Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raddy

Where's me hammer?

Default Re: raddy

Still say we should have had him on the creatine from day one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Talent without application gives random performance, like we've witnessed from the little fella. He's had enough managers now to suggest that the issue lies with him.

Sometimes the actual person gets in the way of the footballer and no manager can get consistency out of them. It's a shame, but I think sometimes we forget we're dealing with human beings.

Forum Tactician

Reids absence shows how important it is we get this advanced central midfield position resolved next season. Playing Madewski there would be an admission we have let the embargo get the better of us & suggest we have no intention of being competitive next year.

lol

I love abdoun.

Is it about my cube?

think raddy's a much better player than we all think. certainly better than patterson has been this season. he just needs the right management and to be played in the right role. anyone remember his hat-trick at crystal palace? he was brilliant that day.

Raddy needs Cotterill type of tough man-management , not the soft warm fatherly type of management , he needs someone to really ride him hard and be hard on him all the time or he'll just be taking it easy and be too much in his comfort zone. The problem with Raddy is his physique , back when he was first on loan , i think everyone commented that he needs to toughen up , needs to bulk up some but till now , he's still a pantsy soft touch who gets knock off the ball so easily.

Last edited by marshal99; 11-04-15 at 06:20.

Forum Tactician

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Raddy needs Cotterill type of tough man-management , not the soft warm fatherly type of management , he needs someone to really ride him hard and be hard on him all the time or he'll just be taking it easy and be too much in his comfort zone. The problem with Raddy is his physique , back when he was first on loan , i think everyone commented that he needs to toughen up , needs to bulk up some but till now , he's still a pantsy soft touch who gets knock off the ball so easily.

Have to say that's the Madewski I remember too, far from being a reliable retainer of the ball, more a player to be bullied of it by the bigger lads. Compounded the problem by the not busting a gut to get it back. He doesn't bring anything new. If theres a dodgy temperament to be managed to get something different on the pitch, lets give Dougie a go at Abdoun

Last edited by MASE; 11-04-15 at 09:19.

Ah more Radi nostalgia! Will always remember his goal against West Brom in that fantastic performance. Apart from that and a handful of other games he's been pretty shite let's face it.

The last time I saw Raddy play live was away at Preston in the FA Cup. We were getting battered that night and he came on as a sub. Was the best player on the pitch and oozes class at times. Unfortunately for him and us, the contract he was given on deadline day seems to have had an adverse affect on his career. Bit of a shame really because he could he could have been something special

Majewski or McGugan? It's a difficult choice, but one I'm glad we have. Both are future Prem players. Other teams dream of our depth in squad. We are going up for sure.

I have feeling Majewski's hat trick against Freedman's Crystal Palace three years ago might help he get another a chance in team next season if Freedman is still at Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    I have feeling Majewski's hat trick against Freedman's Crystal Palace three years ago might help he get another a chance in team next season if Freedman is still at Forest.
    Was that the last time he scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Was that the last time he scored.
    He scored a hat-trick the following season against Huddersfield but that's about it.

When he's hot, he's in Dubai living it up in the Khalifa Tower. When he's cold, he can be found hanging out with the polar bears and penguins in the antarctic.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    He scored a hat-trick the following season against Huddersfield but that's about it.

When he's hot, he's in Dubai living it up in the Khalifa Tower. When he's cold, he can be found hanging out with the polar bears and penguins in the antarctic.
    Think the snow blindness has kicked in and he can't find his way back.

The link between the midfield and striker that we have been missing in Reids absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Thats an interesting observation actually.

Best served cold

We'll always have that goal against West Brom, which was the pinnacle of that season as it turned out.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    The link between the midfield and striker that we have been missing in Reids absence.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHjy09iAt-0

The goals against Palace clearly show that point you're making. That is the area we struggle to do anything noteworthy in. We build up the play and then look devoid of ideas around the opposition area.

That's Nathaniel Clyne that Majewski is turning inside out there for the first goal.

Jorge Grant is a similar sort of player - I'd rather give him a chance tbh...

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pugwash View Post
    Jorge Grant is a similar sort of player - I'd rather give him a chance tbh...
    He'll only get a chance if he's ready. He's been playing u21's right now I think so I feel he could be ready depending on how dougie feels.

I think he has to really apply himself in pre-season if he wants to stay here because while he's capable of moments of brilliance, they've been few and far between. He's not been able to force his way into Huddersfield's team either.

09/10 - 43 apps, 3 goals, 9 assists.
    10/11 - 28 apps, 2 goals, 2 assists.
    11/12 - 31 apps, 7 goals, 3 assists.
    12/13 - 34 apps, 5 goals, 3 assists.
    13/14 - 29 apps, 1 goal, 3 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyBala View Post
    I think he has to really apply himself in pre-season if he wants to stay here because while he's capable of moments of brilliance, they've been few and far between. He's not been able to force his way into Huddersfield's team either.

09/10 - 43 apps, 3 goals, 9 assists.
    10/11 - 28 apps, 2 goals, 2 assists.
    11/12 - 31 apps, 7 goals, 3 assists.
    12/13 - 34 apps, 5 goals, 3 assists.
    13/14 - 29 apps, 1 goal, 3 assists.
    And yet some will still try to claim we have never given him a chance.