Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The players should be ashamed......

Default The players should be ashamed......

Reading through all the posts tonight there are criticisms of Psycho, Fawaz and DF but the architects of this debacle - those fellas in the redshirts - remain largely unscathed. I was at the game yesterday and apart from the young duo of Osborne and Kane I saw no passion or do-or-die from any of the players and although most of us as fans were desperate for the club and Stuart Pearce to triumph I saw precious little desire from a squad that most people can see on paper should be doing far, far better.

Yes SP picked the team but week after week the men he showed faith in have let him and us down.

I didn't want SP to go and DF would not have been my choice as a replacement but yes I will back him now for we have no other choice. But surely I can't be alone in feeling the playing staff need to take a long hard look at themselves and ask 'did we really do everything in our power to keep a great man at the club he loved?'

What a sad day.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The players should be ashamed......

Banned

Whilst I do agree the players take on a massive amount of blame. They don't pick the silly tactics or team selections and they're clearly not motivated to work for the man.

If you didn't rate your boss would your productivity be the same as if you did?

They see me trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by Arab Overlord View Post
    Whilst I do agree the players take on a massive amount of blame. They don't pick the silly tactics or team selections and they're clearly not motivated to work for the man.

If you didn't rate your boss would your productivity be the same as if you did?
    Maybe it's just me, i hated my boss and i was driven to outperform her so i could go onto bigger and better things.

Agreed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Maybe it's just me, i hated my boss and i was driven to outperform her so i could go onto bigger and better things.
    Fair enough, I suppose it's a character thing.

Fair enough, I suppose it's a character thing.
    Something you lack?

Dinosaur Prick

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Indeed. A bit of personal pride and at the very least some desire and hunger to win games of football and do sell at your job. Surely a basic requirement for a professional footballer? Having a bad game is understandable but not being motivated for 25 games because you don't like your boss much? I don't think so.

Next time we're in the market to sign players the first criteria should not be technical ability they should drop their kecks and prove they've got a pair of bollox.

Time for bed Rogue. You're not going to wake up for school tomorrow at this rate.
    Ok I will.

They see me trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    Indeed. A bit of personal pride and at the very least some desire and hunger to win games of football and do sell at your job. Surely a basic requirement for a professional footballer? Having a bad game is understandable but not being motivated for 25 games because you don't like your boss much? I don't think so.
    Exactly, this is what royally fucks me off about this current bunch of retarded cretins. We all know what they are capable of. Pearce could be ordering them to run around backwards and they should be able to do the basic principles of the football, the ones they are currently failing to do.

Like I'm going to do a thing that **** says.

They will be brilliant on Saturday. Footballers always are when a new manager comes in. I think we'll win. They need to impress. Once they've done that for a few games they can relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Quntib Hollox View Post
    Next time we're in the market to sign players the first criteria should not be technical ability they should drop their kecks and prove they've got a pair of bollox.
    Which of this seasons signings have not.....??

Lars excluded.

Not specifically new signings but we know which players have underperformed. At different times fox, Lansbury, lascelles, vaughan (legs gone?),wilson, pato are all about 20% down on last season. Why? I haven't a f------ clue

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

We somehow need to let the players know that they haven't given enough. How about a chant:
    "You've let the club down, you've let the club down. You Forest players have let the club down."

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Bit like you posting on here, silly posts, shitty word selections and you motivate me to do fuck all but berate you.

You not fucking off yet?

Think you should, you are a bit of a bellend.
    Bit harsh. Try responding to his points in the best way you can rather than the insults, or ignore him.

Absolutely they should be, they let SP down

If the odd player or two wasn't pulling their weight then I'd say fair enough, the players need a rocket up their arses. But when near enough all 11 men stumble around the pitch like extras on The Walking Dead then the responsibility lies with management.

SP sifted and discarded what he considered to be deadwood, brought in a number of new players and left out mardy 'don't give a shit' characters like Mackie, Paterson and Abdoun. The players who supposedly have let him down were ultimately hand picked by him and just visibly crumbled on the pitch.

Pearce kept going on about the need to grab a game by the scruff of the neck but never really sent a team out on the pitch with the balls to bounce back off a bad run and string some wins together.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    You want some, I'll give it yer!

Our players know they can do what the fuck they want now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    Our players know they can do what the fuck they want now.

Only they'll have me telling them that they are wankers now, no more Mr Nice guy!

Who cares Anyway...?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope View Post
    We somehow need to let the players know that they haven't given enough. How about a chant:
    "You've let the club down, you've let the club down. You Forest players have let the club down."
    Or how about this. "Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

Quote Originally Posted by Rigler View Post
    Or how about this. "Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".

That's exactly where the ***** have driven me, I've never got on a players back during a game before but now........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rigler View Post
    Great way to get 3 points on Saturday.