Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Fawaz-Time to count our blessings

Default Fawaz-Time to count our blessings

After a difficult time of it lately on and off the pitch there is not a better time to count our blessings with Blackpool away coming up at the weekend.

For all Fawaz's mistakes he has backed his managers to the hilt financially, the academy infrastructure and development has been overhauled which hopefully will begin to bear fruit in the coming years and he attends games as much as possible home and away visibly wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Contrast this with what Blackpools fans have had to endure. The total decimation of their squad, no investment in their facilities and a pitch which would disgrace a non league club.

The Oystons have allegedly pocketed the premier league gains and watch the club go to the wall. Do any fans going to Blackpool think this would be a good opportunity to show our support for Fawaz and maybe join in with planned protests/chants against the Oystons?

There but for the grace of God and all that...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Fawaz-Time to count our blessings

up the fawaz

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

Sometimes we do take what we have for granted. We are not in a position as bad as we think, especially on the pitch. We have a naive owner, but our owner isn't a complete cock. I would rather have a naive owner than somebody who is a complete tosser.

I'd rather be relegated with Fawaz than promoted with the Oystons

Im not so sure count our blessings is the right term. I am grateful that Fawaz has pumped in a lot of cash to the club dont get me wrong and its nice to have a friendly chairman but I wish he wasnt such a pillock

We all wish he wasn't naive, but he is what he is.

Last one standing

Quote Originally Posted by Hoax View Post
    Im not so sure count our blessings is the right term. I am grateful that Fawaz has pumped in a lot of cash to the club dont get me wrong and its nice to have a friendly chairman but I wish he wasnt such a pillock
    Haha, this!

Quote Originally Posted by Quntib Hollox View Post
    After a difficult time of it lately on and off the pitch there is not a better time to count our blessings with Blackpool away coming up at the weekend.

For all Fawaz's mistakes he has backed his managers to the hilt financially, the academy infrastructure and development has been overhauled which hopefully will begin to bear fruit in the coming years and he attends games as much as possible home and away visibly wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Contrast this with what Blackpools fans have had to endure. The total decimation of their squad, no investment in their facilities and a pitch which would disgrace a non league club.

The Oystons have allegedly pocketed the premier league gains and watch the club go to the wall. Do any fans going to Blackpool think this would be a good opportunity to show our support for Fawaz and maybe join in with planned protests/chants against the Oystons?

There but for the grace of God and all that...
    The chairmans a joke there, he suing the forum now, good fans and they deserve better, ill always be a RED but have a soft spot for Blackpool as all my mates support them

Last edited by jimbob68; 11-02-15 at 21:17. Reason: spelling mistake