Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post sheep celebrations . Let's av em

Default Post sheep celebrations . Let's av em

So after one of the best forest weekends in a long bloody time tell us what you did after.
    I'd met up with some mates in the approach and after if ended up exploding due to the winner going in we decided it was big time party night. Over to the royal children next which within an hour was heaving with smiling faces.
    I'd told my missus to expect me home around 8 but as it turned out fell through the front door at 1.30am absolutely wankered . Nottingham was like New Years eve all night and I'd lost count how many times I heard " we've got the whole world in our hands" or " hi ho silver lining" being played. Even around 11 o clock we walked into a bar called 'plan b' I think where there was 50 or so forest young uns celebrating like they'd just had a lottery win.
    What a day/night can we all do it again some time soon please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

winnits

I went home from Ubique's and did some work (having spent a few hours post-match watching them get progressively more drunk )

Default Re: Post sheep celebrations . Let's av em

I went to support Welling who at one stage were 3-0 down at home to fellow relegation dogfighters Alfreton. The atmosphere was as you'd expect in the circumstances. The game passed me by and I had a beaming smile all the way through.

My voice is still croaky thanks to the two primeval scream I let out when Forest scored. My wife has never seen me like that. She says I'm usually so mute. Got to let it out though, haven't you? There will have been a few definitely, but right now I can't remember a Forest goal that made me shout louder and longer than that one. Maybe David Johnson's goal in the first leg of the play-off semi-final against Sheff United was the last time.

On the less sophisticated side of the Midlands

I picked my Mrs up from the hairdresser and we went to Sainsburys to buy some bread, milk and cat food.

And I got told off for grinning like an idiot and singing "Sheep, sheep, sheepshaggers" with our daughter in the queue

Daughter looked really shocked when I kicked off as Osborn's goal went in. She looked genuinely scared

Last edited by rogerthecat; 19-01-15 at 12:58.

Best served cold

I went to meet my friend in town for one quick drink after the gym, it subsequently turned into 13 hours of drinking.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

I went to Mansfield Town's ground with my girlfriend to watch the Exeter City game (as she supports them) and who should turn up right before half time to join his wife and sit the row behind? None other than Chris Cohen! So naturally I went and chatted to him about how good the win was and why he was at the Exeter game etc..he was very happy with it all. Really nice guy too.

Why WAS he at Mansfield v Exeter?

Went out local for a mate's b'day. Couldn't see anything by about 11pm. Was apparently playing Starsky & Hutch rolling over my mates car bonnet, but can't remember doing so.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Why WAS he at Mansfield v Exeter?
    He was there to watch his mate Aaron Davies who plays for Exeter, and also joined us from Yeovil in the same deal as Cohen back in 2007 I think it was.

Last one standing

I celebrated the victory by building a bed with my soon-to-be brother in law. Rock and roll!

Banned

I was pretty hammered by full time in a pub in London. Wobbled about a bit and got some food, found ourselves in Clapham for the night. Don't remember much else.

Where's me hammer?

I went for a 10 mile run with my brother in law as we are in training for a half marathon in march..... No booze digested as im having a year off it.

I was slightly gutted in the end that i stuck by my principles of not giving them bastards the 6 quid over 30 that im prepared to pay for 2nd division football.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    I celebrated the victory by getting into bed with my soon-to-be brother in law. Rock and roll!

/obligatory

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

On the less sophisticated side of the Midlands

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Foster View Post
    I went for a 10 mile run with my brother in law as we are in training for a half marathon in march..... No booze digested as im having a year off it.

I was slightly gutted in the end that i stuck by my principles of not giving them bastards the 6 quid over 30 that im prepared to pay for 2nd division football.
    Don't worry Bill. Give it a few weeks and we'll all be claiming we were there.

I can't remember the last time winning a match felt so good

Brother and I went into D*rby to meet missus and family who are all sheep and went to the game, had a very smug evening drinking playing darts and pool, I cannot remember the last time I felt that smug after a game against the shaggers and I never miss one.

I have to admit that I didn't actually watch or listen to the game. I felt like a prat afterwards.

I filled in my application form for ISIS then practised my suicide bombing technique in preparation for my role-play interview on Thursday - you only get one shot to impress these guys.

Footy Manager Researcher

I got ever so slightly shitfeced... I'm still partly hungover now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    He was there to watch his mate Aaron Davies who plays for Exeter, and also joined us from Yeovil in the same deal as Cohen back in 2007 I think it was.
    I had forgotten all about him, don't know why but I was surprised he is still playing.

Ran around the room several times, then replayed the last twenty minutes of the match with a broad smile on my face.

If I was fifty years younger and our pub hadn't just gone bust, I'd have gone out for a drink.

Got back from the sheep. Had a cuppa. Took my Mrs over to Bedworth (not a euphemism) to see Jim Davidson in the Civic Hall.

Who will BooBaby boo?
    I'm up on the eleventh floor and I'm watching the Harleys below.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Stan Roydonk View Post
    I have to admit that I didn't actually watch or listen to the game. I felt like a prat afterwards.
    I saw links to the game in the matchday thread.

The Foam Hand

I did something I said I wouldn't do; stopped out drinking, got wrecked and Sunday was a write off.

Bizarrely, I ended up sat with a bunch of Derby fans in the last pub and we had a good chat all things football.
    Kind of redeems my immature behaviour at the game I suppose.

Not that type of player

Jumped around like a kid in the pub with a dozen others after Ben's winner. Stayed for a celebratory pint, or two because Football's Greatest Teams was on after the match, before retiring for a siesta. Went out for another celebratory pint, or two, later.

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Quote Originally Posted by rogerthecat View Post

Daughter looked really shocked when I kicked off as Osborn's goal went in. She looked genuinely scared
    So did mine when I started yelling and hugging her