Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Tesche's Contract

Default Re: Tesche's Contract

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Broken metatarsal according to sky if I heard that right.
    God knows how they know that? Hopefully it's not and just looks worse than it is

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The biggest disappointment from a crap night is we now can't move this expensive no mark on.

One of the most dispassionate midfielders Ive ever seen in a Forest shirt. He's here for the money.

Wandering around the CG

Sorry to say I agree with the above posts.

Eh? We were poor when he went off. He had great energy and helped us going forward, pressing Brighton too. Going to be a big miss.

Thought he was no worse than anybody else and was getting forward the few times we tried to attack. Why both him and Lansbury can't both go up and down the pitch I don't know (if Brighton's CB can do it, there's no excuse), especially with Mancienne barely moving from a 20 yard radius around the edge of our box.

He is just an o.k. Average championship midfielder unfortunately he is on three times the wage of most other average championship midfielders.

Wandering around the CG

He looked lost against Villa as well, quite surprised to see him start tonight to be honest. But then, I don't suppose the other options are any better.

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgford_71 View Post
    He looked lost against Villa as well, quite surprised to see him start tonight to be honest. But then, I don't suppose the other options are any better.
    Thought he played well against villa and looked alright tonight before his injury.

Vaughan looked utterly awful when he came on. Though he does remind me of sloth from the goonies, so I am a fan.

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a c**k like a burmese python, and the mind of a f**king scientist" - Kenny Powers

Wandering around the CG

Quote Originally Posted by incapable hulk View Post
    Thought he played well against villa and looked alright tonight before his injury.

Vaughan looked utterly awful when he came on. Though he does remind me of sloth from the goonies, so I am a fan.
    Haha.

Maybe my perception of him, a few others seem to have seen the same things as well. He just looks a bit awkward to me and doesnt do any one particular thing well.

Best served cold

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgford_71 View Post
    Haha.

Maybe my perception of him, a few others seem to have seen the same things as well. He just looks a bit awkward to me and doesnt do any one particular thing well.
    Teache looked more controlled, and I think he's one of those players that because he is not full of flair or excitement that he gets a bad rap,

But he did quite a bit and seemed to be one of the most involved players. After he went off we seemed to switch to full long ball mode

Tesche is a brilliant if not the best example of where changing managers so often leave you.

He's got his good points, he's a steady Eddie, but he lacks attributes which the side needs. It's not really his fault, he wasn't bought here with that game in mind, he just highlights the fact that we've gone from one plan, to another, to another and we've now a manager trying to figure out where to go with it all.

The wank thing being, several months and a pre-season should see that figured out already.

He's the closest we have to a Scott Gemmill type player. Undervalued by most fans imo, it's an arse he's out.

Is Cohen coming back??

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe Gariboldi View Post
    He's the closest we have to a Scott Gemmill type player. Undervalued by most fans imo, it's an arse he's out.

Is Cohen coming back??
    I would say majewski is more of a scott gemmill type. Both players show flashes of skill from time to time , nowhere near consistent enough and both are piss weak physically.

Tudders number 1 fan

The injury has hit him hard.

Sky did say the broken metatarsal thing came from the dressing room. I reckon he'll be out for 6-8 weeks with this one...it's the Forest Way these days