Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOF

Banned

Default DOF

Do you think our very own mr Pearce may need a Director of Football to help him both on and off the pitch regards tactics, players, squad rotation etc. I know this will not make many of you happy but if Billy and Fawaz can make up, he would be an excellent choice, knows the club, players and staff. He also knows a fair bit about getting winning streams and getting into the playoffs. He also loves the fans, win-win iimo, something needs to change and this would cause the least disruption to the club at this important time.

Let's get in those playoffs and win the fucker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: DOF

Was there a rule against Alf using a second account?

winnits

Billy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	triplefacepalm.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	9156

Tiff, just ring him back so he'll leave us alone can't you?

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

What a good idea. I wonder why no one's raised the idea before?

Cockney Red

Billy, is this you? Have you got nothing better to do!

You might aswell get jim price in as head of media relations and glen hoddle in to make sure the stadiums DDA compliant,

Where's me hammer?

I think its a great idea, undermine the manager with someone whos a complete an utter fucking nutcase.... what the hell can go wrong?

Why stop there? Id sack PF and replace him with Gazza, get Tan to buy fawaz out..... We will smash it...

On a more serious note its not the DOFs role where we are having the problem.

Dinosaur Prick

I would like to propose that rzarwhatsisname, 8ball and arab overload form a Tactics Acquisition Panel

oopsy daisy!

On a brighter note I would like to thank the OP for pretty much uniting those arguing over other matters in response to his thoughts

Dof doesn't get involved in tactics formations and player selections

Are you twelve ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I think its a great idea, undermine the manager with someone whos a complete an utter fucking nutcase.... what the hell can go wrong?

Why stop there? Id sack PF and replace him with Gazza, get Tan to buy fawaz out..... We will smash it...

On a more serious note its not the DOFs role where we are having the problem.
    This. DOF is not what we need

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8balluk View Post
    Dof doesn't get involved in tactics formations and player selections

Are you twelve ?
    oooooooooooooooooh ark at the FM 2015 guru here, Who needs Pearce when we have fans with insight like this.

Quote Originally Posted by armchair-fan View Post
    oooooooooooooooooh ark at the FM 2015 guru here, Who needs Pearce when we have fans with insight like this.
    Says the man with a username of

Armchair fan

Lmfao

If SP goes it would be worth getting Billy back if only for a few days. We could get cameras in the Nottingham Post and Radio Nottingham offices when the news is announced and follow the first few press conferences live, like a Big Brother type program.

I do miss the awkward press conferences from last season

Banned

Armchair fan

Lmfao
    That is what I mean, who needs me saying what a DOF does, when we have you going to matches playing FM 2015 and still spouting shite about getting Pearce out.

Well done, you know the role of DOF, and when a manager should be sacked better than I, just because you go to the matches.

That is what I mean, who needs me saying what a DOF does, when we have you going to matches playing FM 2015 and still spouting shite about getting Pearce out.

Well done, you know the role of DOF, and when a manager should be sacked better than I, just because you go to the matches.
    I have no idea what you are on about but thanks anyway

Banned

I have no idea what you are on about but thanks anyway
    You have little knowledge of football as well, let's add that into the mix, I mean you taking me serious about a DOF and then going into detail wy it shouldn't and can't happen.

Well done, How long do you reckon it will be before your sort hound Pearce out? Just asking like

Where's me hammer?

Armchair fan

Lmfao
    To be fair there could be quite a few on here for which that username would be quite appropriate.

You have little knowledge of football as well, let's add that into the mix, I mean you taking me serious about a DOF and then going into detail wy it shouldn't and can't happen.

Well done, How long do you reckon it will be before your sort hound Pearce out? Just asking like
    I went into detail?

Where?

Are you on drugs?

But to answer you question. He's on borrowed time. If his name was anything but, he'd be long gone and blinkered people like yourself would be shouting just as loud as me

But to answer you question. He's on borrowed time. If his name was anything but, he'd be long gone and blinkered people like yourself would be shouting just as loud as me
    If that's the case then thank heavens we've appointed somebody called Stuart Pearce so maybe we can finally have a manager see a season out.

You've been criticizing him since at least October, that was two months in for the latest incumbent. If he's still at Forest in May, you will have spent 8 of 10 months this season criticizing and calling for the latest Forest manager to be sacked. I struggle to understand how that is supporting. You didn't seem much of Billy fan. Do you not ever think you might enjoy doing something else on a Saturday afternoon? I'm curious.

I get you pay your money so your entitled to have a whinge. But surely you don't pay your money so you can whinge?

Banned

I don't think Pearce would accept having someone brought in to give him footballing advice, it's a bit undermining isn't it?

I do however think that some sort of DOF role would best suit Pearce's qualities. Maybe some time in the future he'll come back into the game in this capacity.