Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everywhere we go.

Default Everywhere we go.

Where did we get this from? Did we copy it off someone else or is it ours?

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...mid=2110291131

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Everywhere we go.

It seems every club are singing it at the moment. It will soon turn into every other club chant where every club has it but just changes the words.

I know that we were the first I hear sing it. Sheffield United didn't sing it last year.

On Soccer AM it showed the Bradford manager after they knocked out Chelsea from the f.a cup on the supporters bus singing it. I think a lot of clubs sing it, just not as frequently as us.

The 'Nottingham's red and white' one was being sung by some team on the radio the other day. We all share the same chants unless we're singing random pop classics where we don't change the words.

PSG brought over the 'Go West' tune when they played at Highbury, that every chant was sung to in the nineties. I'm sure they wouldn't have started it though.

Did Hull start the sloop John B one?

Seven Nation Army seeped in from Europe too I think.

Man Utd seem to have some original ones. But they write them and hand them out. Nothing wrong with that, but it seems a bit plastic too. That's how it works for the Barmy Army too I think. That's probably the way to do it, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    The 'Nottingham's red and white' one was being sung by some team on the radio the other day. We all share the same chants unless we're singing random pop classics where we don't change the words.
    Believe that was originally sung by PSV and quickly nabbed by Celtic fans.

Derby will try and tell you that they created Since I was Young, but they didn't, pretty sure Hibs created it, but a lot of clubs sing it anyway. I don't know why they want to stake claim to it anyway as it's awful.

This would be a perfect opportunity to talk about how boring it is that our fans sing this 100 times a match, or that our record is 32 seconds into a match singing it..but right now it really doesn't matter.

The Foam Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Masuka View Post
    Derby will try and tell you that they created Since I was Young, but they didn't, pretty sure Hibs created it, but a lot of clubs sing it anyway. I don't know why they want to stake claim to it anyway as it's awful.
    Lincoln have been singing that for at least 4 years, better version as well... ' At Sincil Bank, since I was young...'

Spurs were singing everywhere we go at West Bromwich yesterday, seems popular at the moment.

in a country with as many clubs as we have its impossible to have unique chants.

even MOK is sung by charlton.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    This would be a perfect opportunity to talk about how boring it is that our fans sing this 100 times a match, or that our record is 32 seconds into a match singing it..but right now it really doesn't matter.
    Disagree. Its all right. Key thing is you can keep dining it over and over when many chants die out after one run through. Its a Billy Bonds claretnblue army song. They're the best. When the fans go on and on backing they're team and drowning out everything else. Forest nicked that after the West Ham semi final and used it to great effect at White Hart Lane the following year in the League Cup semi. Forest fans were all you could hear, and the players and media commented on how that lifted the team.

winnits

The Meewaa lot had some kind of 'bloke shouting followed by indecipherable chanting' affair similar to our 'come on you boys in red' thing.

I noticed Bradford singing the 'everywhere we go' song. Isn't that a Celtic song?

might ask green brigade to start singing all our chants, then we can all sit in silence as cant be heard to sing a celtic chant can we lol

Don't worry the waiting list for a season ticket at the theatre of dreams is getting shorter.

You'll be singing proper songs with proper fans before the decade is out.

There's also that chant that's become popular where fans sing the acronym of their club in the same way.

I first started hearing it from Crystal Palace fans and now I hear so many clubs singing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMTCHNKS4c

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1977 View Post
    in a country with as many clubs as we have its impossible to have unique chants.

even MOK has been copied by charlton.
    Corrected that for you Rich.

We still have LTLF as our own and Nottingham Forest are magic.

I love it when opposition fans take someone's chant and turn it on them

eg

SIT DOWN MOURINHO

and

Steve Gerrard Gerrard
    He slipped on his f**king arse
    He gave it to Demba Ba
    Steve Gerrard Gerrard.

Remember when football chants used to be funny? This ultras stuff is all so humourless.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I like funny, off the cuff ones.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Wolves have been singing 'everywhere we go' for years.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Everywhere we go
    People laugh at us
    We lost psycho
    Now Freedman can relegate us.

Dinosaur Prick

It's less boring than you having to tell us you don't like the song every time it's mentioned anywhere on the forum

I also didn't realise songs had specific time slots when they are meant to be sung

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    It's less boring than you having to tell us you don't like the song every time it's mentioned anywhere on the forum
    Annoying isn't it? Hearing the same thing over and over and over..

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Did Hull start the sloop John B one?
    I can't think of fans of any club who are as sick of it as select Hull fans, so probably. There's people here who refuse to join in.

Dinosaur Prick

Annoying isn't it? Hearing the same thing over and over and over..
    It hasn't been sung anywhere near as much as you make it out to be and there have been plenty of other chants too.