Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need to create a voice and a movement!

Default We need to create a voice and a movement!

I've had enough of Fawaz treating Forest as a play thing and creating devastation. The biggest thing of this soap opera is having creating a honest caring ethos of Pearce,Faulkner and McGovern in one clear sweep he's created a devastation. I've been supporting this proud club for 20 years now and I work hard to pay for my season ticket n away travel etc. We sit here lauding Fawaz as some kind of God. It's about time we start waking up and try saving the integrity of the club. Apart from saving us and putting money in and being deluded about a 3rd star lets look at the facts:

. On his 7th appointment
    . Letting Price and Davies having free run of the club
    . Not paying bills on time, harming our reputation
    . Buying and paying Djebbour and Abdoun £30k+ a week
    . Waiting 2.5 years for a CEO Only for him to resign today!
    . Spending money well over our means

Hopefully people will agree with me that I'm not going to just sit and hear Fawaz saying " I will get it right" we've been hearing this for 3 years now and he just doesn't learn from his mistakes. I would like to propose getting a movement in place to voice our opinions because if we don't our club will be ruined. We don't detserve this to happen to a once proud club with morals.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: We need to create a voice and a movement!

I created a big movement this morning and as for my voice....well I did scream

Quote Originally Posted by Tnewton_1988 View Post
    I've had enough of Fawaz treating Forest as a play thing and creating devastation. The biggest thing of this soap opera is having creating a honest caring ethos of Pearce,Faulkner and McGovern in one clear sweep he's created a devastation. I've been supporting this proud club for 20 years now and I work hard to pay for my season ticket n away travel etc. We sit here lauding Fawaz as some kind of God. It's about time we start waking up and try saving the integrity of the club. Apart from saving us and putting money in and being deluded about a 3rd star lets look at the facts:

. On his 7th appointment

Hopefully people will agree with me that I'm not going to just sit and hear Fawaz saying " I will get it right" we've been hearing this for 3 years now and he just doesn't learn from his mistakes. I would like to propose getting a movement in place to voice our opinions because if we don't our club will be ruined. We don't detserve this to happen to a once proud club with morals.
    I agree, but the state the club is in, if Fawaz left what would happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerest View Post
    I agree, but the state the club is in, if Fawaz left what would happen?
    The very worst that could happen is FC Nottingham Forest

We shall meet again before long to march to new triumphs - Giuseppe Garibaldi | vivit post funera virtus - Emprorer Tiberius

A consortium should be created but with what Fawaz has put in you'd be looking at £60m for him to get his money back!

Meh, I find the whole think entertaining. Gives me something to look at during my mundane life

I feel really sorry for Fawaz. He's making mistakes but you know he's doing things he thinks will help the club. It's not like Blackpools chairman who's fucking them over properly, he wants this club to be as successful as the rest of us do. Just wish he had someone sensible to advise him, or if thats already the case then he starts listening to them. Never know, Freedman could work out great and this will look a wise decision at the end.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

What colour scarves do we get?

Quote Originally Posted by RedFaithful View Post
    I created a big movement this morning and as for my voice....well I did scream
    Post of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    Wasn't it the Green Scarves last time, maybe Yellow and Blue will do

Seriously though, protesting won't change anything I'm afraid, football at the higher levels in general is a mess and an absolute joke, it's about time fans woke up and smelt the coffee instead of handing over your personal fortunes to these bloody robbing b*****ds. I'm glad I stick to non-league these days, especially after making a rare visit to Rochdale, I've saved a hell of a lot of money in the process, and less stressful too!

Fawaz' heart is there, but I'm afraid he is very naive and has zero idea how to run a football club, but we're stuck with him so the choice is yours folks.

quick whip round for a plane flying over the city ground with a banner?

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Any chance the mods and owners can ask FAH for an interview? Then ask us for questions that are vetted?

Although I imagine he'll trot out the same lines, while sacking anyone and everyone.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Senior Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Hand ShAndy! View Post
    Any chance the mods and owners can ask FAH for an interview? Then ask us for questions that are vetted?

Although I imagine he'll trot out the same lines, while sacking anyone and everyone.

