Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Walker

Default Re: Tyler Walker

Lets lone him to Chelsea

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dogtits View Post
    I was trying to say this, but super coops won't listen to it.
    Just because someone else agrees with you doesn't make you both right no matter how much you kiss their arse.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    If he was ready now he'd have been in the team. Once there's no chance of the play offs I'd like to see him get a few sub appearances.

This^
    He'll get played when he's ready, and when we have the right situation to blood him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    This^
    He'll get played when he's ready, and when we have the right situation to blood him.
    No Alf, I want to boo him now!

Has he earned more from football than his Dad yet?

Impressive member

Bamford will never succeed at Chelsea. They squander the talents of players that would walk into any other PL clubs - eg, Sturridge, Salah, Shurrle, De Bruyne, etc - and just buy players to fend off their rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Bamford will never succeed at Chelsea. They squander the talents of players that would walk into any other PL clubs - eg, Sturridge, Salah, Shurrle, De Bruyne, etc - and just buy players to fend off their rivals.
    Agreed, which is why the whole system is wrong and agents should get the boot. I can see Bamford playing for England one day but he won't be a Chelsea player when he does..

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by stockers View Post
    Agreed, which is why the whole system is wrong and agents should get the boot. I can see Bamford playing for England one day but he won't be a Chelsea player when he does..
    They'll probably buy him back then.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

His goal was the best Forest moment since Osborn's winner at Derby. It needed that.

Quote Originally Posted by dogtits View Post
    I was trying to say this, but super coops won't listen to it.
    Well, well. He got his chance and scored an absolute beauty. Do you want my address to send the humble pie to?

Who sends pie through the post?

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

The Post-a-Pie Company of Weybridge.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Who sends pie through the post?
    I'll accept an e-pie.

He did also miss an absolute sitter. Had the sub sub done to him but I think he'll take that given the goal he scored

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Van Rompuy View Post
    Lets lone him to Chelsea
    Only if they pay his full wages though!

Just needs to keep watching the Lewandowski vids.

He did also miss an absolute sitter. Had the sub sub done to him but I think he'll take that given the goal he scored
    If he hadn't have scored, do we think he still would have been replaced and, without the goal to his name, been royally f***ed off? Or was he only replaced because he scored?

Cracking goal from the lad. I've not been able to see him play, what are his main strengths? Is he rapid?

It was a good goal, he showed quick feet. I'm less concerned about strikers missing the occasional sitter, it goes with the territory - certainly Assombalonga has been guilty of it this season, while previous strikers have been guilty of it every time they bore down on goal. It concerns me more that the club has loaned Akpom, who has no value to us, and who is not going to help us get anywhere - for we've nowhere to go - to neglect one of our Academy players. This is as good a chance as we'll get to play our youngsters, we have nothing to play for. I'd give Evtimov some games now, and any other Academy player who might have a chance of making it.

The only thing I can think with Akpom is that we want him next season and are prepared to lay the ground-work now.

Senior Doom Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Super Coops View Post
    I'll accept a cream-pie.
    Fixed that for you.

Senior Doom Monger

The one he missed may have looked like a sitter, but it was a driven cross and he had to make an instant decision either to try and control the ball then hit it, risking a block from the defender, or to hit it first time.
    He made the decision to hit it and unluckily didn't time it quite right.
    The positives are:
    1 he was in a great position, showing a strikers instinct;
    2 he made the right decision to hit it first time

To put that behind him and to then score a cracker in the second half adds to the positives.

He is very young - but so was Ronney once upon a time - and he will have good days and bad days as he learns his craft and as he builds his physique, but in 3 years he will be a very hot talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Chivalry Augustus View Post
    It was a good goal, he showed quick feet. I'm less concerned about strikers missing the occasional sitter, it goes with the territory - certainly Assombalonga has been guilty of it this season, while previous strikers have been guilty of it every time they bore down on goal. It concerns me more that the club has loaned Akpom, who has no value to us, and who is not going to help us get anywhere - for we've nowhere to go - to neglect one of our Academy players. This is as good a chance as we'll get to play our youngsters, we have nothing to play for. I'd give Evtimov some games now, and any other Academy player who might have a chance of making it.

The only thing I can think with Akpom is that we want him next season and are prepared to lay the ground-work now.
    How has signing Akpm neglected Walker?

Since his signing Walker has played more than prior to his arrival and scored too.

Maybe it has infact spurred Walker on? To expect Walker to play nearly 90m a game for the last 7 games or whatever it has been is not only a lot of pressure, but also considering Freedman and the staff are much more acutely aware of his development, would appear to be a plain daft move.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconSaver View Post
    Cracking goal from the lad. I've not been able to see him play, what are his main strengths? Is he rapid?
    From what I've observed from seeing him numerous times for the academy sides and the U-21s, he's not particularly quick in so much as he doesn't stretch defences by running in behind or running the channels.

More importantly though, his first touch, movement and finishing (with both feet) is very good, as he ably demonstrated yesterday.

The way he can also drop deep and link play suggests to me that he's possibly taken advice from his dad about what centre-halves don't like strikers to do.

He can certainly learn a lot from the manager about playing up top, as he wasn't a disimilar type of player.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 07-04-15 at 15:36.

Are our under 21s suddenly expected to be able to last a full 90 minutes in the championship?

When they're tiring in the last 30-45 minutes they'll only get moaned at for not being good enough by the same fans wanting to start them

You can tell how good someone is in less than 90 mins , The boy looks good , Yes he is young and needs to grow a little but he is going to be some player.
    Given the fact he has had less game time than Lars , I know who I would spend time on .