Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to support Fawaz

Default Time to support Fawaz

I believe Fawaz now needs our support of a fan base. He will undoubtedly be in a catch 22 situation not knowing what to do.

Whatever he does he needs support and some thing he also needs to go or that we somehow find ourselves in this position because of his failings.

We know he fuked up in the early years. He knows he did. He brought KBD back when the majority wanted him and got rid at the right time. He then go out legend back and has given him everything he wanted to succeed.

I hope that when the inevitable news come though tonight that there isn't any backlash. In the grand scheme of things we re lucky to have him

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Time to support Fawaz

Quote Originally Posted by 8balluk View Post
    I believe Fawaz now needs our support of a fan base. He will undoubtedly be in a catch 22 situation not knowing what to do.

Whatever he does he needs support and some thing he also needs to go or that we somehow find ourselves in this position because of his failings.

We know he fuked up in the early years. He knows he did. He brought KBD back when the majority wanted him and got rid at the right time. He then go out legend back and has given him everything he wanted to succeed.

I hope that when the inevitable news come though tonight that there isn't any backlash. In the grand scheme of things we re lucky to have him
    A new loan signing?

Quote Originally Posted by JordanForest View Post
    A new loan signing?
    He said backlash though, that would suggest negative incoming news

He said backlash though, that would suggest negative incoming news
    Maybe it's a bad loan signing then?

Maybe it's a bad loan signing then?
    Chalobah. I bet it's chalobah.

I'll support him whatever, but I don't think he'll be sacking anyone tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Herman Van Rompuy View Post
    I'll support him whatever
    This.

The only thing FawaZ is guilty of is listening to fans too much. Our last two fan-influenced appointments have been brilliant, haven't they?

Best served cold

The whole club needs our support, and has done all season.

It doesn't need people constantly moaning and being outraged because we are having a crap season.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Chalobah. I bet it's chalobah.
    On my tapatalk you've been talking to yourself on post 2,3,4,5

Please tell me it's a glitch lol

I agree, I am a season ticket holder for a fair few years and Wii have a season. Ticket next season no matter what, I lay my money and am now having sat on the fence ready to speak my mind, my son,s middle name is Stuart I love the man and always wanted him to do well, it is not working and today was as bad as a performance as I have seen for 20 years, do the right thing Stuart walk away, you will always be loved by forest fans and your legendary playing status will never fade, go with our blessing let us salvage a championship place for next season and see where we go from there, under your guidance we will go down

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur's Cape View Post
    I agree, I am a season ticket holder for a fair few years and Wii have a season. Ticket next season no matter what, I lay my money and am now having sat on the fence ready to speak my mind, my son,s middle name is Stuart I love the man and always wanted him to do well, it is not working and today was as bad as a performance as I have seen for 20 years, do the right thing Stuart walk away, you will always be loved by forest fans and your legendary playing status will never fade, go with our blessing let us salvage a championship place for next season and see where we go from there, under your guidance we will go down
    My kids love there's

On my tapatalk you've been talking to yourself on post 2,3,4,5

Please tell me it's a glitch lol
    Must be a glitch in your tapatalk

Must be a glitch in your tapatalk
    I dont think so! It's appearing on mine like that too.

Weird

I dont think so! It's appearing on mine like that too.

Weird
    That is weird, I wonder who this other person really is then.

Maybe its winnits feeling guilty and giving posts back?

Irony thread is ironic.

For starters there isnt anything Fawaz has done that Doughty hasnt we would still be in embargo under Doughty's stewardship yet one is being accused of using us as a toy.

Last edited by EmmersonForest4; 31-01-15 at 19:06.

I hope this thread just becomes 30 pages of JordanForest talking to himself

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    For starters there isnt anything Fawaz has done that Doughty hasnt we would still be in embargo under Doughty's stewardship yet one is being accused of using us as a toy.
    Not quite true. Doughty was using FFP as a reason not to sign players years before it became reality. Had he still been in charge we'd definitely not be under embargo - not an external one anyway - a self-imposed one may be.

Funny how the likes of you peddle the 'supporting' line now. Been anything but for the last few months, almost seems you relish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbus View Post
    Not quite true. Doughty was using FFP as a reason not to sign players years before it became reality. Had he still been in charge we'd definitely not be under embargo - not an external one anyway - a self-imposed one may be.
    We were losing ten million a year if that carried on we would be under embargo anyway thats what I understood. I though we werent allowed losses over 6 mill.

We were losing ten million a year if that carried on we would be under embargo anyway thats what I understood. I though we werent allowed losses over 6 mill.
    Ah I see, sorry. I've seen so much of some people blaming the embargo on Fawaz overspending that I forgot how much were already losing before he came.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbus View Post
    Ah I see, sorry. I've seen so much of some people blaming the embargo on Fawaz overspending that I forgot how much were already losing before he came.
    You could make an argument that Fawaz shouldnt be increasing spending but my point was that Fawaz undeservedly gets this tag of using as a toy when the previous owner was just as bad for losses. I like them both by the way I think any stick for blokes who spend there own money on us is a tad ungrateful.

Is it about my cube?

i support him but he's definitely not brilliant at running a football club. managers aside, the embargo situation is a huge cock up that could be a huge factor in us ending up back in league 1.

he has my support, a great chairman that most clubs would be lucky to have, deserves success, but has to get the next manager right. I don't think there would be a backlash as the majority of fans think it's time to get rid of Pearce.

You could make an argument that Fawaz shouldnt be increasing spending but my point was that Fawaz undeservedly gets this tag of using as a toy when the previous owner was just as bad for losses. I like them both by the way I think any stick for blokes who spend there own money on us is a tad ungrateful.
    Yes I agree. He's certainly made mistakes, but I don't think it's because he treats the club as a toy.