thinks. I don't even know what I really think.

We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi | vivit post funera virtus - Emprorer Tiberius

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Is Vital down tonight?

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Love View Post
    I'm not trying to shoot you straight down but you don't know what could have happened if someone else had taken over the club instead of him.

Do you know of another club owner who gets media attention and rumours going like he does for gaffs? Don't mention Hull. that guy is insane in the membrane.
    Tan, venkys, that bloke at leeds...... The mad man at hull, whelan has hardly done wigan any favours the last year or so.... Do you want anymore?

Last edited by Barry; 10-04-15 at 23:56.

With so many issues involving human beings, it's not black and white.

Fawaz obviously has a vested financial interest and would be delighted to make a massive profit that would undoubtedly look good to his contemporaries. But I think it's also silly to think that he doesn't actually have a genuine emotional attachment to the club.He might be naive and made bad decisions, but he wants us to succeed for more than just finances.

He wants to be part of something special at Forest and enjoy that experience with everyone connected. Surely that's at least similar to us lot?

lol

this thread is a drunken Farce

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by psychoDrama View Post
    Red Love, you must be a ****, because you spent your 4 posts on this thread desperately trolling for a bite.

Bite on some shit mate.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Who knows what Fawaz really, thinks. I don't even know what I really think.
    I dont think my posts come across that way and certainly wern't intended that way. I have had a few drinks tonight and have been miserable as fuck with the situation since Pearce left. Even despite the nice run we went on. You can't honestly say that all the crap that Fawaz comes out with in interviews or twitter isn't embarrassing.
    I really don't think you needed to drop to the level of swearing at me either.

Bill, you have put me in my place in regards to other owners though. LOL. I suppose if I had put a little more thought into it, I could have at least come up with the corn king of Leeds.

I still won't change my stance though. I am genuinely worried for this club.

Psycho Drama, maybe you should try and understand that forums are for debate, and you will inevitably come across posts that you dissagree with. You don't have to insult people that have different oppinions to you soo aggresively. It is childish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dogtits View Post
    this thread is a drunken Farce
    Kind of like your American impression? lol?

Edit* Carlos, if someone handed you billions, you would probably buy Nottingham forest off Fawaz for 250m and in a few years time I would be decrying you for embarrassing the club for tweeting about our bad run of form being down to your constipation.

Last edited by Red Love; 11-04-15 at 00:39.

Rice XXV

In answer to the title of this post: no. Next question.

Banned

Short and to the point. Nice. Problem is it comes from someone who lives in the same country as DogTits (supposedly), and football over there is played with hands? Also your chosen name indicates you probably got into 'soccer' because you watched Green Street. Next!

Its banter mate.

Last edited by Red Love; 11-04-15 at 00:56.

Rice XXV

Short and to the point. Nice. Problem is it comes from someone who lives in the same country as DogTits (supposedly), and football over there is played with hands? Also your chosen name indicates you probably got into 'soccer' because you watched Green Street. Next!

Its banter mate.
    Oh, how little you know. May want to ask around, the truth may shock you.

Hogwild rutter Reg Love

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

Massive Member

If someone handed me 250m forest is the last thing I'd buy

this club will be in debt for the rest of my life
    Almost certainly. The majority of English professional football clubs will be.