Lego or crayons, which is your bestest thing to do when it is raining and you are sad because you can't go out to play and you have already sacked everyone?
    Edit: I've just realised that Fawaz is actually Queenie from Black Adder.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I still want a go in his ferrari's, I might purposefully write one of his beloved ones off though, see how he likes it

Quote Originally Posted by psychoDrama View Post
    The very worst that could happen is FC Nottingham Forest
    There's nothing at all wrong with that, if it comes to it. I don't see too many miserable Wimbledon or FC United fans.

. On his 7th appointment

The main damage was done by Davies and Price (all hail king Fawaz with the return of the king Billy), allowing them to basically run the whole show, this and the sacking of SOD are my only two gripes, from which I think he has learnt. The way Billy ostracised Djebbour and Abdoun, two players with recent champions league experience could and should of been fantastic additions to the team. Because Davies did not sign him he and other senior members of the squad made sure they never had a chance of fitting in. The players and previous manager at the time needed to fucking grow up and accept some people will get paid more than you.

Fawaz had the money and if he had not spent people would of been going mad, he learnt his lesson this season with net spend a fairly minimal amount.

CEO is a big shame but if Pearce brought him to the club he may feel the loyal thing to do was to offer his resignation.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mule View Post
    I feel really sorry for Fawaz. He's making mistakes but you know he's doing things he thinks will help the club. It's not like Blackpools chairman who's fucking them over properly, he wants this club to be as successful as the rest of us do. Just wish he had someone sensible to advise him, or if thats already the case then he starts listening to them. Never know, Freedman could work out great and this will look a wise decision at the end.
    ...or a lucky one.

I want the club to maintain league position and dignity. If Freedman achieves that, or better, it will be good for the club. But it will also be good for the arseholes on here who spent over half Pearce's tenure mithering for him to be dismissed. It will be good for those who are so fucking ignorant that they think Fawaz's riches qualify him as a man of good judgement in Forest matters, rather than someone whose family are well in with the top brass of a regressive nation that exists purely because of what's under their sand. He's the son of someone who built up a great business. It'll be good for anyone who wants any manager that doesn't take off towards the top of the league sacked.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    Blue shorts.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Nott...ham_Forest.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Fail View Post
    I don't see too many Wimbledon or FC United fans.
    Fixed that for you.

and the players stay under the radar again, everyone blaming Fawaz, McGovern, Pearce , Faulkner. I hope Dougie can get results and save the club from embarrassment

frankwignall

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mule View Post
    Depends whether you believe all this Fawaz is a forest fan bollox. Personally I don't.

. On his 7th appointment

Post up a detailed implementation plan with resource implications (particularly what's expected of me) and a full risk and issues log, I'll analyse it, see if it's got any legs and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by frankwignall View Post
    Depends whether you believe all this Fawaz is a forest fan bollox. Personally I don't.
    I think he plays on it a bit in his quest to be liked by everyone. Still think his heart is in the right place, which is why all of this is saddening me rather than making me angry

Just to clarify, i haven't really agreed with many decisions he's made. Just our look to have an ambitious owner willing to spend huge amounts of money but not the brains to give us he best chance of success.

Last edited by Young Mule; 02-02-15 at 12:40.

If we get better and improve, is this a mistake still?

I'd argue we at least have a better football manager at the helm now. I'd say it wasn't the finest appointment not what I would've gone with but it takes one angle out of it.

Considering the speed at which he was appointed you've got to think we've been looking around long before last night. We know Freedman was clearly approached I was also informed last night that Petrescu had also been approached. I was actually told he was going to be offered the job but that was 5-10 mins before Freedman got appointed so it shows how reliable that source is

Even so though what if this happened a while ago when rumours were rife? What if Fawaz has already approached Garcia and Rosler and other candidates that we probably would have been happy with and already been declined? Does that not make this the best move for the club in that instance? Is it really that bad a call? I don't really think it is.

To be honest, I don't think he would have been declined I think he probably sounded out Freedman specifically. Track record with clubs under a tight budget probably being the main reason IMO. I don't entirely agree it was the best option to pursue but I don't think it's a ridiculously bad appointment as is being made out. We've seen much worse decisions made.

winnits

Edit: I've just realised that Fawaz is actually Queenie from Black Adder.
    Wish he was