Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An agent of a player said Pearce lost the dressing room a while ago

Default An agent of a player said Pearce lost the dressing room a while ago

According to Daniel Taylor. Wow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

They see me trollin'

Default Re: An agent of a player said Pearce lost the dressing room a while ago

If that is the case, then the entire playing squad can fuck off.

@DTguardian
    I don't know for sure . . agent of one player says he lost players a while back but that's only one guy

Tottenham away?

And apparently SPs choice of coaching staff aren't very highly rated within the game.

Thats mainly referring to Eastick and Wigley.

Precious lambs.

@DTguardian can we mention that SP choice in backroom staff - a certain SW, considered a bit of a joke with those in the know?

@DTguardian: @Lawlled not heard anything bad on Wigley but someone from FA told me under-21s 'never had' Eastick, didn't properly respect him etc

I know Daniel Taylor is a respected football writer but this could still all be hearsay.

It does make you wonder would SP be a better manager with a different coaching set up around him?

They know that, with Fawaz's trigger finger, that if this happens it is just a matter of time before the manager goes.

In another tweet, Daniel Taylor noted that Forest managers under Fawaz are averaging 19 games.

If any of the players are sulking about the Spurs game they can fuck all the way off. Just about every club in the top two divisions swaps the team around for cup games.

Would this be Pato by any chance?

Not surprising if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Fantana View Post
    @DTguardian can we mention that SP choice in backroom staff - a certain SW, considered a bit of a joke with those in the know?

@DTguardian: @Lawlled not heard anything bad on Wigley but someone from FA told me under-21s 'never had' Eastick, didn't properly respect him etc

I know Daniel Taylor is a respected football writer but this could still all be hearsay.

It does make you wonder would SP be a better manager with a different coaching set up around him?
    Taylor not a snidey journo. If he wants to have a dig, he does it in his own words.

We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi | vivit post funera virtus - Emprorer Tiberius

Where's me hammer?

Release the name of the player so we can scapegoat him.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    Release the name of the player so we can scapegoat him.
    Or if it all goes wrong we can look forward to scapegoatgate!

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Despite all my thoughts on SP I still retain the belief the players backed him. Amongst everything I felt was wrong with our side in matches that was never, ever something I questioned.

Wigley is another one I'm a bit sceptical on. Hugely respected coach I always understood?

Dinosaur Prick

What does "lose the dressing room" even mean? It's such a clichéd catchphrase people use to create a story and blow something out of proportion. Does it mean some players can't be arsed to put any effort into their highly paid, privileged job because they got a bit upset? So the players weren't trying to win games then? And that is a manager's fault...

what a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    What does "lose the dressing room" even mean? It's such a clichéd catchphrase people use to create a story and blow something out of proportion. Does it mean some players can't be arsed to put any effort into their highly paid, privileged job because they got a bit upset?
    Ultimately it means somebody is working against the organisation that employs them.

Name and shame please.

The players have the lost the thread.

The players have lost the right to have a half arsed game now, wankers.

They won't. They'll probably win 3 out of the next 4.

Then they'll be half arsed again. By which mid table will be secure and nobody will care.

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 03-02-15 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho's Dragon View Post
    Would this be Pato by any chance?
    Didnt Pato start?

The players want fucking. That's the second biggest thing about this whole situation which has twisted my tits - a bunch of scrag end Championship shit flies can outlast Stuart Pearce at this club. It's a fucking discraceful standard whatever the reasons.

Pearce's own fault though, should have to Hendo into his office on arrival, made him 4th in line captain after Cohen, Reid, & Hobbs, and told him to twat any fucker who stepped out of line.

Apart from the odd player like Reid, Cohen, Antonio & Dex, I think this collective is one of my most hated. can't wait for Darlow to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    In another tweet, Daniel Taylor noted that Forest managers under Fawaz are averaging 19 games.
    Media pressure and spin playing no part in any of that of course Daniel.

Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 02-02-15 at 23:55.