Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 818

Thread: Stuart Pearce

      
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    nottingham
    Posts
    109

    Default Stuart Pearce

    Hi All,

    Sorry not been on for quite a while as questions were being asked to how information was getting leaked in regards to transfers and other gossip !

    inside-man


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    16,238

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Why did you start a thread named Stuart Pearce? Is there rumors that you know right now?


  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    nottingham
    Posts
    109

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    few things we should all know,

    i have not read the forum so dont know what is being said etc ??

    but Pearce was called into a meeting last week with owners in regards to team performance and was to put it politely he was warned quite firmly his job is on the line, and he is up for another meeting early this week ... personally the alarm bells have been ringing for a while.. sad to think or say it but his job may not last long, but there maybe complications due to the transfer embargo place on the club ??

    but the main new's to report i suppose is that fawaz is contemplating to sell the club.. and is putting the word out there as he is struggling financially to keep this club afloat, he is not getting the financial support from the arab world as expected and not getting the results.
    unless he has a change of heart i THINK (not fact) we maybe close to both fawaz & pearce leaving club ?

    what is everyone's thoughts ??



    inside-man


  5. #4

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by inside-man View Post
    what is everyone's thoughts ??

    forestforum is soon to break the internet faster than Kim Kardashians arse.

    Last edited by Pierre Stan Roydonk; 29-12-14 at 04:09.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,197

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Never a dull moment


  7. #6
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    16,238

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    We're fucked.


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13,472

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Oh great.

    In other news I have chest pains and feel sick.


  9. #8
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    16,238

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Oh great.

    In other news I have chest pains and feel sick.
    Hope you get better


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13,472

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Want to buy a football club?


  11. #10
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    16,238

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    Want to buy a football club?
    Nah mate, credit crunch here in California, don't want to get mount up in debt.


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    queing up for a cob
    Posts
    4,520

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    bad times



    fawaz could have done a whole lot of good. hope he and pearce stick

    Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13,472

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    I hope Fawaz sticks with it, for all his itchy trigger finger-ness, he does a more right than wrong.


  14. #13
    Senior Curmudgeon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    31,276

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Hmmmn, precisely the opposite to what I was told last night by an impeccable source.

    If you are on the inside which I doubt and have come here to test the water then let me put it straight for you; if Fawaz pulls the trigger prematurely on our club legend, I will not return to The City Ground to watch my club until Fawaz has gone. Fortunately I don't believe that he will.
    I know my source but I don't know you from Adam so forgive me for the mountain of salt I'm taking.


  15. #14
    lol
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer SF region
    Posts
    16,238

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Hmmmn, precisely the opposite to what I was told last night by an impeccable source.

    If you are on the inside which I doubt and have come here to test the water then let me put it straight for you; if Fawaz pulls the trigger prematurely on our club legend, I will not return to The City Ground to watch my club until Fawaz has gone. Fortunately I don't believe that he will.
    I know my source but I don't know you from Adam so forgive me for the mountain of salt I'm taking.
    i hope to god you're right.


  16. #15
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    34,864

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Not saying any of it is true, but it wouldn't surprise me if Fawaz and co are looking to sell. With the embargo and his deal to bring in Britt/Antonio whilst keeping Darlow/Lascelles for the season, this year was his best chance of promotion for the next few years probably. 3-5 year plan wasn't it, with this as year three? I've lost track, but I can understand the AlHasawis thinking its time to cut their losses at this point.

    It only takes a second to score a goal.

  17. #16
    Massive Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ruddington
    Posts
    15,078

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Billy is back to meddle it seems.


  18. #17

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Now inside-man is back.




  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,602

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    There's always sommet me duck, there's always sommet


  20. #19

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by inside-man View Post


    what is everyone's thoughts ??



    inside-man
    I am probably expecting this now:

    1) An excessive amount of inside-man puns to follow.
    2) Inside-man to get upset and leave.
    3) Posters will complain about the 'LTLF comedians'.
    4) Squirrels will be posted in retaliation.

    Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 29-12-14 at 10:00.

  21. #20
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    79,594

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419844302.668248.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	8983

    Viva Fidel!

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shakey Wakey/Leeds Border
    Posts
    16,944

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by inside-man View Post
    few things we should all know,

    i have not read the forum so dont know what is being said etc ??

    but Pearce was called into a meeting last week with owners in regards to team performance and was to put it politely he was warned quite firmly his job is on the line, and he is up for another meeting early this week ... personally the alarm bells have been ringing for a while.. sad to think or say it but his job may not last long, but there maybe complications due to the transfer embargo place on the club ??

    but the main new's to report i suppose is that fawaz is contemplating to sell the club.. and is putting the word out there as he is struggling financially to keep this club afloat, he is not getting the financial support from the arab world as expected and not getting the results.
    unless he has a change of heart i THINK (not fact) we maybe close to both fawaz & pearce leaving club ?

    what is everyone's thoughts ??



    inside-man
    Priceless !


  23. #22
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47,347

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Hmmmn, precisely the opposite to what I was told last night by an impeccable source.

    If you are on the inside which I doubt and have come here to test the water then let me put it straight for you; if Fawaz pulls the trigger prematurely on our club legend, I will not return to The City Ground to watch my club until Fawaz has gone. Fortunately I don't believe that he will.
    I know my source but I don't know you from Adam so forgive me for the mountain of salt I'm taking.
    Im with wes on this one give stuart time, dont listen to the idiots most of them aint your paying customers anyway.... If you look at the time of their posts in this forum during games it will confirm it.


  24. #23
    I'm not famous anymore!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    I think they are selling all the players first then, the stands, floodlights, pitch, carparks and then the tea lady's trolly.


  25. #24
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    47,347

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRedDog View Post
    I think they are selling all the players first then, the stands, floodlights, pitch, carparks and then the tea lady's trolly.
    Like selling your old subutteo on ebay


  26. #25
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    38,927

    Default Re: Stuart Pearce

    I can't help but think there may be summat in this.

    Looking on the bright side, if it is true at least it's in time with the umbongo, where our hand is kind of forced anyway.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •