Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Never say Die attitude.........

Default Never say Die attitude.........

I can't criticise the team for their "never say die" attitude this season whether under Pearce OR Dooogie......we have made 26 of our 53 points from losing positions, winning 7 and drawing 5. This must be the best in the division and something that I thank the players for. Something to be proud of. Would be nice to take the lead every game and hold onto it though....lol

Aye Oh...Aye Oh....It's off to Mexico....with Ian Moore and Hen....er.....reee....aye oh...aye oh

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned

Default Re: Never say Die attitude.........

I might be wrong but I'm sure we have only lost one game when taking the lead all season as well (Blackburn at home).

So that just suggests we are going behind in TOO many games/not going in front enough. Even the best comeback record in the league can't disguise that, otherwise we'd have been promoted in December.

We've had great team spirit and camaraderie in the camp for some time now. The players really look like they trust and enjoy each other's company and that's really good to see.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    We've had great team spirit and camaraderie in the camp for some time now. The players really look like they trust and enjoy each other's company and that's really good to see.
    It is. Roll on next season.