Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Away Members

King Billy is my hero!!

Default Away Members

Anyone have any idea how many away members we have?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Away Members

100+

Any away members unable to make Brentford? I can get my ticket today but I need 2 ideally.

King Billy is my hero!!

i think its gona be tight to get a ticket, im a season ticket holder and been to 14 away so far but dont have away membership, will be mightly pissed off if i dont get one!

Last away match at Ipswich could be a rush for tickets if there is still something to play for. One of them is mine!

Ipswich away is always late in the season, I remember Cloughie's last match was at Portman Road. Even the Ipswich fans were applauding him off.

I'm an away member (found that the more expensive away season ticket didn't do any more). What regularly pisses me off is that unless you cause a fuss, they always try to slip you an inferior ticket. People who buy their tickets later often get better seats

winnits

I thought you'd relish a chance to cause a fuss

Victor Meldrew

I am fairly sure it is more than eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN View Post
    I'm an away member (found that the more expensive away season ticket didn't do any more). What regularly pisses me off is that unless you cause a fuss, they always try to slip you an inferior ticket. People who buy their tickets later often get better seats
    I had an away season ticket last season and found the same. I think they just pull them off a pile, so to speak, and dish them out by rote without checking that they are in a decent position. With the result that at Reading we were seated right at the front in the rain and at Blackpool right down by the corner flag.

Where's me hammer?

Do you just get sent them then? how does the away season ticket work? reason i ask was i was gonna take my lad every game next season home and away and was looking to buy an away season ticket so that i could a) guarantee a ticket and b) get a decent seat so he can actaully see. Dont half fuck me off when you get a seat even about five rows back and even then you have to stand up because the folk in front want to giving you no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Ipswich away is always late in the season, I remember Cloughie's last match was at Portman Road. Even the Ipswich fans were applauding him off.

Quote Originally Posted by RRRREDUN View Post
    We've asked the club this in our (fans 4 stability) group and we never got a good enough reply apart, from "we will look into it".

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Do you just get sent them then? how does the away season ticket work? reason i ask was i was gonna take my lad every game next season home and away and was looking to buy an away season ticket so that i could a) guarantee a ticket and b) get a decent seat so he can actaully see. Dont half fuck me off when you get a seat even about five rows back and even then you have to stand up because the folk in front want to giving you no choice.

I'm led to believe it's on a direct debit and you have to commit to all 23 away games.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

And if you can't make it you have to return the ticket within a certain period to get a refund, IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I paid with my VISA debit card. The ticket is sent for each match whether you want it or not (including Cup tickets). The facts were clearly explained to me when I initially ordered (I went to the ticket office in person to make sure everything was put in order). I don't know about refunds because I never bothered with them, I did every game. Only problem I had was the seat allocated at some games, being in an poor position. But I have to say most seats were quite suitable for me.

Over the season the system worked like clockwork for me, no complaints and when I did contact the TO they were most helpful and efficient.